Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday (8933 Views)

Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy / Drawing A Picture Of The Prophet, Sallallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam / Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by SoulB6: 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

No Muslim hates the Prophet. Rather say we hate innovations. The Prophet never celebrated his birthday. So celebrating it is worthless. And we are only created to worship Allah alone.

Please stop preaching what you don't know, in which of the hadith or verse in Quran that clearly state Maulud is Haram? But you can quote several hadith twisting it to suit your own view
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by SoulB6: 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Laughing..

Allah is silent on bidah abi

Even if maulud is bidah, then its bidahtul Hassana, or are you saying Allah forgot to tell us Maulud is Haram? (Astagfurullah)
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by jamiudinho(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

No Muslim hates the Prophet. Rather say we hate innovations. The Prophet never celebrated his birthday. So celebrating it is worthless. And we are only created to worship Allah alone.
Go and seek more knowledge
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
SoulB6:

Please stop preaching what you don't know, in which of the hadith or verse in Quran that clearly state Maulud is Haram? But you can quote several hadith twisting it to suit your own view
All acts of worship are derived from the Qur'an and Sunnah. You should bring evidence for doing Maulid since it is compulsory for you.
No evidence for Maulid. Shun innovation.
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
jamiudinho:

Go and seek more knowledge
You too need more knowledge. We all do. But it's clear the prophet never celebrated his birthday day. So it is innovation.
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by Babaheekmat: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
SoulB6:

Even if maulud is bidah, then its bidahtul Hassana, or are you saying Allah forgot to tell us Maulud is Haram? (Astagfurullah)

You think Islam is like English and math that you can say anything abi..

Moulid is not haram.. It's shirk.. It's kufru...it's bidah
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by SoulB6: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

You too need more knowledge. We all do. But it's clear the prophet never celebrated his birthday day. So it is innovation.

Why did the prophet fast on Monday ?
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by SoulB6: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
Babaheekmat:

You think Islam is like English and math that you can say anything abi..

Moulid is not haram.. It's shirk.. It's kufru...it's bidah

Takfirist, self-acclaimed ahl-sunnah, blind follower of wahabbist ideology
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by Babaheekmat: 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
SoulB6:

Takfirist, self-acclaimed ahl-sunnah, blind follower of wahabbist ideology

Calling me wahabiyah or wahabist proves beyond all doubt that you are a chronic Sufi..

How's jabalabi business.. You dey see customer well well ba?

Laughing
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
SoulB6:

Why did the prophet fast on Monday ?

Muslim (1162) narrated from Abu Qataadah al-Ansaari (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was asked about fasting on Mondays and he said: “On (that day) I was born and on it Revelation came down to me.”

Al-Tirmidhi (747) narrated, in a hadeeth that he classed as hasan, from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Deeds are presented (to Allah) on Monday and Thursday and I like my deeds to be presented when I am fasting.”

Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

From the saheeh hadeeths quoted above, it is clear that just as the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) fasted on Mondays out of gratitude for the blessing of his birth on this day, he also fasted it because of its virtue, because the Revelation came down to him on that day, and on that day deeds are presented to Allah. So he (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) liked his deeds to be taken up when he was fasting. The fact that he was born on that day was one of several reasons for fasting that day.

If a person fasts on Mondays, as the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) did, hoping for forgiveness on that day, out of gratitude for the blessings that Allah bestowed upon His slaves on the day – the greatest of which blessings is the birth of His Prophet and His sending him – and hoping to be among the people who are forgiven on that day, then this is something good and is in accordance with what is proven of the Sunnah of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him). But he should not single out one week for that to the exclusion of others, or one month to the exclusion of others. Rather he should do that as much as he can on a permanent basis...
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by IamAtikulate: 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

This is one of the innovator's excuse. The prophet has said there will be sects in Islam so why not bother on being the right sect. Stop where the Prophet stopped.
Jabir ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, would praise Allah in his sermon, as He deserves to be praised, and then he would say, “Whomever Allah guides, no one can lead him astray. Whomever Allah sends astray, no one can guide him. The truest word is the Book of Allah and the best guidance is the guidance of Muhammad. The most evil matters are those that are newly invented, for every newly invented matter is an innovation. Every innovation is misguidance, and every misguidance is in the Hellfire.”

