Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React (74306 Views)

Breaking News: ABBA Kyari Takes Down His Verified Facebook Page! / Tinubu Reacts As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London / Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Yebosola(m): 4:04am On Nov 06, 2019
Oshigun:

Don't mind them. The man is dignified and getting on with his job and, despite hate against his person, delivering for them even as we see they cannot and do not want to see this with what they chose to discuss on this thread in comparison to what they should be discussing. I.e the benefits of this bill to Nigeria since that is what any progressive Nigerian should care about most.

Yoruba adage says "Esin ota eni ki ga" (Literally, your enemies can never sees good tidings in you) Let them continue the wails, we are still in 2019, wailing is not good for health, wailing can lead to untimely death.
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Yebosola(m): 4:17am On Nov 06, 2019
Basher8583:

Brother... You have spoken the bare truth

That's what the constitution says, but the wailers sees it differently, to make it worse, Shehu Sanni who happens to know better, but his loose at d pole has turned him to low life twitter mis-fit, yanning dust to please the ignorance mofos

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Yebosola(m): 4:26am On Nov 06, 2019
candidtalk:

Don't mind them. Did Yar Adua ever see it fit to hand over to Jonathan even when he was dying? Was that not what plunged Nigeria into constitutional crisis when Yar Adua was comatose to the extent the giant of Africa was reduced to using 'doctrine of necessity' to swear GEJ as acting President.

Buhari always setting good and laudable precedence they will never thank him for. Someone turned around and said he handed over when he left for 16 days. So what? This trip is two days shorter and it is Buhari's prerogative entirely whether he hands over or not.

Anything else is speculation, gossip and conjecture.

EOD, Let's d wailing continue.
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 06, 2019
Johans1991:
I think you are the stupid one here.
Abba kyari is the chief of staff .pls ask for his responsibilities before opening your dirty mouth.
you are still a kid..go and learn manners from your mother. How faceless do you think this forum is.
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by obailala(m): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2019
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by orisa37: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2019
lalasticlala:

https://punchng.com/abba-kyari-takes-bill-to-buhari-in-london-for-signing/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

See how Nigerians are reacting as Chief of Staff to the President, Abba Kyari, takes bill to London for Buhari to sign.

It's wrong. It's IMPEACHABLE.
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by hammerD: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2019
[s]
obailala:
I'm not sure I understand what you're driving at. So apparently this is supposed to be some kind of tribal politics or tribal teasing or bashing?

Which functional adult in Nigeria doesn't know that VPs are sidelined? Is it today that VPs started becoming powerless in Nigeria's politics? If I get you right, Osibnajo should go and start fighting his boss because cabal sidelined him or maybe Yorubas should start fighting Buhari or better still, Yorubas should start supporting PDP and that will be your idea of "Yorubas beginning to have sense?" I'm lost!

I struggle to separate the childishness from the substance (if any) in your statement.
[/s]

Off topic and off point...
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by obailala(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2019
hammerD:
[s][/s]

Off topic and off point...
Nothing new about your brain not getting the point.
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by chrisooblog: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
i think what alot of our people don't understand is that based on the constitution alot of the powers the VP displays is at the discretion of the President. in this regard buhari is at liberty to sign the document because the constitution vests him with that authority.

what really annoys me most about critics and opposition in nigeria is that they don't take their time to read up on what their being critical about to be sure if what they are even complaining about is logical

obailala:
I'm not sure I understand what you're driving at. So apparently this is supposed to be some kind of tribal politics or tribal teasing or bashing?

Which functional adult in Nigeria doesn't know that VPs are sidelined? Is it today that VPs started becoming powerless in Nigeria's politics? If I get you right, Osibnajo should go and start fighting his boss because cabal sidelined him or maybe Yorubas should start fighting Buhari or better still, Yorubas should start supporting PDP and that will be your idea of "Yorubas beginning to have sense?" I'm lost!

I struggle to separate the childishness from the substance (if any) in your statement.
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Gunayo(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
dheaven:
Indirectly acting as the VP.
Point of correction, as the president.
Re: Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
Osibanjo and tinibu ntorr

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide / Re: Heavy Shootings At Ministers Hill & Dantata Bridge In Abuja / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.