Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage (25386 Views)

Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife / I Suffered Over 3 Miscarriages In My 6 Years Of Marriage – Singer, Doyinsola... / Toyin Alausa Celebrates 40th Birthday: "Mum Had Miscarriages Before My Birth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage by Drosonogasta(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2019
nwamabo247:
Congrats to them;please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature
Contact Fhi360 around you its an NGO
Re: Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage by arodavoo(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2019
Singer??

Juju, apala, hip hop, or what does she sings??

Anyways a big congrats to her

Check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey Malaysia UK and USA

And also importation of Hair from china, India, Vietnam and cambodia
Re: Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage by LOGOBELT: 10:23am On Nov 04, 2019
Thank God for her

Meanwhile, is your Laptop faulty? Let's fix it for you. Do you need Laptop Chargers/Adapter or Cables? We sell. Check my signature for contact
Re: Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage by YungJo207(m): 10:24am On Nov 04, 2019
post=83728312:

Not even a CONGRATULATION!

.......Anyways, at this point, both of you can now hold hands and walk out of this happy thread!

Congratulations to who pls?

And am not buying a plot of land on the thread like you?
Re: Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage by Beverlyjean(f): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2019
newlandf:
God is good

But Girls should learn to stop all this stomach post on social media, it does not really help.

They wanna prove that they birthed the child... Especially for those Thomases
Re: Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage by PrincewithGod(m): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2019
JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.
Re: Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage by Dreew(f): 10:42am On Nov 04, 2019
But this is unsightly nooow. What's the gain in showing off bellies
Re: Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage by Olamywealth10: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2019
some eyes are not meant to see this!! ladiez beware, no wonder some suffer . LOL
Re: Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage by WEIRDFOWL: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2019
See that belle , This scenario always made me hold women with a very high esteem . They are really trying .

Doesn’t change the nugget of thier low IQ . Well, some people said they are wired to be like that while some said that gushes during thier menstural made ‘em to be like that .
Re: Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage by adedayourt(m): 11:05am On Nov 04, 2019
Of a truth that sight aint pleasant to the eyes.

Congrat still
Re: Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage by joenor(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2019
Congrats to her.
Re: Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage by Efeosa5(f): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2019
Before I opened it I knew it won't be in this country but abroad!
Most of what we face here is as a result of lack of good medicals in the hospital and not any village people because if it were village related , they can still find u even in that US. If we can get good health facilities many won't die unnecessarily here.

Congratulations to her, I can imagine her genuine heart of gratitude to God. Praise God
Re: Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage by realestniggah: 11:12am On Nov 04, 2019
post=83728253:
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.

He has done it again!

Somebody Praise the LORD............

Yeah Jesus made her have 6 miscarriage before allowing her finally give birth.. What a nice God you worship
Re: Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage by Burgerlomo: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage by Erastuslove: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2019
Congratulations..... but belle black and face yellow with make up shaaaaaa
Re: Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage by Wasavae86: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
Let's make your dream come true by studying in the UK USA at career path educational consult... Also for your TOEFL GRE and IELTS exam you can also contact us...for more info contact us at 08141178082
Re: Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage by Shhhh01(f): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Am I the only one that doesn’t know any of her songs?
NOPE.
Re: Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage by nwamabo247(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
Drosonogasta:

Contact Fhi360 around you its an NGO
pls do you have any clue how to contact them,I am in my village for now
Re: Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage by Senioragender(m): 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
their is this new business i discovered that shows you the power of N350, i bet you don't know that N350 can fetch you millions in a year!

Come i promise to teach you how.

https://www.ffanonline.com.ng/2019/10/make-alot-of-money-working-at-home-with.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage by Alaganature(m): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
I wonder why everything now must be on social media...Must you allow the world to see you're pregnant? guess that was why all the predicament happen to her... Congrats baby.
Re: Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage by Drosonogasta(m): 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
nwamabo247:
Goto to any general hospital close to you and ask for their staffs where u'll be referred to your local cluster office.
Re: Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage by Rednaxelot: 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
post=83728312:

Not even a CONGRATULATION!

.......Anyways, at this point, both of you can now hold hands and walk out of this happy thread!
And who the hell are you?
Re: Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage by Drosonogasta(m): 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
nwamabo247:
Visit any General hospital in ya location
Re: Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage by Goldenboy10(m): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
Congrat to them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ejike Asiegbu's Father Is Dead! J.U. Asiegbu Dies At 100 (Photo) / Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute / Photos Of Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.