Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Hello GREENMIST21, Fyi...this Is What I Represent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello GREENMIST21, Fyi...this Is What I Represent (180 Views)

Is It True A Ladies Lips Shape Represent Her VJ Shape? / I Dont Write On This Platform To Be Liked Or To Make FP. FYI / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello GREENMIST21, Fyi...this Is What I Represent by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
and she said:

GreenMist21:
The people you are trying to get validation from see you as a nothing short of a nuisance dragging shoulders with ubunja. smiley

...and I simply put:
shame on u for betraying the female folks. u re unworthy. I av nothing to prove to u or anyone. so drink water and sit down. I dont write for wolves like u. I write for the feeble and voiceless women who has been ridiculed overtime and relegated to the backstage for no cogent reason by men who re scared of being outwitted, outshined and outnumbered by a stronger sex "WOMEN"

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Manager Needed! / Do You Still Have A Bad Habit? / Nigeria Traders Business Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.