Source: Sunan al-Nasā’ī 1578

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani
So Allah sends people astray?
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:03am On Nov 10, 2019
IamAtikulate:

So Allah sends people astray?
Yes. and everything happens by His will.
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by IamAtikulate: 9:09am On Nov 10, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
. Yes. and everything happens by His will.
Will Allah still punish those he sends astray?
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Will Allah still punish those he sends astray?

Of Cos, He has power to do all things.
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by IamAtikulate: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Of Cos, He has power to do all things.
I am sorry but I think your allahu is a sadist. He can't send people astray and still punish them for his indiscretion.
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:

I am sorry but I think your allahu is a sadist. He can't send people astray and still punish them for his indiscretion.
Yeah even if you call Him a sadist, He is still the Cherisher and Sustainer of the world.
Your God created death? Why? So that people and your second God could die? Is your God a sadist? No. Because he is your God he can't be a sadist.
Your God that could not sacrifice his son in the OT but only in the NT, is he Fair? Yes, he is fair. He is your God.
Why didn't your God make everyone a Christian from the beginning? I even heard your God is a Christian. I wonder where that came from.
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by IamAtikulate: 10:14am On Nov 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Yeah even if you call Him a sadist, He is still the Cherisher and Sustainer of the world.
Allahu is an ancient Meccan god whose consort was Allat and worshipped at Kaaba. Deceive yourself, not us.

Rashduct4luv:

Your God created death? Why? So that people and your second God could die? Is your God a sadist? No. Because he is your God he can't be a sadist.
The wages of sin is DEATH. His son bore the sins of the whole world and die in their place. This is a God that cares.
Rashduct4luv:

Your God that could not sacrifice his son in the OT but only in the NT, is he Fair? Yes, he is fair. He is your God.
The promise was made in the OT and fulfilled in the NT.
Rashduct4luv:

Why didn't your God make everyone a Christian from the beginning?
Free will!

I have set before you life and death but it is my earnest desire that you choose life over death.

A God that doesn't impose his will forcefully.

Rashduct4luv:

I even heard your God is a Christian. I wonder where that came from.
Only in your brown roof mosques. Christian means Christ-like, followers of Christ.
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Allahu is an ancient Meccan god whose consort was Allat and worshipped at Kaaba. Deceive yourself, not us.

Quote your references for where it is stated as you claimed.

IamAtikulate:

The wages of sin is DEATH. His son bore the sins of the whole world and die in their place. This is a God that cares.
The promise was made in the OT and fulfilled in the NT.
Since he has bore the sins then no one need die anymore. Wait! You mean the son of God died? So the father can die too right?

Our own God created death and is higher above being subjected to the ruling of his creature!

IamAtikulate:

Free will!
I have set before you life and death but it is my earnest desire that you choose life over death.
A God that doesn't impose his will forcefully.
We also have free will. I decided to be a Muslim and not any other. This is Allah's will as He is all-knowing.
The free will in the OT is almost non-existent. Where did you get the free will from?

IamAtikulate:

Only in your brown roof mosques. Christian means Christ-like, followers of Christ.

Please mention the verse that gave Christianity its name?
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by IamAtikulate: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Quote your references for where it is stated as you claimed.
A simple google search would cure your ignorance. Allat was pre-islamic goddess of fertility and consort to Allah.

Arabic word for god is ilah while Al'lah means The God. Allah was the pre-islamic chief god.

Islamic 5 prayer posture is ancient Zoro mode of prayer and it was mentioned in Ezekiel in the bible.

Rashduct4luv:

Since he has bore the sins then no one need die anymore. Wait! You mean the son of God died? So the father can die too right?
Yes. No one needs to die again. Just confess and believe.

