Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) (49142 Views)

Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts / Police Arrest Olamide Precious Ajayi For Blackmailing Her Sugar-Daddy In Ondo / DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by benjackugo: 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
IgbereTV reports that the police in Abuja have arrested Frances Tabitha Olisa Ogbonnaya, a woman accused of trying to use blackmail to extort money from Peace Mass Transit Ltd.

Ms. Ogbonnaya, resident in Lagos, had allegedly posted several write-ups against the company on her Facebook wall sometime last year, including claiming that 18 passengers of PMT had died in an accident on the Ore-Benin road, which the company later said was untrue, particularly as no PMT bus carries such number of passengers at once.

Ms. Ogbonnaya was arrested following a petition dated Feb.3, 2020,and addressed to the IGP, on behalf of PMT, by Barr.Okani E.I. In the petition, Barr. Okani stated that Ogbonnaya had engaged in cyber bullying, stalking, criminal blackmail and harassment of the transport company.

https://igberetvnews.com/1363490/police-arrest-lady-allegedly-blackmailing-peace-mass-transit-ltd-photo/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Slay Queen. you should have minded your business.
You are now a Slained Queen.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by SIRRITE: 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Jobless slay madam

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Vyzz: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
She is saying the truth...

Just that she used it to blackmail... Y'all know that u can only blackmail one with the truth...

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by longetivity(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
even before I opened the thread, I don know say Na them

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by wisest10: 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
See how she resemble goblin...Nigerians girls are the most lazy educated girls on earth(80% not all)...most of them only have sense in the kitchen undecided undecided undecided,

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by DEROX: 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
grin if Its not from the muddy landlocked region then where else?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by punisha: 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
Vyzz:
She is saying the truth...

Just that she uses it to blackmail... Y'all know that u can only blackmail one with the truth...

You are smart.
One zobo for u

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Kizyte(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
The truth is bitter sha! They should free the young lady, I have seen countless number of accidents involving Peace Mass Busses. In most cases, all passengers lost their lives.

If Peace Mass is the only transport vehicle, I will rather trek to my destination.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by topshotnista(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
I don't trust whatever the police say these days.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by theoneJabulani(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Slawormir: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Kizyte:
The truth is bitter sha! They should free the young lady, I have seen countless number of accidents involving Peace Mass Busses. In most cases, all passengers lose their lives.
If Peace Mass is the only transport vehicle, I will rather trek to my destination.

Nor mind them...na so them dey deny and defend themselves....... even God is good Moto is worse...them go begin overload with bags after them don collect.. money..very annoying..... begin carry half way to fill the space way them supposed leave for passengers convenience....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by LoydJ(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
So slawormi is even above me.

11 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
SammySteve15:
Slay Queen. you should have minded your business.

Yes.
Especially, since she was not sure of the details.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by christopherozo: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
I fear dis ladies
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Obsession4u: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
After creepy creatures the next creature (s) to be feared are ladies. They can be so desperate and can go any length just to have your name jeopardized.

Now what's her gain uhn shocked?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
I don't know if this Company still exists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Kunllayoniru(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
Good
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Hejeg25428: 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
Okay ooo
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Dominiqueismad: 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hope they won't start having sex with her inside cell. Stupiiid uniform dogs

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Onlinealaba(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
Yu
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by bamasite2: 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
E don be..this is hush what?
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by AFULA(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
okay
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by jamata20: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Really alright grin

NPF manage this juice smiley smiley

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Kentuforchrist(m): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
joblessness at it peak
Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Bunnatex(m): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
In as much that i am STOBA same as Samuel Onyishi, I must state that more could be done as regards to the welfare of His drivers. I use to think that more can be done to increase their motivation, welfare packages and also streamline the company policy to suit reality. For instance a driver that returned from Lagos or Abuja or all these day long journeys should not move the next day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by Bullpenn11: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
What people are using social media to do this days, just to ruin or spoil other people’s business. The worst of it all is that they even demand money to pull down lies that they have told against people in their social media handles . I heard this lady did the same and tried to get money from Peace Mass Transit Company even as she fabricated an accident that did not take place. Is a pity.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) by sammysneh(m): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
She don buy market be that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market / Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.