Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,001 members, 7,952,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

Between Money Heists And Blacklist Which Of Them Is The Best?? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Between Money Heists And Blacklist Which Of Them Is The Best?? (1211 Views)

The Blacklist | Nigerian Engineer Turns Serial Killer / Photo: The Blacklist Actor "Glenn" Dies At 63! / Between Money Heists And Blacklist Which Of Them Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Money Heists And Blacklist Which Of Them Is The Best?? by Kvngemmanuel: 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
grin
Re: Between Money Heists And Blacklist Which Of Them Is The Best?? by Nayturalistic: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
Dumb Ass Comparison..

Na a whole BlackList you mention just like that.
Re: Between Money Heists And Blacklist Which Of Them Is The Best?? by susiivy: 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
You should know better.
BLACKLIST is unarguably the Best.

2 Likes

Re: Between Money Heists And Blacklist Which Of Them Is The Best?? by friendlyadvice: 6:27am On Nov 04, 2019
They both suck dick buh I hate blacklist less

(1) (Reply)

Woman King Movie: Which Site Can I Download From / I Want News And Stories On Movies And Nollywood / Del-york International Takes Nollywood To Brazil To Celebrate Tunde Kelani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.