Yeah, the son of died so that we might live.

Rashduct4luv:

Our own God created death and is higher above being subjected to the ruling of his creature!
Allahu was ancient meccan god. Be guided.

Jesus, created death but took human form to die for his creatures so that they will live.
Rashduct4luv:

We also have free will. I decided to be a Muslim and not any other. This is Allah's will as He is all-knowing.
Islam was imposed on ancient Meccans through warfare and imposed on the North through Jihad, imposed on Northern yoruba through war.

You are moslem because you were born into it while your ancestors were forced into it.
Rashduct4luv:

The free will in the OT is almost non-existent.
Where did you get the free will from?
I quoted an old testament verse for you.

Rashduct4luv:

Please mention the verse that gave Christianity its name?
Christianity means followers of christ was given to them in antioch who observed that the church of christ behaves like Christ.

Jesus uses the phrase "my church" "church" "church of God" over 35 times.

Church of christ, followers of christ means the same thing.
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:

A simple google search would cure your ignorance. Allat was pre-islamic goddess of fertility and consort to Allah.
Arabic word for god is ilah while Al'lah means The God. Allah was the pre-islamic chief god.
Allat was truly an idol goddess but was there an idol named Allah? Do you mean Allat a goddess/idol was a consort to Allah that has no idol? Google and reply.

IamAtikulate:

Islamic 5 prayer posture is ancient Zoro mode of prayer and it was mentioned in Ezekiel in the bible.
Ezra too prayed the same way in Nehemiah 8 vs 6 downwards. Was he copying Zoro too?

IamAtikulate:

Yes. No one needs to die again. Just confess and believe.
Yeah, the son of died so that we might live.
The father that sends his son to death is that one a good father? Why can't he come himself and leave the home to his son?
I also asked can the father die too?
Moreso, where did Jesus said confess and believe in me to be saved?

IamAtikulate:

Allahu was ancient meccan god. Be guided.
Jesus, created death but took human form to die for his creatures so that they will live.
Allah is the God of Adam, Noah to Jesus and Muhammad. Be guided.
Jesus created death but death killed him. I will never worship a God that dies. I can't imagine my God passing through the same place I passed from womb to vaginal birth to drinking milk to circumcision...

IamAtikulate:

Islam was imposed on ancient Meccans through warfare and imposed on the North through Jihad, imposed on Northern yoruba through war.
You are moslem because you were born into it while your ancestors were forced into it.
Same way millions were killed throughout the OT by your Gods.

Numbers 31:17-18
So now, kill all the boys, and kill every woman who has had relations with a man,
but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

IamAtikulate:

Christianity means followers of christ was given to them in antioch who observed that the church of christ behaves like Christ.
Jesus uses the phrase "my church" "church" "church of God" over 35 times.
Church of christ, followers of christ means the same thing.

Thanks for sharing that your religion is unauthorized and has no authorized name. Some random people just gave it a name.
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by IamAtikulate: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Allat was truly an idol goddess but was there an idol named Allah? Do you mean Allat a goddess/idol was a consort to Allah that has no idol? Google and reply.
Allah was the chief Meccan idol. Mo father was the priest.

When Mo conquered Mecca removed Allat, hubal and others from kabaa and venerate Allah as the Supreme Islamic being.

Rashduct4luv:
too prayed the same way in Nehemiah 8 vs 6 downwards. Was he copying Zoro too?
I pray the way Ezra did and my church also. That is Christian mode of prayer and it is different from the 5 postures prayer.

Rashduct4luv:
the father that sends his son to death is that one a good father? Why can't he come himself and leave the home to his son?
a father that sacrificed his only son to save the whole world is a kind father. Ancient kings did that. But in our case, the son went on his own accord.
Rashduct4luv:

I also asked can the father die too?
Moreso, where did Jesus said confess and believe in me to be saved?
The father is above death even the son. But the son took human form to redeem man.

