Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Lufthansa Group Online Test. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lufthansa Group Online Test. (866 Views)

Ndlea Online Test Starting On Monday 8th May, 2023 / Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test / Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lufthansa Group Online Test. by enemachris(m): 7:40am On Nov 04, 2019
Please someone should assist me.
I got the below notification on my profile after applying for sales position in Lufthansa Group to take an online test but i can't access the test page.

Re: Lufthansa Group Online Test. by enemachris(m): 9:08am On Nov 04, 2019
Abi na only me follow come
Re: Lufthansa Group Online Test. by Adesuwa19: 9:12am On Nov 04, 2019
please can u put me try aw u successfully applied? after I registered I use my username n password sent to my mail it keeps giving me "the attempt to login was not successful please verify username and password" please how do I go about it...
Re: Lufthansa Group Online Test. by ehmmy11(m): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
Adesuwa19:
please can u put me try aw u successfully applied? after I registered I use my username n password sent to my mail it keeps giving me "the attempt to login was not successful please verify username and password" please how do I go about it...
same thing am experiencing password is correct and username still won't log in.. Is there a number o e can call??
Re: Lufthansa Group Online Test. by ehmmy11(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
enemachris:
Abi na only me follow come
same message with me now i can't log in lets hope it's due to traffic on the site as there are limited days to write the test
Re: Lufthansa Group Online Test. by ehmmy11(m): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
I tried logging in with SM seems the site itself is down ...nawa o
Re: Lufthansa Group Online Test. by Adesuwa19: 9:07am On Nov 05, 2019
at least some that has successfully registered should give us the trick...
Re: Lufthansa Group Online Test. by enemachris(m): 9:58am On Nov 05, 2019
Adesuwa19:
at least some that has successfully registered should give us the trick...
When you are able to log in successfully, click on the post that you are applying for, where you are suppose to fill in your work experience and education background will populate.
Re: Lufthansa Group Online Test. by DrilMVP: 6:05am On Nov 08, 2019
Hi Enema, have you completed the test? If yes how were you able to update your data because when I click next it redirects me to the sign in page to start all over again, Please Help!!
Re: Lufthansa Group Online Test. by enemachris(m): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2019
I could not complete the test cuz of some error on the site, though I wrote to them. On your profile, you will see the position that you applied for, just click on it, where you are suppose to upload your details will populate. Pls note that you would be required to log in with your details to enable you update your profile.

(1) (Reply)

Women In ICT / Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind / N-power Volunteers: Assistnigeria.org Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.