Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

If You Have Had Sex This Month,YOU NEED TO SEE THESE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Had Sex This Month,YOU NEED TO SEE THESE (716 Views)

Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much / Guy Tells Ladies: Dont Earn N200K A Month You Shouldn't Be In A Relationship / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Had Sex This Month,YOU NEED TO SEE THESE by solex2346: 5:47am On Nov 04, 2019
God will bless only men and women,ladies and gentle men,boys and girls that have had sex this month financialy,bless u to bless people,help you from above,meet you at points of needs,give you more than enough.
only these people should say Amen to these prayers. AMEN from my side

(1) (Reply)

There Are Only CLASSMATES, There Are No LIFEMATES. / Mouth Odour Or Body Odour Which Can U Manage For Sake Of Love? / I Fell Into Coma For 6 Months After My Boyfriend Ran Off With N15m Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.