Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me (11849 Views)

2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George / Samuel Ortom: 'Fulani Herdsmen Are Planning To Kidnap And Kill Me' / I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by nichol17: 9:30am On Nov 04, 2019
YE-Never you thing of prosperity alone, also thing of life after prosperity, do good think's, make good think's follow you.
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by MrVagina: 9:33am On Nov 04, 2019
Devilfriend:

Aboki oni suya.

I'm back...

I'm busy now in the office, so prepare for the worst day of your life when I get your time.
padi mi
I sight you jorr
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by MrVagina: 9:33am On Nov 04, 2019
[quote author= post=83726918][/quote]
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 04, 2019
No peace for the wicked.
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by nwamabo247(m): 9:44am On Nov 04, 2019
fortefied your with trusted security naw:please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by WendellSimilin: 9:45am On Nov 04, 2019
omenka:
I feel like shedding tears whenever I think about how unfortunate we are having a governor like Ortom. I honestly blame Akume for all these.

He imagined Jime would be too much for him to control, reason why he went for Prtom who decamped to APC after pdp had denied him the ticket in favour of that short man.

Now look what we have on our hands.

Imagine having the Vice President's wife commission a renovated orphanage, Mama Abayol, as the only notable achievement of the government when she came.

Look at the nonsense they did at Mobile Barack-Welfare Qtrs road.

The man is worse than words can describe.
Ortom is a very useless man. Very useless. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by dederocs(m): 9:46am On Nov 04, 2019
How much is the security vote again...Mr Governor you are supposed to be the chief security officer of your state, this is not a good sign for your people...
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by LOGOBELT: 9:55am On Nov 04, 2019
Oga what did you do??

Meanwhile, is your Laptop faulty? Let's fix it for you. Do you need Laptop Chargers/Adapter or Cables? We sell. Check my signature for contact
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by newlandf: 9:59am On Nov 04, 2019
Nawa, Please let him be
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by wink2015(m): 10:02am On Nov 04, 2019
Some people planning to kill my aides, kidnap me, says Ortom

Gov Samuel Ortom of Benue alleged on Sunday in Makurdi that he once heard that some people are planning to kill his security aides, kidnap him and dismember his body parts by parts until he dies.

Ortom who prayed against this also stated that he had dismantled all negative tendencies often believed to deter progress in the Government House and the state.

He said this during a Special Thanksgiving Service organised in his honour by the Independent Print-Media Publishers Association of Nigeria (IPPAN), at the Chapel of Grace, Government House, Makurdi.

“Since my arrival, I have dedicated a special time on daily basis to be with God because He works in miraculous ways; those working against me are wasting their time and will never succeed.

“I have dismantled the devils in Benue Government House; they cannot come near us again. The devil does not have a place in our government house again.

“I am not afraid of any human being. I once heard that some people are planning to kill my security aides, kidnap me and dismember me parts by parts until I die, but I have told them that God will not allow that to happen.

“I have brought myself close to God; there is no turning back. When people plan against me, l will always floor them because God is with me,” he said.

Ortom appealed to Benue people to exercise patience and judge his performance at the end of his second term, pointing out that he had already executed projects and policies that would benefit generations yet unborn.

“We are laying foundations that generations yet unborn will benefit. We appreciate what we have done so far; we are not rushing into making policies, we are taking our time.

“Even now, we have done series of projects, carried out an amnesty programme and implemented the anti-open grazing law. In Benue, herdsmen must obey the law and nobody is above the law,” he said.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/11/some-people-planning-to-kill-my-aides-kidnap-me-says-ortom/amp/

Agent of President Muhammadu Buhari, Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai and Miyetti Allah could possibly be the prime suspect that is after governor Ortom.

Even governor Obaseki of Edo state is also being targeted.
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by justtoodark: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2019
does this guy even know,he is a governor and has alot of power....??
what is he talkin about....??

police,army dey their to your command....

what is he scared of....??

the last a leader disappeared,a whole river was drained to find am dead or alive....!!

una forgot what nigerian army did when that general disappeared....??
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 04, 2019
The way they rebuke Satan you will start thinking its a bad name....well all of them depends sorely on the name to survive politics

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by capitalzero: 10:19am On Nov 04, 2019
omenka:
Ortom is a bastard who deserves not only to be kidnapped but sacrificed to the gods as burnt offering. Whenever he sees the public is becoming intolerant of his failure, he starts playing the religious or fulani cards.

