Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down (26485 Views)

Police Arrest Olamide Precious Ajayi For Blackmailing Her Sugar-Daddy In Ondo / DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by YorubaPrince: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
angry
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by 1000LIKES(m): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
Women self shocked
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by MrVagina: 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
post=83743059:
Serves the idiot right.....
[/s]
shatap
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by MrVagina: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
post=83743072:

Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
angry angry angry... Incomplete Nairaland Movie angry angry angry
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Slimsly100(f): 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
Na wa!!!
Nonmature guys every where.
Na by force to do?

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Ode!
×2?
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by DCmonster: 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
Are you sure this one wearing yellow and black upandan no be alora? The lady better be careful.
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
Offpoint:
I need a product packages printer ASAP for urgent job....

you'll be printing 2kg and 5kg rice package
you want convert local rice to semi foreign?
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Offpoint: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Yeah, it's the perfect time.
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Offpoint: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Yeah, it's the perfect time.
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Okemmuo(m): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
Lol inside life
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Offpoint: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
Slimsly100:
Na wa!!! Nonmature guys every where. Na by force to do?
Are you really Slim? I can die for Slim girls...
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Ruggedniggaone: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
Slawormir:
As a real niggarrr If you blackmail any female relative of mine
I swear your ass is going down
As a real niggarrr i can pull the trigger at any time
you say wetin
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by wisdom042(m): 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
Some guys self dey fall hand o though we no know d full gist but u need to man up ur game n walk away from any girl or lady wey no like u.

One billion girls on Earth yet u wan die on top one.....no na

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by aureen: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
She did the right thing.
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Jaqenhghar: 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
Slawormir:
As a real niggarrr
If you blackmail any female relative of mine

If na soldier or SARS now you go humble
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Newguyhere: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hustle oo
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by DemigodZeus147(m): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
Slawormir:
As a real niggarrr

As a real niggarrr

See you see Krikri grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by DemigodZeus147(m): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
wisdom042:
Some guys self dey fall hand o though we no know d full gist but u need to man up ur game n walk away from any girl or lady wey no like u.

One billion girls on Earth yet u wan die on top one.....no na

Wisdom won't kee you smiley
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Godsonkemz(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
Slawormir:
As a real niggarrr

You are a pus*y niggarr because a real niggar doesn't kill a niggarr but fights crime in a lawful manner. If you are fearless to handle a gun, join army and engage boko haram at sambisa.
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by nextstep(m): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
iamJ:
no girl born of a woman can arrest me
onto wetin?
unless the presidency of nigeria is after me, nobody else get level
she dey mad wella

Sadly my guy, 10k is enough to have people arrested in this country. The only thing is if you have more money you can post bail and counter-arrest them. Police doesn't care about who is wrong or right.

But the guy mumu now... why bother blackmailing? Too many fish in the sea...
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
ok
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by wisdom042(m): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Wisdom won't kee you smiley

High star to you bro but dats d reality

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Enemyofpeace: 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
iamJ:

onto wetin?

she dey mad wella

yinmu
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by FuckTheMod: 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
BatleFox:

Feel free to walk into any police station and slap the woman at the counter. Or better still open a thread and insult Dominique well to see if there is anything like NL arresst.
who the fuk is dummynick?
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by BlogRabbit: 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
iamJ:

onto wetin?

she dey mad wella

Whose son did you say you are again

I kinda forgot..
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by bobokeshington: 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Ode!

"ode" is an understatement

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Slimsly100(f): 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
Offpoint:

Are you really Slim? I can die for Slim girls...

Yes i am. But don't die cos of another man's wife o. And recently a mother of a pretty lil' babe
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by BatleFox: 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
FuckTheMod:

who the fuk is dummynick?

Apparently, you know seeing as you suddenly don't know how to quote comments again or spell the name in question correctly even with so much foul American education up your sleeves

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Offpoint: 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
Slimsly100:

Yes i am. But don't die cos of another man's wife o. And recently a mother of a pretty lil' babe
cool cool
I'm out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) / Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists At His Home In Bayelsa. Graphic Photo / Rape Allegation: Chetachi Onwume Suspended By Rivers State Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.