Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

GHOST: Are They Real? (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / GHOST: Are They Real? (video) (446 Views)

Confusion Arise As Ghost Of Recently Buried Man Was Seen Leaving Ikoyi Cemetery / White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby, Claims Ghost Of Black Man Impregnated Her / FG Discovers Thousand Of Ghost Workers In Police Payroll. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GHOST: Are They Real? (video) by profuk7: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
If you believe in ghosts, you're not alone. Cultures
all around the world believe in spirits that survive
death to live in another realm. In fact, ghosts are
among the most widely believed of paranormal
phenomenon: Millions of people are interested in
ghosts.

What is your opinion on Ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcEhEwXH8No

Re: GHOST: Are They Real? (video) by OwenDesired(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
Very real... I saw one near my house in July.
Re: GHOST: Are They Real? (video) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
i posted this recently, It is high time we know the truth, to begin i'll drop a true life story i heard, Location and family if you wish to visit;

Village: Ozalla Nkanu.

COMMUNITY: Enugu-Agu Ndi Uno
FAMILY: Umu-Nwa-Ohaa

This woman died, she was known very well as MAMA EVELIN (MAMA EVELI)..The day she died (phone wasnt rampard then) her first son, second and third were staying at WARRI..

As early as 5 am in the morning she visited the first child, warned him not to go to the shop that day, that he should start traveling back to the village immediately, Same to the second son and her daughter..Before village people could send messengers to go see the children in the city the next day.. they have all returned home..and were telling everyone that their mother was the one that asked them all to come back immediately...She got burried sharply...She was going to church called ABOSO, Every Saturday morning, This woman

has swept all the church compound and inside the church sitting and be waiting for others to come to church...For about one month nobody went to that church, just her and her alone..Every night when everyone goes to bed, This woman starts cooking, You will be hearing her pounding fufu and singing church song, Nobody dares come out to pee, Tomorrow
morning the families will wash plates and pot that she used in cooking, to be continued tomorrow...The day one woman came out to talk to her, The kind of beating she received that day is second to none, She pinched the woman at her bottom and her bottom swole up (boil) she
could not sit down for months.. Na she Dey sweep their compound every morning, all the compound before 5, This woman have two orange trees at
the back of her compound, no child goes near that orange tree,

She had this two girls that were her favorite before she died, they are the only two that goes to that orange tree to go pick the ones that have fallen, Not to pluck ooo....
Re: GHOST: Are They Real? (video) by profuk7: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
kessyR2B:
i posted this recently, It is high time we know the truth, to begin i'll drop a true life story i heard, Location and family if you wish to visit;

Village: Ozalla Nkanu.

COMMUNITY: Enugu-Agu Ndi Uno
FAMILY: Umu-Nwa-Ohaa

This woman died, she was known very well as MAMA EVELIN (MAMA EVELI)..The day she died (phone wasnt rampard then) her first son, second and third were staying at WARRI..

As early as 5 am in the morning she visited the first child, warned him not to go to the shop that day, that he should start traveling back to the village immediately, Same to the second son and her daughter..Before village people could send messengers to go see the children in the city the next day.. they have all returned home..and were telling everyone that their mother was the one that asked them all to come back immediately...She got burried sharply...She was going to church called ABOSO, Every Saturday morning, This woman

has swept all the church compound and inside the church sitting and be waiting for others to come to church...For about one month nobody went to that church, just her and her alone..Every night when everyone goes to bed, This woman starts cooking, You will be hearing her pounding fufu and singing church song, Nobody dares come out to pee, Tomorrow
morning the families will wash plates and pot that she used in cooking, to be continued tomorrow...The day one woman came out to talk to her, The kind of beating she received that day is second to none, She pinched the woman at her bottom and her bottom swole up (boil) she
could not sit down for months.. Na she Dey sweep their compound every morning, all the compound before 5, This woman have two orange trees at
the back of her compound, no child goes near that orange tree,

She had this two girls that were her favorite before she died, they are the only two that goes to that orange tree to go pick the ones that have fallen, Not to pluck ooo....

Wow that's sounds terrifying. But some people say that its the work of demon

(1) (Reply)

Taxation Of Foreign Companies Doing Business In Nigeria / Wait, Have You Heard About CANDYNEWS? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.