John 3:16 and in all the gospels.
Rashduct4luv:

Allah is the God of Adam, Noah to Jesus and Muhammad. Be guided.
Jesus created death but death killed him. I will never worship a God that dies. I can't imagine my God passing through the same place I passed from womb to vaginal birth to drinking milk to circumcision...
It is part of Islamic apologetics. We dont owe you guys anything.

The holy book said "great is the mystery of godliness, for God was manifested in the flesh"

Our God took on the form of man to die for us to save us from the damnation of hell.

The holy book also said "the death of Christ is nonsense to those who are being lost and to us, it is power into glory "
Rashduct4luv:
Same way millions were killed throughout the OT by your Gods.

Numbers 31:17-18
So now, kill all the boys, and kill every woman who has had relations with a man,
but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.
if you like pull Jewish text, no your gbese.
Rashduct4luv:

Thanks for sharing that your religion is unauthorized and has no authorized name. Some random people just gave it a name.
So name validates religion. Sorry, we don't believe that Christianity is a religion. We see as a fellowship between us and the father, son and holy Spirit.

It is like friends fellowshipping together. It is a covenant, a promise, a calling not a ritualized religion like Islam where you have to say the same prayer 5 times every day to a deaf God.

Where almost all aspect of your life is controlled by a freak.

Where you are expected to do one particular thing over and over again.

Christianity is not a religion, but a fellowship, a church of God's people.

We are Christ like, we are Christians. Be guided
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Allah was the chief Meccan idol. Mo father was the priest.
When Mo conquered Mecca removed Allat, hubal and others from kabaa and venerate Allah as the Supreme Islamic being.

And in the end Muhammad destroyed all the idols in Kaaba. Case closed. Allah was and is the supreme Islamic being.

IamAtikulate:

I pray the way Ezra did and my church also. That is Christian mode of prayer and it is different from the 5 postures prayer.
So Ezra's prayer was not copied from Zoro right. It is Islam's own that's from Zoro. So can you tell us with verifiable references how Zoro worship entered Islam and didn't enter the Bible?

IamAtikulate:

a father that sacrificed his only son to save the whole world is a kind father. Ancient kings did that. But in our case, the son went on his own accord.
The father is above death even the son. But the son took human form to redeem man.
John 3:16 and in all the gospels.
So you too can sacrifice your son for the progress of others? Folly upon folly!
Mind you Jesus never said God gave him to be killed. Jesus wasn't the one talking in John 3:16.

IamAtikulate:
It is part of Islamic apologetics. We dont owe you guys anything.
The holy book said "great is the mystery of godliness, for God was manifested in the flesh"
Our God took on the form of man to die for us to save us from the damnation of hell.
We too don't owe you anything. You came in to the thread willingly so keep your mystery to yourself. We will never worship gods that can turn to flesh and die....

IamAtikulate:

The holy book also said "the death of Christ is nonsense to those who are being lost and to us, it is power into glory "
if you like pull Jewish text, no your gbese.

Which verse? Definitely not from Jesus. It must be those letters.

IamAtikulate:

So name validates religion. Sorry, we don't believe that Christianity is a religion. We see as a fellowship between us and the father, son and holy Spirit.

Which church do you attend? You can talk for yourself only?
IamAtikulate:

It is like friends fellowshipping together. It is a covenant, a promise, a calling not a ritualized religion like Islam where you have to say the same prayer 5 times every day to a deaf God.

Here are the list of those who also prayed to a deaf God.

