Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures (3601 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / 2015 Immigration Recruitment Exercise In Pictures / National Task Force Screening Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by yahoo2(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2010
In the last four days, the National stadium, Surulere in Lagos, has witnessed so much crowd, which may be confused for football fans. Indeed if you don't enter the stadium, you may think the crowd is coming from a soccer fixture. The following pictures were taking on only one out of four days in which the exercise took place. An average of 30000 people attended each day. It is worthy of note that slots to be filled throughout the nation is put at less than 5000. After paying 1,500 naira to register, most candidate did not receive any text nor e- mail message about the test. The Federal government, instead of paying some form of stipend to the jobless youths, is still getting from them. THIS CAN ONLY HAPPEN IN NIGERIA! Only God will judge them angry angry angry

Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by netotse(m): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2010
the sad thing is that 99.9% of the people in these pictures will most likely compromise if they are employed by NDLEA
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by yahoo2(m): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2010
shocked shocked

Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by r231(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2010
hmmmm
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by yahoo2(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2010
still going in,
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by yahoo2(m): 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2010
still going in,

Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by aieromon(m): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2010
Damn
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by earthrealm(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2010
so pathetic!!!!!!!!!, lipsrsealed
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by MRFAVOUR1: 11:37am On Nov 15, 2010
God have ur way in our country Nigeria. grin
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by llade(m): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2010
Are u sure these are not spectators in a match at the stadium.
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by lyfe(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2010
Ogao only in Lagos state for one day, something has to be done and our minister claimed that unemployment rate is 20%, Where are all these people coming from? The crowd too in Ibadan was close this. I heard that death toll from the just concluded FRSC recruitment has risen to more than 12.
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by Rike: 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2010
NDLEA actually made serious money considering this crowd.
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by Lagishan: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2010
Over 3Billion was made by NDLEA.This money alone with good plaining can creat enough job opportunities.We just need the right at the helm of affairs
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by yahoo2(m): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2010
More than 100,000 people applied in Lagos alone shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by Chuks0485: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2010
@yahoo, r u sure!!! or u r jus exaggeratin, al d same if sm ppl hav passd tru dis proces in d past n succeed,we wil wit God on our side make it no matter d population. God pass dem
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by yahoo2(m): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2010
chuks0458, do the maths yourself and see what you get when almost 30,000 people write the test each day for four days shocked shocked
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by easy03(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2010
Abeg make we no let foreigners see this pictures oh!, otherwise we will surely bcom a laughing stock. we the so acclaim giant of Africa. God must have abandon Nigeria, but how com i still love it with passion? tongue
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by Image123(m): 9:18am On Nov 18, 2010
This one can cause Anguishnia. If i were the one, i wouldn't even enter to write the test. Well, good luck sha.
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by hardbody: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2010
Do these applicants believe in all seriousness that they will be offered any of the vacant posts? Truth is the real employees for the vacant positions are either at home or somewhere else and at the appropriate time they will be sent letters of offer with a plea to accept any state they are posted to.

I blame the gullibility of the average Nigerian who has paid money to acquire the forms knowing that nothing, absolutely nothing positive will come out of this.

It is a sad situation indeed.
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by Lagishan: 9:47am On Nov 18, 2010
Really sad,with over 300,000 applicants nationship.Ithink Nigeria is in a dangerous state,
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by agitator: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2010
Lagishan:

Really sad,with over 300,000 applicants nationship.Ithink Nigeria is in a dangerous state,

300,000 X 1,500 = 450,000,000 shocked

with this kind of cash i fit start business and employ like 5,000 applicants hope there is no law if I don't employ all the candidates o? grin grin grin
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by holydante(m): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2010
My ward took money for the application and spent countless hours on the internet to apply. I am gutted by the lack of care, planning and rip off going on in this country. no unemployment benefits, or anything and you still ripped them off by N1,500 just to get some very few employed. Lord, when will this revolution take place cry cry cry cry
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by Canales(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2010
What is Jonathan nd his co horts doing abt this Exploitation by a Government Agency!!!!
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by Lagishan: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2010
We don't just have a thinking government,little wonder we are state we are in this country.Proceeds made from such exercises could set up viable industries to employ some of these graduates and proceeds from these industries use in paying allowances at least to the unemployed,pending when they get jobs.
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by Jolomsguy(m): 12:27am On Nov 19, 2010
Please guyz, are they tru with the interview?

They ahve not call my sister or how are they inviting them?

Someone should please help me, 08075742233 or wellsoul@yahoo.com

Urgent please

Thanks
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by Lagishan: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2010
Which interview?
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by blackcypha(m): 3:16am On Nov 20, 2010
until Nigerians stop CALLiNG GOD to have his way and brace up to realise only we can save ourselves from this 21st century slavery by our own people, we aint going no where.WORD!
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by blackcypha(m): 3:21am On Nov 20, 2010
tell me one good reason why youths have not taken up the fiGHT to GEJ in ABJ to tell us why he CONDONED THiS FRAUD AND DECEPTON?
No one is talkng so they assume that nigerian youths are gullible and dumb,
we need to let them know otherwise,
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by yahoo2(m): 7:49am On Nov 20, 2010
The question now is what will the money gotten from the exercise used for
Re: Ndlea Screening Exercise In Pictures by agitator: 8:26am On Nov 20, 2010
yahoo!:

The question now is what will the money gotten from the exercise used for

It's legal 419 by a federal agency and we still wonder why the western nations see all of us as corrupt.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Youwin Connect Programme 2017 / Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals / Diamond Bank Test On Sunday Dec 16th 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.