Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

For Men Who Want To Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Men Who Want To Know (305 Views)

Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Men Who Want To Know by Knowerjay: 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
Do you want to know?

FOR MEN WHO WANT TO GET THE BEST OUT OF WOMEN. Here is the online coaching you need!

Many Nigerian men want sex often. Very often.

# Konji Na bastard!

Deny that statement all you want.

It doesn't change that fact.

A smaller percentage of Nigerian men get sex whenever they want.

On the other side, a great percentage of Nigerian men do not get sex when they want.

This applies to those married, in a relationship, and singles.

Because of this want, Nigerian guys/ men do very sad things:

1) Treat Nigerian girls as Queens. Elevate them unnecessarily just to get into the pants.

2) Beg Nigerian girls/wives for sex.

3) Pay Nigerian girls/wives for sex.

4) Spend a lot. Even when they don't want to..

5) Have girlfriend(s) they don't really want.

6) Do different favours for Nigerian girls.

7) Patronize prostitutes. A behavior that can be quite dangerous financially and healthfully.

cool Marry when they don't really want to

9) Take any girl that comes along.

Now, why is this so?
It is because men want sex more than women. Scientifically and biologically, we want sex twenty times more than they do( we have approximately 20 times their testosterone " sex drive" hormone.

This is why men marry only to discover their wives do not want sex 3 times a day and through out the week.

This is why men are frequently becoming rapists, sex for grades practitioners, sexual harassers, and Olosho patronage experts.

Nigerian women have simply mastered the Art of denying many men sex unless men work for it.

They have increased the value of their body so much that ignorant men find it just too costly to obtain.

The solution?

I will be presenting a one month course to all interested males on the psychology of Nigerian women. I will explain it in such a dummified way that even the most idiotic of men will understand.

There will be no ebooks since we all have more serious issues to do.

Just simple workable chat classes.

I will unravel the mystery of the female mind so that you can have more fulfilling relationships with Nigerian women whether as sex mates or girlfriends.

I will answer all your questions and help you solve any problem about women you may have.

That is, if you already have a girlfriend/wife/ some women, I can help you do better with them.

If you don't, I will help you take your baby steps. I will teach you:

1) Approaching of Nigerian women
2) Communication both physically and online
3) Getting whatever you want( e.g sex) out of new relationships easily.

Why is what I'm offering special?

It is special because there is virtually no dating/ relationship/ sex advice tailored particularly to Nigerian women online.

I will be applying my knowledge of women psychology to help you master the essentials.

I will also be able to answer any question you may have about your relationship/ sex life practically.

Let's get started on my WhatsApp school by clicking the link below:

https:///KTKER8qnCy0Lq9s2i20Gls

Hey, remember, knowledge is power!
Re: For Men Who Want To Know by galadima77(m): 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
Oyah clap for yourself

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Igbos Have Bonny Last Names / Ilegend Baba Take Me To The Promised Land... / Six Things Every Man Wants In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.