Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Letter Of Admin Is Taking Too Long To Be Granted. I Need Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter Of Admin Is Taking Too Long To Be Granted. I Need Help (612 Views)

Divorce: Family Denies Court Granted Custody Of Children To Prophet / Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter Of Admin Is Taking Too Long To Be Granted. I Need Help by Victoriayemi13: 4:30am On Nov 04, 2019
Please this is a new account and I will like to make my explanation brief.

Please mod should give it a wider view.

Please am calling on Lagos state government, the CJN, the NJC to please arise on people's behalf of Lagos state high Court, the probate concerning letter of administration.

Have been working on the letter of administration of my deceased mother since 2016. I got to the last stage in June 2019 after it has been published on the nations newspaper, but all have always been told is that the chief judge who is to sign and grant the LOT went for vacation, which he later resumed in September. Its still same story am hearing till this moment. Am dying, people are dying.

Am an orphan, I can't pay my urgent medical bill, school fee and other essential needs.

Please my fellow Nigerians, Please solicit on my behalf and others waiting for their letter of administration to be granted before the year runs out.
Re: Letter Of Admin Is Taking Too Long To Be Granted. I Need Help by eTECTIV: 6:43am On Nov 04, 2019
Since 2016?? Publication is supposed to take 21 days and den d delay of registrar and den Chief Judge signatures.. Dem dey wait for U to settle before ur file move jare... They've probably been replacing ur file with other ppl who "settled"
Re: Letter Of Admin Is Taking Too Long To Be Granted. I Need Help by Giddyperson: 7:01am On Nov 04, 2019
Your best bet now is to work someone who is very familiar with getting letters of administration and who knows people at the probate, the downside is that they would charge you heavily for their help.

Sorry about all your stress, that's what we get for being Nigerians. Just be calm and follow them up still, if you die, they will still chop your money.
Re: Letter Of Admin Is Taking Too Long To Be Granted. I Need Help by Victoriayemi13: 7:12am On Nov 04, 2019
eTECTIV:
Since 2016?? Publication is supposed to take 21 days and den d delay of registrar and den Chief Judge signatures.. Dem dey wait for U to settle before ur file move jare... They've probably been replacing ur file with other ppl who "settled"
Its this two people to sign it that is delaying the LOT. Is there any solution to fasten their signature on the LOT
Re: Letter Of Admin Is Taking Too Long To Be Granted. I Need Help by eTECTIV: 9:36am On Nov 04, 2019
Victoriayemi13:
Its this two people to sign it that is delaying the LOT. Is there any solution to fasten their signature on the LOT

Jus meet and try and solicit d assistance of one of d probate officers at d office there. Dats how bad our system have become. U'll need to grease their palms to help u facilitate it
Re: Letter Of Admin Is Taking Too Long To Be Granted. I Need Help by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
I spent almost 3years to get that document, spend time and money at the end the useless stanbic bank that has been sending us pension letter and slip of my late dad, said there's nothing like it, I was confused, I just dropped the whole thing.
Re: Letter Of Admin Is Taking Too Long To Be Granted. I Need Help by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
When you read this kind of stories it breaks your heart.
Nigeria as a country is a terrible place filled with evil people and savages.
How can you be so corrupt as to demand bribe for people who are grieving ?

The worst part is that these same people are probably religious leaders preaching holiness and sanctity.

When I tell people that the black race is an incompletely evolved race they snag at me and say I dont know what I am saying....

I am totally disgusted.
Re: Letter Of Admin Is Taking Too Long To Be Granted. I Need Help by davillian(m): 12:14am On Nov 05, 2019
Split some cash around
You would get it that day or the next day...
That their office be like police station...
If you don't give them money they won't do anything for you and they won't ask you until you use your brain to know what to do...

(1) (Reply)

The Nines Cocktail / Reasons Why Most Guys Delay In Marrying Their Girlfriend / Couple Spotted Ignoring Their Maid While Eating With Their Kids At A Fastfood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.