Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Choice Between Unilag And Uniport Msc Acct - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Choice Between Unilag And Uniport Msc Acct (445 Views)

Is Unilag And Lasu The Same / Campus Conflict Between Unilag And U.I ( PICTURES) / The Best Private And Cheap Hostel Accomodation In Unilag And Akoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choice Between Unilag And Uniport Msc Acct by kunlap02(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
My people,am in a dilemma right now making a decision between commencing my Msc Accounting in University of Lagos or University of Portharcourt.

I have just been transferred to Portharcourt by the company i work,this happened after i have already bought my PG form and also sat for the Uni-lag PG Entrance exam which luckily i have been offered Admission.I also bought Uni-port entrance exam and forwarded my transcript which is the basis for PG admission there as no entrance exam will be conducted,the sale of the PG form for uni-port has just come to an end and there are high probability of getting admission there too.

The crux of the matter is the movement from PH to Lag which will cost lot of money either by flight or by road(and inconvenience though i will only attend lectures once a month if i choose Uni-lag. Let me add my office expects me to visit Lagos for official assignment once in two months to spend a minimum of 4 days.

Please folks what do you advise me to do,Uni-lag is organise to an extent,uni-port i heard had a very funny PG School and they have prolong academic calendar.
Re: Choice Between Unilag And Uniport Msc Acct by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
kunlap02:
My people,am in a dilemma right now making a decision between commencing my Msc Accounting in University of Lagos or University of Portharcourt.

I have just been transferred to Portharcourt by the company i work,this happened after i have already bought my PG form and also sat for the Uni-lag PG Entrance exam which luckily i have been offered Admission.I also bought Uni-port entrance exam and forwarded my transcript which is the basis for PG admission there as no entrance exam will be conducted,the sale of the PG form for uni-port has just come to an end and there are high probability of getting admission there too.

The crux of the matter is the movement from PH to Lag which will cost lot of money either by flight or by road(and inconvenience though i will only attend lectures once a month if i choose Uni-lag. Let me add my office expects me to visit Lagos for official assignment once in two months to spend a minimum of 4 days.

Please folks what do you advise me to do,Uni-lag is organise to an extent,uni-port i heard had a very funny PG School and they have prolong academic calendar.

Choose unilag. I did my undergraduate in uniport! A mess of a school! Lecturers acting like gods especially in that department. I graduated from Management department. I know their lecturers.

I can compare the two because I have also been offered admission here in unilag. Very organised and have approachable lecturers.

message me on whatsapp so we could talk more

1 Like

Re: Choice Between Unilag And Uniport Msc Acct by MrHighSea: 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
PG?
Run frm UNIPORT.

1 Like

Re: Choice Between Unilag And Uniport Msc Acct by PQanalysis: 9:00am On Mar 12, 2020
Updated

Get Unilag Postgraduate Entrance Exam PQ @N2500.

Courses included are:
MSc Accounting
Msc Statistics
MSc Economics
MSc Geography
Msc History and Strategic Studies
Msc Production and Operation Management
Masters in Process Engineering
MSc Finance
Msc Chemitry
Msc English Literature
Msc Mass communication
MSc Sociology
MSc Electrical Electronics Engineering
Msc Mechanical Engineering
Msc Construction Management
Msc Cell Biology and Genetics
MSc Biochemistry
MSc Microbiology
MSc Marketing
MSc Operations Management
MSc Environmental toxicology
MSc Computer Science
MIT
MBA
PGD in Education
MSC Biomedical Engineering
@N3000
MPH/MSc Public Health (Comes with a free textbook)
@N4000
MSc Meteorology and Material Engineering

Conctact:
pqanalysis@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

NYSC SDGs Advocacy Group Gwale Kano State Sensitise Students On SDGs Goal 3 / Please Help Me With Info About Unilorin / Statisense: Percentage Of Out Of School Children In Nigeria By State (2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.