Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication (34999 Views)

Emotional Moment Yinka Ayefele Triplets Wanted To Take Over The Stage From Him / Yinka Ayefele’s Triplets Mark First Birthday (photos, Videos) / Odunlade Adekola, Femi Adebayo Others Storm Yinka Ayefele’s Triplets’ Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by ultimatekint(m): 11:57am On Nov 05, 2019
OTayobami:

Am shook!
Man don lose position now, him don come back to him senses, him don humble
Who invited the talkerthief .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by Itzamebonaija(m): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2019
Nigerian musician GALEY shares a sad story about Nigerian women barely 2weeks of staying in Lagos.

I’ve spent 2weeks in Nigeria and I discovered this simple truth!!

All Nigerian girls are prostitutes!
At least 85% of Nigerian girls!!

OGA just pick one and marry �
Stop complaining, the country HARD GAN.
Nigerian women are the best despite their profession!!

#CLITOCURRENCY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by BitmapStudios: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
Happney65, broda yin ma wa ki Ayefele ke. cool

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by adeniyi65(m): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Cc:

Why do you have many haters in Nairaland?
With my little knowledge of knowing him/her through his/her daily activities on nairaland.i think it's just the truth which he/she refuse to hide on any topic.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by happney65: 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
BitmapStudios:
Happney65, broda yin ma wa ki Ayefele ke.
cool

Woo kuku waa my brother..You know at times these people are often misled by their aides and associates..He seem to have accepted it was a mistake on trying to shut down ayefele's voice through his radio station..power is truly transient

4 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by fela4live: 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
vibewithme:

apparently they're not new-born. he kept them private because he did not want any form of disturbance or even maybe village witches sef.
So village witches cannot attack the children now? He would have kept them till they are 21. Tomorrow we go begin hear stories. Anyways good for him, God will bless them.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by captianfreeman(m): 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
Constituted authority is now a humble man. grin

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by lollybee15(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
What's that madman, Ajimobi, doing there? Were ex-governor.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by collinsbaba(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
how come any of the pikin no resemble my man nah angry

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by Americanboy35: 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
adeniyi65:

With my little knowledge of knowing her through her daily activities on nairaland.i think it's just the truth which she refuse to hide on any topic.
Is she a Lady?
Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by Burgerlomo: 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
Congratulations tungba master cool

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by Myhusband(m): 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
Trisha563:
Serving God pays...

will you guide me on how to serve God?
Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by akanbiaa(m): 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
wrose:
Wow!, isn't it the same ajimobi that ordered the demolishing of this man's radio station some years back while in power. What irony
They later settled and it was Ayefele that invited him and to show that all is settled and no more grudges or hatred Ajimobi attended.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by tollyboy5(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
post=83758328:
This is just a miracle only God can do.

Once again,
From all of us @ : CONGRATULATIONS Yinka Ayefele.

Somebody Praise the Lord.....

A wise woman below has answered your kind here prior now.
No need to argue with your type anymore.

Take it.....

how does that make her wise? undecided hope you knw what wisdom really is?
Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by tollyboy5(m): 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
Itzamebonaija:
Nigerian musician GALEY shares a sad story about Nigerian women barely 2weeks of staying in Lagos.

I’ve spent 2weeks in Nigeria and I discovered this simple truth!!

All Nigerian girls are prostitutes!
At least 85% of Nigerian girls!!

OGA just pick one and marry �
Stop complaining, the country HARD GAN.
Nigerian women are the best despite their profession!!

#CLITOCURRENCY
Lol country hard na. I just noticed oloshos are nice
Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by bluecircle470: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
9jayes:
Ajimobi no dey shame

For what?
Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by EDIBLESS10: 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
mrvitalis:

Its science leave god out of this
Is not science jor.its CRK
Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by seanjy4konji: 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
That's life. ajimobi that oncwadeateoyed his property..
Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by CareerBegger: 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
vibewithme:
this is a very great miracle. who would've thought that the guy would have three healthy and able babies for that matter sef. God is very good. Like if you want a miracle today.
this has science writing AL over it. Let's give credit to whom its due
Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
mrvitalis:

Its science leave god out of this

Even scientists that they can't suceed in any operation without God....
Are you not the son of amadioah, maybe you want to say, it's amadioah the work o amadioah!

Omo' oshi!
Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by Legendguru: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by 0monnak0da: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
vibewithme:
this is a very great miracle. who would've thought that the guy would have three healthy and able babies for that matter sef. God is very good. Like if you want a miracle today.
How is this a "miracle"
He reproduces with his genitals not his legs
It is a fact of science that even a brain dead person on a life support machine can reproduce.

A miracle is when you plant cassava and come harvest time there are tomatoes on your farm

How is this evidence that "God is very good"?

1 in 5 Nigerian children will not see their 5th birthday

Is that evidence that God is evil?
Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by toplinetrtrend: 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
post=83758428:

A wise woman has answered your kind here prior now.
No need to argue with your type anymore.

You must have a lot of time on your hands; a perfect example of joblessness
Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
adeniyi65:

With my little knowledge of knowing her through her daily activities on nairaland.i think it's just the truth which she refuse to hide on any topic.
Thank you and God bless you for your honest ans humble opinion.
It is always good and refreshing to see that we still have reasonable people like you on this forum.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by Nemesis11: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
post=83771050:

It is always good and refreshing to see that we still have reasonable people like you on this forum.
[/s]
Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by ctleurocollege: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
thorpido:
The children don dey crawl sef.....they don old like that?

Adopted
Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by ctleurocollege: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
Americanboy35:
Is she a Lady?

There are multiple users of that moniker. He/she says "we", he speaks in plural all the time, appears on every topic, comments and responds, his phone/laptop is constantly charged. It's impossible for one person to be as active as that.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by ctleurocollege: 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
post=83771050:

Bro, how many people are using this moniker
Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by Enemyofpeace: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
See as Odunlade dey rush for food shior
Re: Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication by Enemyofpeace: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
post=83771050:

[s]Thank you and God bless you for your honest ans humble opinion.
It is always good and refreshing to see that we still have reasonable people like you on this forum[/s].

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta / Waje Celebrates Her Daughter, Emerald's 18th Birthday / Bisola Aiyeola Meets John Boyega (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.