1. Jesus: Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed Matthew 26:39

2. Abram: "And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying...," - Old Testament (Genesis 17:3)

3. Abraham:"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Genesis 17:17)

4. Moses: "And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshiped." - Old Testament (Exodus 34:

5. Moses & Aaron:“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Numbers 20:6)

6. Moses & Aaron:"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Numbers 16:20-22)

7. Ezra and his People: And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Nehemiah 8:6)

8. Joshua: "And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)

9. A Prophet: "And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 9:

10 Jehoshaphat: "And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - Old Testament (2 Chronicles 20:18)

11. A Prophet:"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 11:13)

IamAtikulate:

Where almost all aspect of your life is controlled by a freak.
Where you are expected to do one particular thing over and over again.
Christianity is not a religion, but a fellowship, a church of God's people.
We are Christ like, we are Christians. Be guided
You too be guided. You choose to believe the falsehood you call mystery. Fine to you. Let me worship Allah as I deem fit.
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by IamAtikulate: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

And in the end Muhammad destroyed all the idols in Kaaba. Case closed. Allah was and is the supreme Islamic being.

So Ezra's prayer was not copied from Zoro right. It is Islam's own that's from Zoro. So can you tell us with verifiable references how Zoro worship entered Islam and didn't enter the Bible?

So you too can sacrifice your son for the progress of others? Folly upon folly!
Mind you Jesus never said God gave him to be killed. Jesus wasn't the one talking in John 3:16.

We too don't owe you anything. You came in to the thread willingly so keep your mystery to yourself. We will never worship gods that can turn to flesh and die....

Which verse? Definitely not from Jesus. It must be those letters.

Which church do you attend? You can talk for yourself only?

Here are the list of those who also prayed to a deaf God.

1. Jesus: Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed Matthew 26:39

2. Abram: "And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying...," - Old Testament (Genesis 17:3)

3. Abraham:"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Genesis 17:17)

4. Moses: "And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshiped." - Old Testament (Exodus 34:

5. Moses & Aaron:“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Numbers 20:6)

6. Moses & Aaron:"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Numbers 16:20-22)

7. Ezra and his People: And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Nehemiah 8:6)

8. Joshua: "And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)

9. A Prophet: "And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 9:

10 Jehoshaphat: "And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - Old Testament (2 Chronicles 20:18)

11. A Prophet:"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 11:13)

You too be guided. You choose to believe the falsehood you call mystery. Fine to you. Let me worship Allah as I deem fit.
Allah was and remains ancient meccan supreme God and has nothing to do with Jewish prophets.

Worship your idol and don't associate us with your folly.

I will rather worship a God that will kill his son to give me life than a deaf idol.

What is the meaning of ilah in Arabic?

You can't pick one act of worship from the Bible and associate those people with Islam and then leave out the rest of the instructions surrounding that act of worship.

You guys believe that the comforter Jesus promised was mo, but in your folly you guys refused to obey the simple instructions that come with it

"I am the way, the truth and the life, no-one comes to the father except through me "
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by IamAtikulate: 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv if you list the 360 pre-islamic meccan idols and Allah is not there, I will join Islam.

Not Sunni oooh, but shia. Sunnis are terrorist and intolerant.
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:06am On Nov 12, 2019
IamAtikulate:
Rashduct4luv if you list the 360 pre-islamic meccan idols and Allah is not there, I will join Islam.

Not Sunni oooh, but shia. Sunnis are terrorist and intolerant.

Talk is cheap. Keep on spreading your false Gospel. Let's say Christianity is the modern day idolatory. It's only on idol worship that someone can die to save others.
You may list your three gods here too and let's see if blood is not involved.
Vicarious atonement my foot!
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by Frenchkiss564: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Yes. and everything happens by His will.

The Allah that I worship five times a day will never send anyone astray. He hates tyranny and has forbidden it. Do you guys think deeply when you attribute some satanic features borne out of your holier than thou mindset to Allah

How will Allah send you to hell after leading them astray himself? That is attributing injustice to him (may Allah protect me from such accusations)

So Allah made Adolf Hitler to kill six million Jews and will still punish him for doing what he has no control over?

Verily, the Allah that I serve is just and will only throw people to hell fire based on what they earned themselves.

I implore readers to check Imam Ali's interpretation of free will and destiny.
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Frenchkiss564:

The Allah that I worship five times a day will never send anyone astray. He hates tyranny and has forbidden it. Do you guys think deeply when you attribute some satanic features borne out of your holier than thou mindset to Allah

How will Allah send you to hell after leading them astray himself? That is attributing injustice to him (may Allah protect me from such accusations)

So Allah made Adolf Hitler to kill six million Jews and will still punish him for doing what he has no control over?

