Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,812 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

INCOMING!! Trazyx Set To Release A New Song (see The Title) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / INCOMING!! Trazyx Set To Release A New Song (see The Title) (162 Views)

Burna Boy's Massively Endowed Fan Seen Dancing To His Song, See Reactions / Northern Muslim Women Twerk To A Northern Song, See Reactions / Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INCOMING!! Trazyx Set To Release A New Song (see The Title) by djrhymes: 6:36am On Nov 04, 2019
There is no doubt that Trazyx is one of Nigerian artistes that’s bursting our speakers at the moment, his currently signed to EZEEMPIRE RECORDS

His songs are played in every nook and cranny and everyone can’t seem to get enough of his music.

Trazyx is sets to break the internet again with a new jam dubbed “With You”, his recently released hit single “Man No Be God” Ft. Teni.

This new one go burst every everywhere oo.

Y’all should stay tuned to Rhymesmp3 as we will be the first to bring you the song when it drops.

See More Details In The Link Below
http://rhymesmp3.com.ng/incoming-trazyx-set-to-release-a-new-song-see-the-title/

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Kizz Daniel – Pak ‘N’ Go / Emtyo Da Positive – Last Bus Stop / Believerswatch.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.