Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ The November 2019 Rccg Shiloh Hour - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ The November 2019 Rccg Shiloh Hour (584 Views)

Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In November 2019 / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the November 2019 Rccg Divine Encounter / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the November 2019 Holy Communion Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ The November 2019 Rccg Shiloh Hour by Haleplushearty: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
� RCCG NOVEMBER 2019 SHILOH HOUR - A TASTE OF WATER

TEXT: GENESIS 18:9-14
BY: PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1pWzdSdFZs
OPENING PRAYER
Well let’s go ahead and lift our hands to the Almighty God and praise Him, let’s magnify His Holy name, praise the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the Ancient of days, give Him glory, honour, thank You Father, we give You glory, we know You are able to do all things, we worship You, thank You Father, In Jesus’ mighty name we have prayed.

�SONG
You are worthy to be praised
My Redeemer

The God of all flesh, the One with whom all things are possible, we worship You, we give You all glory, honour, adoration, because nothing is too hard for You, Father, accept our thanks in Jesus name.
Today, like never before, visit Your children, give each and everyone of them a special touch, break the yoke of barreness in their lives, Oh my Father and my God before this time next year, let them be rejoicing with their children, in Jesus’ Mighty name we have prayed.

THE MESSAGE
Genesis chapter 18 verses 9 to14
9 And they said unto him, Where is Sarah thy wife? And he said, Behold, in the tent.
10 And he said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life; and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him.
11 Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women.
12 Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?
13 And the Lord said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old?
14 Is any thing too hard for the Lord? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.

Remember we are talking about ‘A taste of water’ this month and those of you who were with us on Friday you will remember that the text we used spoke about a tree that had been cut off and even the root were already dead in the ground, then suddenly there was a taste of water and the tree came back to life.

In the story of Sarah, the Bible said her womb had died; it was a long time she menstruated last and the husband was old. Sarah was ninety (90) and the husband was hundred (100) but then the Almighty God spoke and the power that is in the word of the Almighty God brought back the dead.
I’m representing the Most High God to say to somebody here today, even if your womb is dead it shall come back to life. I have come to encourage you that you must not write yourself off. Sarah laughed because she has written herself off and come to a conclusion that it is impossible for her to have a child. Don't forget that we are dealing with God, Jeremiah 32:27.

Some of us have experienced delay but at times God delays so that He would get greater glory. In Daniel 3:14-30, when they were taking Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego into the fiery furnace God could have acted before they got into the fire but he waited/delayed until they got into the fire so that He can get greater glory. In the case of someone here today, when your testimonies come, God will get greater glory.

In Genesis 16:1-5 When Sarah felt that she can no longer have a child, she suggested to her husband to go into her housemaid, the husband agreed, went in unto her and the maid became pregnant and she began to mock Sarah. Genesis 21:1-7 The maid mocked too soon, Sarah said God has made me laugh, God will make you laugh, you will laugh last. When you think God is late, He is waiting for your appointed time, Psalms 102:13 Your set time has come.

THREE THINGS YOU MUST NOT FORGET
1.Don't forget that God can do the impossible, He’s the God of all flesh including yours, there’s nothing too hard for Him to do. Your child will come.
2.Don’t forget the power of the anointing. 1Samuel 1:9-20 The man of God spoke and the anointing in the man of God went to work straight away, and within a year Hannah was laughing, in less than one year you will laugh also.
3. Don’t forget the power of prayer, John 14:14- if you ask anything in my name i will do it anything include fruit of the womb.

We are going to pray to the God of all flesh and He’s going to answer us, we are going to anchor our faith with the anointing that He has given unto His servant that anointing that has produced thousands upon thousands of children you always see during the Convention.

By the next convention, in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ, your children will be almost ready to be born.

Today, after the altar call i will be coming down to anoint those chairs that are set before you and then you will come forward, torch one of them and tell the Almighty God the kind of children you want: a boy, a girl, a set of twins, … go to your seat and pray till you are satisfied and drop your offering for the Lord on your way out. In the name that is above every other name we will hear your testimonies soon.

The only fellow that the anointing can’t work for is the one who is still living in sin because the word of God made it clear that the hand of the Lord is not shortened that He can’t save neither his ears heavy that He can’t hear but your sin can separate between you and God that He won’t hear. So if you are here and you know you have not yet been washed in the blood of the lamb/not yet born again run forward very quickly now so that I can pray that the Almighty God will save your soul and wash you clean with His powerful blood. The anointing will destroy the yoke of barreness but you must be saved first.

PRAYER OF SALVATION
+Those of you in front ask God to have mercy on you, save your souls and wash your sins with His blood, call on Him now and He will save your soul.
+Let’s stretch our hands towards these people and pray that God will have mercy on them that the Almighty God will save their soul, that the blood of Jesus will wash away their sins and that God will give them a brand new beginning.
+Let intercede for them let’s pray brethren that God will have mercy on them so that there will be nothing to stand between them and their breakthrough today.
+ My Father and my God i want to thank You because You are the saviour of mankind, there’s no one you can’t save, You said whoever will come unto You, You will no wise cast out, these Your children has come, please, receive them in Jesus name.
+Father, I'm praying that today Your blood will wash away their sins, as You save their souls, i pray that their breakthrough in fruit bearing will come to them in Jesus name.
+Save their souls, write their names in the book of life, receive them into the family of God and from now on anytime they call on You, please answer them by fire.
+In Jesus mighty name we have prayed.
AMEN!

(1) (Reply)

Four Habits You Must Avoid If You Want To Be Free From Poverty / How To Overcome Bad Dreams And Nightmares / Unstoppable51 Has Killed You All With His Shit Thread About Judgement Day!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.