Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,889 members, 7,956,352 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos (56710 Views)

Nikita Pearl Waligwa Dead At 15 / Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by Depressed101: 10:22am On Nov 05, 2019
wayne4loan:
WTF do people see in this hoe angry
soft all round bwest.. And a long experienced tongue
Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by Spartacus101(m): 10:22am On Nov 05, 2019
Wow the news really changed my life thanks

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by kereman1: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2019
She's still a learner come to ogbomoso and see toddlers smoking.
Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2019
I pity people that 'worship' musicians and their lifestyles beyond the love for their music

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2019
This woman sharp die

She has passed a positive message and released her controversial pictures before any useless bloggers or gossip rags can.she has taken over the narrative

4 Likes

Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by MrVagina: 10:31am On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
post=83756098:
SAY NO TO WEED and smoking generally.

See a Lazy youth achievement in life!
He even has a special prayer point for this! (Chisos!)
Your mates are praying for how to be successful in life,
Na one round wey u no fit see in one million years u dey pray for!

Wetin person no go see for dis Nairaland sef!
SMH
[/s]
shatap
Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by Maj196(m): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2019
This Bittch has taken Nicki's crown guess she's happy nowangry
Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by WriterX(m): 10:33am On Nov 05, 2019
Alabi69:
Cardi, I'm a 4hour man
well done sir
Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by Confirmedzombie: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2019
coolcentbigman:

Changing her mindset bro and that was the message she's passing now. Sometimes we look at our wrongs in the past and hate ourselves for it but we can always make that decision to either continue or change our life style all that matters is that she made it with determination and passion.

God bless you for this your comment, you are patriot.
Respect to you sir.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by vicben27(m): 10:51am On Nov 05, 2019
this type no dey fit count how many dick she done receive for this life
Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by weedfada(m): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2019
Slawormir:
As a real niggarrr
I will never regret being a toker
And i will die as a toker

I live life in the fast lane, smoking weed, banging ladies, drinking beer and trying to make cash
I prefer Nicky Minaj to this girl anyday anytime twice on a Sunday
Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by Awesomefred32(m): 11:03am On Nov 05, 2019
Person Role Model
grin grin grin
inside life
Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by Sirmuel1(m): 11:07am On Nov 05, 2019
I will Bleep this Girl in Lagos this December.
Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2019
She always want to prove that she is a bad gurl!!

Audiovisual Hustler!! grin
Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 05, 2019
Maj196:
This Bittch has taken Nicki's crown guess she's happy nowangry
Nicki retire her own crown!!
Mbappe will never be as good as Cristiano!!

Cardi should reign for 15 years, then we can talk tongue

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by pocohantas(f): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2019
Nice message. I remember when I was younger- I said I was gonna do a lot when I become a BIG GIRL.

Somehow I never got to do many. Maybe fear, not wanting to disappoint my dad or just the cosmos way of protecting me. I did try out smoking once- was too blaaaaa! Alcohol has never interested me. So, I struck off that part.

I went to a school once on Career Day, was appointed to speak. I think lots of "uptown" private schools do it. They send out invites to various organisations covering those professions kids wanna be, you come and give them that you too can do it talk grin

Got there and the SS3 boys were licking their lips. The girls were looking at my shoe. I could tell the boys had removed my clothes, the girls on their part couldn't wait to be BIG GIRLS too. I told them to calm down. Those things no be life. You will look back and wonder what part of your coconut head fed you those ideas.

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by hidhrhis(m): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2019
majority of this white start smoking at a very tender age
Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by kay29000(m): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2019
wayne4loan:

Her work ethic is phenomenal. Talent is never enough bro.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by Arizonaguy(m): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2019
Slawormir:
As a real niggarrr
I will never regret being a toker
And i will die as a toker

I live life in the fast lane, smoking weed, banging ladies, drinking beer and trying to make cash
I prefer Nicky Minaj to this girl anyday anytime twice on a Sunday
you will be force to think twice when that shit takes you down real bad...when you are down with some cardiovascular disease, when some senses have probably dawn on you...you will look back and see how you could have done things better
How you could have fought for your relationship, your career, your loved one, your life rather than thinking about the next high

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by Champagnegold: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
*After graduation from weed @ wat age should a girl start smoking..
*she should tweet on her graduation from nude Stripping too or she dey final year nah..

*her big hanty don dey look for husband
I hear say she dey come Nigeria to come pour all the evil spirit on those that love dt spirits after, pple go say Nigeria na gr8, nation.
Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by weezweezweez(m): 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
realmedia:
Cardi shares photos of herself smoking weed at 15 with multiple face piercings as she advices young girls to desist from smoking weed

Cardi B has shared photos of herself at 15, smoking weed and sporting multiple face piercings.

The 27-year-old rapper had lip piercings, eyebrow piercing, and multiple ear piercings in the photos shared. In another, she's seen lighting a blunt while holding a GUESS shopping bag.

She shared the photos with a caption warning girls not to toe that line.

She wrote: "15 year old Cardi ...Dear little girls don’t smoke cigarettes or weed trying to look cool for the seniors cause you really gonna grow up and see how dumb you look doing it Seriously tho what was I thinking‍??anyways naaa my mustache was too much."

