Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. (3923 Views)

I Am In Pains..the Girl I Loved Is Now Acting blue film / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. / Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by adult91: 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yesterday my gf left for school ABSU precisely saying she wanted to know what to do on using matric number wrongly in her IT. I don't even understand that. Being a gal I want to marry and my people know her, I had a little assurance that she would behave or respect me in my absence. But I was worried cos she finally shaved her pubic region after refusing to do that for so long for fear of rashes.To my greatest surprise, I called her and she told me she was in a friend's house and it happened he is a guy bestie. (Video call revelation). Her excuses was that only final years were allowed in the hostel for now and all her friends had gone to see their boyfriends, hence why she stayed with the guy. fast forward on that, after denying for so long was that she admitted having sex with him. I pretended to be fine that she said the truth as I was not going to be with her if she goes back fully. I know it's the wrong time to hold on to her but we have even gone for fertility tests together. What's the best way to part with her because I know I cannot live with it if I continue with her. Advice needed cos I want to do it like Joseph but I fear she might go pleading in various ways thereby making our matter known publicly. I don't want this dirty linen washed in the sight of people who know me.

FINALLY,

Thanks to all those who understood my request. and wrote back nicely. Some group of friends around shared the best way to go about it and I'll definitely write on it if it works. I feel lot better today and hope to recover quick. And to those who said I should sleep with her again and chase her out, the thread wasn't for u.

2 Likes

Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by Colb461: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
Am still trying to comprehend what u are trying to say...anyway bro because she bleep once and was sincere does'nt mean she would nt do it again.so do the math ur self.

6 Likes

Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by Babagboju(m): 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
I no get girl friend,I for advice you

3 Likes

Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by adult91: 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
she's still in the guys place
Colb461:
Am still trying to comprehend what u are trying to say...anyway bro because she bleep once and was sincere does'nt mean she would nt do it again.so do the math ur self.
she's still in the guys place . I just need advice on how to leave her. mods pls help me
Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by Agarli(m): 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
D part u mentioned she shaved before she left got me hard, babe knew she gon receive good flying nodding from a Giround. Better start learning how to use ur head to score or else anoda girl wey u go meet go leave u for anoda Morata... Advice ni sha

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by Colb461: 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
Are u scared of leaving her?O.P.. or is their something u don't want to talk abt..
adult91:
she's still in the guys place she's still in the guys place . I just need advice on how to leave her. mods pls help me
Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by OlawaleBammie: 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
adult91:
she's still in the guys place she's still in the guys place . I just need advice on how to leave her. mods pls help me

why u dey do like say head dey pain you?? God Wich kain generation be dis Dat is full of half-baked men. U just dey vex me self,

Sometin is glaring to u but u chose to look away from it tho u re happy disturbing us here.

16 Likes

Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by padi94(m): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
Tell her straght bro,

As she don f_u_c_k d guy she fon F_u_c_k up

1 Like

Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by Colb461: 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
O.P u mention something abt her exposing u if u leave..what does u leaving her got to do with her exposing you...
adult91:
Yesterday my gf left for school ABSU precisely saying she wanted to know what to do on using matric number wrongly in her IT. I don't even understand that. Being a gal I want to marry and my people know her, I had a little assurance that she would behave or respect me in my absence. But I was worried cos she finally shaved her pubic region after refusing to do that for so long for fear of rashes.To my greatest surprise, I called her and she told me she was in a friend's house and it happened he is a guy bestie. (Video call revelation). Her excuses was that only final years were allowed in the hostel for now and all her friends had gone to see their boyfriends, hence why she stayed with the guy. fast forward on that, after denying for so long was that she admitted having sex with him. I pretended to be fine that she said the truth as I was not going to be with her if she goes back fully. I know it's the wrong time to hold on to her but we have even gone for fertility tests together. What's the best way to part with her because I know I cannot live with it if I continue with her. Advice needed cos I want to do it like Joseph but I fear she might go pleading in various ways thereby exposing us. Thanks

1 Like

Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by Offpoint: 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
Re-write in Yoruba...
I'm too dull to comprehend what you wrote.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by SmellingAnus(m): 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
I wish guys will come to understand that many women are also polygamous in nature just as men... These days even wives cheat with reckless abandon so I see it as insane for single guys to expect that their single babes must be faithful... Anyway na una Sabi...

