Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Man Finds Snake On His Bed - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Finds Snake On His Bed (30934 Views)

Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) / Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
He won't want to take his chances anytime he hears any rustling in his window
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by atheistandproud(m): 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
symbianDON:
ohh! great!!! going by your post, the op should have asked the snake for a selfie, offer the snake a rat snack and then proceed to Google to find out what kind of snake it is.......and after finding it's a 'rat snake' should have politely asked the snake, 'would you be comfortable to live with me and help me clean up my very dirty environment?' ......sense no go keee you grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Poor reptile.. always confirm the identity of a snake before you kill them. What you have there is harmless, in fact it's useful as it helps control rodents and pest. For it to be there shows you live in a very horrible and dirty environment. It's called a black rat snake.
Story. So far it crawls zigzag and does not have legs and hands we don't need to confirm any identity

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by Kastrom: 12:02am On Nov 04, 2019
symbianDON:
ohh! great!!! going by your post, the op should have asked the snake for a selfie, offer the snake a rat snack and then proceed to Google to find out what kind of snake it is.......and after finding it's a 'rat snake' should have politely asked the snake, 'would you be comfortable to live with me and help me clean up my very dirty environment?' ......sense no go keee you grin

Mad ooo grin
Which one by rat snack again
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by babadeee(m): 12:03am On Nov 04, 2019
atheistandproud:

E no get sense. Leave am.
LOL grin grin okay
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by Goalnaldo(m): 12:04am On Nov 04, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Poor reptile.. always confirm the identity of a snake before you kill them. What you have there is harmless, in fact it's useful as it helps control rodents and pest. For it to be there shows you live in a very horrible and dirty environment. It's called a black rat snake.
no offence sir but this is the most insanely idiotic thing I have heard since this month. What if the reptile strikes before it's identity could be confirmed?
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by Urbanblogger21(m): 12:07am On Nov 04, 2019
rowland545:
Which one I go take some say its harmless others say it can kill...nah which one I go believe....

I hate snakes die...even if nah d new born baby snake I go tear race

Rowland545 May thunder fire you wherever u are right now cause i did not deserve this insult @urbanblogger21
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by tiziano(m): 1:17am On Nov 04, 2019
LordAzubuike:
sorry, he probably had no data/network to google the kind of snake he was about to kill. I sure he won't do that next time
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by Maski87: 2:02am On Nov 04, 2019
Every night we go carry woman, some are snake
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by sammysmiles(m): 2:17am On Nov 04, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Make I hear word abeg....
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by sleek82(m): 2:30am On Nov 04, 2019
LordAzubuike:
you mean he should have asked the snake for its ID before killing it abi? I thought the foolish comment you made on the other post was a one-off thing but I can surely confirm with this, you are dull abeg!
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 04, 2019
wizflame:
Lala meat don land.

Lalasticlala right now grin grin
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by JB4life: 4:47am On Nov 04, 2019
Thanks be to God for his life.
May God have mercy on us and deliver us from the devil and his agents in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by PrincessB1(f): 6:19am On Nov 04, 2019
symbianDON:
LWKMD grin grin

So hilarious grin
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by okoroemeka(m): 6:50am On Nov 04, 2019
LordAzubuike:
hmm,so if I see snake on my bed at night I will first go to goggle or get a snake catalogue to confirm if it is venomous or not before killing it,so if it is not venomous it will be left in the house,if you have encountered a 2 meter black spitting cobra before on your bed your perspective about snakes will change.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by rowland545(m): 7:05am On Nov 04, 2019
Urbanblogger21:

Rowland545 May thunder fire you wherever u are right now cause i did not deserve this insult @urbanblogger21
lmao ...no b u go price market U gas buy naa

Anyway make we they mind our business... Lols
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by Rhymer50: 7:31am On Nov 04, 2019
Sunnick:
and from that day henceforth. he never ever slept without first using his torchlight to scan the bed.......
. if na me sef I no go even enter the house for one week
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by Centcanada: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2019
Where is the bed? Am only seeing mat or wrapper on the floor.
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by Kemblaze(m): 8:02am On Nov 04, 2019
Bros

that snake is not poisonous to humans but it can be aggressive to humans as it would not want to be disturbed and its bites are hell but it is not harmful at all.

but one question bros watin e da find ontop ur bed?
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by MissNicole01(f): 9:18am On Nov 04, 2019
Who hears a wall gecko rustling in their room and gos back to sleep
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by ajl: 9:47am On Nov 04, 2019
Is the guy living in an uncompleted building close to a bush or swamp. This surely cant happen in an urban area.
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by LoudlyMouthed: 11:23am On Nov 04, 2019
Ah! kiss
atheistandproud:
A NL user returned home to find something rustling on his window. He believed it was a wall gecko and ignored it.

A few minutes later, when the rustling resumed and the object fell on the mosquito net, he got a flash light and discovered it was a snake. After overcoming the initial shock, he got a stick and proceeded to eliminate and behead the deadly reptile.

O ya mi le nu
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by harrikoko: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2019
Black rat snakes dey Africa? Thought the snakes are endemic to America..
LordAzubuike:
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by nwanyiugbo122(f): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
I can't stand the sight of a snake, I will never sleep in that room with two eyes closed until I move out.
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
atheistandproud:

grin grin grin grin
����
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by atheistandproud(m): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
harrikoko:
Black rat snakes dey Africa? Thought the snakes are endemic to America..

He's a bare faced liar jare
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by atheistandproud(m): 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
ajl:
Is the guy living in an uncompleted building close to a bush or swamp. This surely cant happen in an urban area.

He's a corper in a rural area
Re: Man Finds Snake On His Bed by atheistandproud(m): 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
nwanyiugbo122:
I can't stand the sight of a snake, I will never sleep in that room with two eyes closed until I move out.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa / Charles Abi: DJ Switch Is Safe, Out Of The Country / Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.