Verily, the Allah that I serve is just and will only throw people to hell fire based on what they earned themselves.

I implore readers to check Imam Ali's interpretation of free will and destiny.

Which one is holier than thou mindset here now? Instead of you to present your evidence and we compare. Are we fighting before? sad

“Say: ‘With Allah is the perfect proof and argument, (i.e. the Oneness of Allah, the sending of His Messengers and His Holy Books, to mankind); had He so willed, He would indeed have guided you all.’”
[al-An’am 6:149 – interpretation of the meaning]

“And had your Lord willed, those on earth would have believed, all of them together. So, will you (O Muhammad) then compel mankind, until they become believers?”
[Yoonus 10:99]

Allah guides whomsoever He wills and sends astray whomsoever He wills. He has told us that He guides those who obey Him and turn to Him, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“While as for those who accept guidance, He increases their guidance and bestows on them their piety.”
[Muhammad 47:17]

But whoever disobeys Allah and turns away from Him, Allah will not guide him, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Truly, Allah guides not him who is a liar, and a disbeliever.”
[al-Zumar 39:3]

Allah is Omniscient and knows what has happened and is happening and what is yet to come. Allah knows the believers and the disbelievers, and what they will do, and He knows what their fate will be in the Hereafter. He has written all this in al-Lawh al-Mahfooz (the Preserved Tablet), as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And all things We have recorded in a Book.”
[al-Naba 78:29]

Allah has created man with the ability to choose, and He has created him able to do both, either believe or disbelieve, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, We showed him the way, whether he be grateful or ungrateful.”
[al-Insan 76:3]

Man has the choice in terms of his reason only; if he loses his reason by which he is able to distinguish between the alternatives of good and evil, truth and falsehood, then he is not accountable. Hence according to Islamic sharee’ah (law), the pen is lifted from the insane person (i.e., he is not accountable) until he recovers his senses, and from the child until he reaches the age of understanding, and from the sleeper until he wakes up. None of these people are accountable until they gain or recover the reason by which they may distinguish between the alternatives of faith and disbelief, truth and falsehood, and so on.

Whatever direction a person takes, there will be reward and punishment. If he obeys, there will be Paradise:

“Indeed he succeeds who purifies his ownself (i.e. obeys and performs all that Allah ordered, by following the true Faith of Islamic Monotheism and by doing righteous good deeds.”
[al-Shams 91:9 – interpretation of the meaning]

And if he disobeys, there will be Hell:

“And indeed he fails who corrupts his ownself (i.e. disobeys what Allah has ordered by rejecting the true Faith of Islamic Monotheism or by following polytheism, or by doing every kind of evil wicked deed.”
[al-Shams 91:10 – interpretation of the meaning]

The choice of one of these two ways is something about which a person will be questioned by the Lord of the Worlds. Hence it is clear that faith or disbelief, obedience or disobedience, is a matter of personal choice. Allah has made reward and punishment dependent upon this choice:

“Whosoever does righteous good deeds, it is for (the benefit of) his ownself; and whosoever does evil, it is against his ownself. And your Lord is not at all unjust to (His) slaves.”
[Fussilat 41:46]

Whoever loves Allah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and desires good in this world and in the Hereafter, let him enter Islam, and whoever turns away from that and is content with this world and has no interest in the Hereafter and does not submit, then his abode will be Hell. The individual is the one who will benefit or harm himself. There is no compulsion to choose either. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, this (Verses of the Quran) is an admonition, so whosoever wills, let him take a Path to his Lord (Allah).”
[al-Insan 76:29]

And Allah knows best.
Re: The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday by Jeposky(m): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

Are you also saying Every bid'a is kufr?

Which of my comment looks like that? Open your heart for truth to come in especially this issue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) / A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion / Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.