The best I can do for you is to drop the link to the words of wisdom I wrote in 2017 on Nairaland below...

https://www.nairaland.com/4189254/words-wisdom-experience-surely-need

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by donbachi(m): 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
He goat sey thank GOD sey him come out,him for no know sey na him dem wan use for occasion....how u manage dey enjoy am,knowing say she no dey shave dia...wahala dey oo.
Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by adult91: 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
Colb461:
O.P u mention something abt her exposing u if u leave..what does u leaving her got to do with her exposing you...
like I said I want to put her away like Joseph wanted to put away Mary when he discovered she is pregnant. I don't want it to get to the ears of people that knows us and some will laugh at it. Want the best way to put her away but I fear she might come pleading even publicly. I want to avoid that
Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by adult91: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

why u dey do like say head dey pain you?? God Wich kain generation be dis Dat is full of half-baked men. U just dey vex me self,

Sometin is glaring to u but u chose to look away from it tho u re happy disturbing us here.
Bros try read to the end and see what I want from people. am not asking u on whether to leave her or not. I've concluded already but looking for the best way. I love or loved her. she betrayed me doesn't mean I'll expose her

1 Like

Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by LadySarah: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
Dirty threadby a confused op.Eeew!
Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by idesylvester(m): 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
I was once in ur situation, I forgave her and we moved on, but to my greatest surprise she still bleep the guy even after our date was fixed and I got to know from her last chat. Look if she enjoys the sex better than urs, she'll definitely look for that same guy when u least expect. I was down for more than two months but right now, I'm a better person...

2 Likes

Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by adult91: 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
idesylvester:
I was once in ur situation, I forgave her and we moved on, but to my greatest surprise she still bleep the guy even after our date was fixed and I got to know from her last chat. Look if she enjoys the sex better than urs, she'll definitely look for that same guy when u least expect. I was down for more than two months but right now, I'm a better person...
I am not ready to take her back. How do I put her away even if she comes pleading. For now she believes I'll receive her and have forgiven her. Na d advice I need be that. Maybe I'll have to let a family member that knows her to know but I don't want to go that far
Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by Colb461: 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ok...
adult91:
like I said I want to put her away like Joseph wanted to put away Mary when he discovered she is pregnant. I don't want it to get to the ears of people that knows us and some will laugh at it. Want the best way to put her away but I fear she might come pleading even publicly. I want to avoid that
Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by Pubichairs(m): 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
She slept with her..so called bestie..and u are telling us how to go about it..

Any girl that tells u she has bestie male one for that matter..expect shit from that relationship..

It's the same as double dating...kick her out!!

7 Likes

Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by idesylvester(m): 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
adult91:

I am not ready to take her back. How do I put her away even if she comes pleading. For now she believes I'll receive her and have forgiven her. Na d advice I need be that
Ask her to come to ur house and tell her you truly love her but she should give u some time to heal from the injury, pains and stress u r going tru for having sex with someone. Tell her u just need some space ... it's best u tell her u need to be far from her else you may no longer love her. That space will allow you think properly, then the love will start dying. Then try to divert ur attention to something more better, maybe another lady even if you don't love her

1 Like

Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by Martinez39(m): 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
Mr. Simp, what do you mean by saying the girl would expose you? Expose what exactly?

1 Like

Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
You are dating yourself in the first place.