VIA>> https://kupelove..com/2019/11/cardi-shares-photos-of-herself-smoking.html

she's been crazy right from the onset. started gang banging at the age of 15, she was also a stripper and she was in this cult group BLOOD
Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
wayne4loan:

A stripper, a hoe, low life, somehow dusted her self and became a music star winning awards ..., bitchh or not, she’s an inspiration to many people...I guess that’s what some pple see in her....some just follow anything seen on tv and internet......if bobrisky and James brown( I wasn’t caught) could have fans who love them... anybody can

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by dam2000(m): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
Some men of God past worst than this but they will neva use there past 2 preach 4 the young ones
Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by pelkad1290(m): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
Alabi69:
Cardi, I'm a 4hour man

You would be useful in power holding company of Nigeria

Atleast four hours stable light nor bad

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by Olamywealth10: 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
ehnnnnnnnn ehnnnnnnnnnnnnn na watin coductor no go see or hear 4 inside boss. lol
Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by luvyaself95(m): 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
post=83756098:
SAY NO TO WEED and smoking generally.

See a Lazy youth achievement in life!
He even has a special prayer point for this! (Chisos!)
Your mates are praying for how to be successful in life,
Na one round wey u no fit see in one million years u dey pray for!

Wetin person no go see for dis Nairaland sef!
SMH

Who is the lady in the picture
Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by Isoduwa(m): 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
falcon01:
and she turned into a stripper, I wonder how she got famous and rich

Are you new ?

The power of Pussy is the beginning of money � $
Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by Nostradamus: 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
Cardi B is an example of a typical American!!

I dare say Americans are some of the most remarkable people on earth. Their confidence and can-do spirit is something else.

These people have the ability to have a clear goal and hustle very hard to achieve whatever it is they have as goal(without been discouraged by their present situation).

Did anyone noticed that some of the biggest persons with grass-to-grace story are mostly Americans?

Ranging from Lady Gaga who every record labels once rejected her such that she had to empty her bank account to promote her music(this made her totally penniless ).her audacious move paid off and she became a global sensation...

What of Micheal Jordan(i believe has the most inspiring story in sports) Who was rejected by his college team and even advised to drop basketball. This guy let that fuel him and he became the greatest basketball player. He's now a billionaire and even his sneakers has grown to become a hot commodity worth hundreds of dollars. His crossover against Utah jazz at the NBA finals(chicago bulls Vs Utah jazz,can't remember the year clearly,but it's either 1994 finals or 1996)is still regarded by many as the greatest move in basketball. Jordan dribbled the ball from his own basket towards Utah's basket when a defender came to guard him,he made that audacious skill and his man fell down sitting on his arse. The defender was looking helplessly as Jordan made a 3-point shot that made it six Championship rings won by him...

Nicki Minaj's line in her hit track 'chun li' is a testament to Jordan's success,she goes "how many championship?? Well six rings won". Imagine a kid kicked out of his college basketball team in North Carolina and even advised to drop basketball now becoming a force to reckon with in that same sport cool...

What about Mohammed Ali(that chant made by excited fans 'ali bomaye' .i.e 'Ali kill him' has become a famous statement even after his death(this shows how great this man is). His picture standing above a fallen opponent(i think either Joe Frazier or George foreman)is still one of the most iconic pictures taking in a sporting event...

Y'all remember that lovely statement 'float like a butterfly,sting like a bee'

we should never deceive ourselves,americans are too great and cardi B here is simply displaying the greatness and amazing quality her people are known for. The ability to rise above challenges and become whatever you want to be!!

I always tell people,that all it takes for America to produce the greatest footballers(i mean soccer stars like messi,ronaldo,pele)and also the greatest soccer league on earth,is just having an interest in soccer. The day American kids develop an interest in soccer(like African, Latinos and European youths)watch it,in the next few years the United States will start producing the greatest soccer players and the American soccer league will even surpass the European soccer leagues,it's just because the youths there haven't picked up the soccer bug.whenever they do,the winning spirit and can-do attitude will set them apart. The richest sports team on earth,the Dallas cowboys is majorly watched by Americans in America but look their gigantic financial muscle.

I really wish African youths possess the same mentality like American youths. I mean these guys don't go to babalawos or steal used panties,but they do often rise above challenges. Look Jay-Z,the kid who rose from an housing project in Brooklyn to becoming a popular mogul!!

I still remember Kelvin gannet,when Boston Celtics won the NBA championship that year,i remember watching Kelvin gannet screaming at the top of his voice 'anything is possible! Anything is possible man(just put your mind to it)' such great statement,anything I remember that and gannet screaming his voice off, I always feel inspired and re-invigorated,i always feel like a God cool

Give it up for Americans,a people known for overcoming challenges without making any excuses or blaming the government cool

Give it up for cardi B a pleasant lady who overcame her past challenges and became a queen,her fame spread wide without using a big god or rolling around internet fraudsters cool

God bless you cardi B for being such an inspiration to millions of girls going through one unpleasant situation or the other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
Somebody tell cardiac to stop copying Nicki minaj.
Re: Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos by Legendguru: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
Whorees

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures / Mercy Chinwo Biography, Age And Lifestyle Of "Excess Love" Singer / Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.