This idiot has been a cataclysmic failure right from the day he took office in his first term. He relied TOTALLY on propaganda to earn his second term and has continued his failure streak unimpeded.

Even his goons on Facebook cant defend him anymore. SamuelAnyawu resides in Makurdi, ask him what the word on the street is.

Whenever people complain of Ikpeazu, I laugh at them knowing they are very ignorant of what failure entails. Ortom is the SI unit of failure. Not a single road built to completion since 2015, not a single hospital, not a single school, etc. Salaries of five months and above are being owed civil servants. Pensioners have yet to receive anything for over a year, cultists are having the best of time in Makurdi as security has totally collapsed.

The man is disgusting.

like buhari like ortom
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by KaptainAfrika: 10:20am On Nov 04, 2019
OKAY.
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by lastempero: 10:21am On Nov 04, 2019
You are a mumu man in asari voice.
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by LordPsalm(m): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2019
Not our business sir.
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by MrSix: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2019
orisa37:

Touch not My Anointed. Curse be upon whoever tampers with the Freedom of Ortom.
I'd not support any harm towards him, but I'd still tell you that you need to sue the aboki close to you cause he has used your brain for suya.
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by lagdmark(m): 10:48am On Nov 04, 2019
Ceoking6:
As herdsmen no sell again guy man must fabricate sympathy stories for his incompetence
Na wa for these governors dem, the other governor for Awka say evil spirit dey government Hause.
We are waiting for Sanwo-Olu version.
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by stunner1994: 11:03am On Nov 04, 2019
Shae if dem kidnap and kill Ortom Benue citizens no go hapi? Ortom deserve nothing but death
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2019
how I wish I'm reading the aftermath like Ortom kidnapped and body disbanded

who cares if he's killed, useless man. his nonchalant attitude and slow decision wasted many of his kinsmen but he's here crying like a toddler
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by DameB(f): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2019
If you do wetin you suppose do as gomina who go dey find you?
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by Successlane: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2019
wink2015:

Agent of President Muhammadu Buhari, Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai and Miyetti Allah could possibly be the prime suspect that is after governor Ortom.

Even governor Obaseki of Edo state is also being targeted.

Ortom's rubbish is actually directed at your types, who has been totally blinded by hate for Buhari; He knows you will swallow it line, hook and sinker;

just to divert people's attention for his non-performance and gross incompetence.
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by wanger50(m): 11:28am On Nov 04, 2019
omenka:
I feel like shedding tears whenever I think about how unfortunate we are having a governor like Ortom. I honestly blame Akume for all these.

He imagined Jime would be too much for him to control, reason why he went for Prtom who decamped to APC after pdp had denied him the ticket in favour of that short man.

Imagine having the Vice President's wife commission a renovated orphanage, Mama Abayol, as the only notable achievement of the government when she came.

Fact!
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by pacespot(m): 11:28am On Nov 04, 2019
Even the governor is afraid of kidnapping grin, this is seriously serious.

They want to kidnap you the way you have kidnapped the treasury grin
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by PrincewithGod(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2019
JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by Gordonz07(m): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2019
This man can lie.... Go and pay workers salary jor.... undecided
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by Johans1991: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
This would have help Benue people. I pray for those people to succeed
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by inyenejo(m): 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
The first governor to endorse the disaster called buharigg for second term, because u left that secret cult called apcshit ur since are forgiven, ur safety is guaranteed in Jesus unchallengeable name AMEN....Forgot the zombies, if u are a sane mind please say no buharigg and apcshit.
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by ridbell01(m): 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
The only time this man commission project was the wheelbarrows and cutlasses few years ago.. This is Yahaya mentor
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by mechanics(m): 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
He should never owe the salaries of workers if he wants God to be happy with him.
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
Wetin you sef do?
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by DennisEche(m): 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
omenka:

BUT BUHARI IS WORST THAN ORTHOM, ATLEAST KILLER HERDSMEN HAVE BEEN TAMED BUT PMB IS YET TO TAME BH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What The Government Should Do About The Nigerian Police Force (npf) / Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.