1 Like

Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by adult91: 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
idesylvester:

Ask her to come to ur house and tell her you truly love her but she should give u some time to heal from the injury, pains and stress u r going tru for having sex with someone. Tell her u just need some space ... it's best u tell her u need to be far from her else you may no longer love her. That space will allow you think properly, then the love will start dying. Then try to divert ur attention to something more better, maybe another lady even if you don't love her
U really understand the pains. I've even wooed and gotten phone numberd of 4 gals today but I still remember her now I'm alone

3 Likes

Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by idesylvester(m): 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
adult91:
U really understand the pains. I've even wooed and gotten phone numberd of 4 gals today but I still remember her now I'm alone
You may think she's the only woman that can give u all the happiness you desire, the pain u feel right now is called pain of deceit and betrayal. That pain is very difficult to handle but u must move on, and wen you do, u will find an everlasting happiness. I can tell you right now that's it's not going to be easy but look. If u continue with the relationship, you will loose the right woman and gradually you will start to hate her... then u will end up being a player which will never be good for you as HIV is real...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by Zombiekiller010: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
You're still a boy, if not, you wont come here seeking for advice on what to do . your girlfriend cheat on you and still in that guys house till the time you post this and you're asking for what to do. See , continue dating her, just know that STI is real and you'll also suffer emotionally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
Your gf is cohabiting with the guy. The story about the hostels being given to final year students is a lie. Even if the school made it compulsory which is very unlikely, there will still be space for other students.
Pubichairs:
She slept with her..so called bestie..and u are telling us how to go about it..

Any girl that tells u she has bestie male one for that matter..expect shit from that relationship..

It's the same as double dating...kick her out!!
Stop generalizing. I naturally tend to go closer to guys than my fellow girls and the reasons for that are countless. Most guys value friendship which is something you rarely find in girls. I prefer having meaningful conversation than gossip. If I have to get into the head of a guy, I'll need a guy to, not a girl. The more closer I'm with a guy, the less unlikely for us to bleep. They may have those feelings, but I never do and I don't betray friendship.

I've 3 very close friends who are guys and just a female. I've never bleeped any of them but 2 out of the three at a point wanted us to date. That we can't date has never changed our friendship.

1 Like

Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by Marley147: 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
adult91:

I am not ready to take her back. How do I put her away even if she comes pleading. For now she believes I'll receive her and have forgiven her. Na d advice I need be that. Maybe I'll have to let a family member that knows her to know but I don't want to go that far
then start avoiding her silently. First of all make it clear to her that you're done with her if she keeps pleading then you start avoiding her. Give her the lowest attention but without angar. Tell her that you have forgiven her but can't continue with her.

1 Like

Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by Naphtali44(m): 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
She lie, con still cheat join... According to you nah pressure mk her open up not her conscience oh...mind you,she don dey give dah guy since o..nor b dah day e start plus if you must know,you nah plan b.

3 Likes

Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by Kaycee54321(m): 12:19am On Nov 05, 2019
No wonder some guys need Redpill

WTF is this??

Anyway, Mr Joseph, don't do away with her oh

Angel Gabriel will soon visit you with glad tidings

Who knows?

The bestie may insert another Saviour that will save this our country...

And you wee be the daddy....

3 Likes

Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by AfroKnight: 12:21am On Nov 05, 2019
angry

It is hard to advise someone like you. You are actually looking for a nice and secret way to end your relationship with a girl who has had an affair with someone else?

Are you for real?

I think you need to remember that your safety and peace of mind come first. Dump her quick.

Stop holding on to her. You will hurt yourself spectacularly and she will still say it’s your own fault.

2 Likes

Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by Samfloxin(m): 3:33am On Nov 05, 2019
I don't know how to describe you without insulting you. You don't know how to tell a girl that cheated on you that it is over. You have never seen anything. Another cheating loading...she doesn't love you and will never. Kick her out real hard.

1 Like

Re: In Pains. Help Me With Advice On This. by bowerazzi26(m): 3:52am On Nov 05, 2019
adult91:

just shut up and act like a man for once nonsense , as big as you are you couldn't take decision by yourself abi , why don't you go and meet your great grand father in the grave and ask me what to do ? You are here soliciting for advice ozuo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Dodged A Bullet By Avoiding A Married Woman's Proposal. / "See What My Husband Turned Me Into": Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story / Flirting Is Healthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.