Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners (27118 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Shares The Truth About Nigerians & Ghanaian Traders (pix/video) / Ghanaian Traders Shut Nigerian Shops, Again / Please Good Minded People Is EKSTMA Have Right To Lock Shops For No Reasons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by achimotan(m): 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
RTSC:

You probably don't realise that most of the biggest banks in Ghana are Nigerian.
Apart from stanbic ibtc and Barclay bank, and one or two, the remaining banks of note are Nigerian.

From First bank to zenith, GTB, UBA, Fidelity, Ecobank, and a host of others.
Just Google most of them if you are not sure.
And it is not just in your financial sector. Every sector in Ghana has a Nigerian footprint.

You clowns have managed to use your anglophoneness to absorb Nigerian investment without being grateful.

Anyway, it would end soon. GUTA will bring it to an end with their actions.

You are IGNORANT about Fidelity Bank of Ghana . It has no link or what so ever with Nigeria Click on Leadership https://www.fidelitybank.com.gh
/investors/board-management

And again how is Ecobank Ghana a Nigerian Bank when the largest Shareholders of Eco bank Transnational Inc are not even from Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by vaxx2: 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
RTSC:

You probably don't realise that most of the biggest banks in Ghana are Nigerian.
Apart from stanbic ibtc and Barclay bank, and one or two, the remaining banks of note are Nigerian.

From First bank to zenith, GTB, UBA, Fidelity, Ecobank, and a host of others.
Just Google most of them if you are not sure.
And it is not just in your financial sector. Every sector in Ghana has a Nigerian footprint.

You clowns have managed to use your anglophoneness to absorb Nigerian investment without being grateful.

Anyway, it would end soon. GUTA will bring it to an end with their actions.
guy stop abusing inteligence. At least for saying fidelity and eco bank are Nigeria banks shows you will be wasting my time . and you ignorantly telling me there is Nigeria footprints every where. what does that suppose to mean? there is Ghanaian buisness in one of the most lucrative venture in Nigeria ( oil) Do you see Ghanaian bragging about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by Just30: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
RTSC:
Ghana commercial bank is nothing of note.
Apart from within Ghana, it has no presence.

It is just a local champion riding on nationalistic induced patronage within Ghana.

Those banks i listed are bigger than your Ghana bank multiple times.
you are funny oo grin grin grin grin

GCB has not spread it wings because of the legal instrument governing it

once it is removed, you will see
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by vaxx2: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
RTSC:
Ghana commercial bank is nothing of note.
Apart from within Ghana, it has no presence.

It is just a local champion riding on nationalistic induced patronage within Ghana.

Those banks i listed are bigger than your Ghana bank multiple times.
Guy stop talking trash. no banks in Ghana is bigger than consolidated bank except bank of Ghana and that is another Ghana bank. the most lucrative bank you listed up there are not Nigerian bank. fidelity and eco bank.

there is this Ghana fidelity bank which is a Ghanaian bank and eco bank which is co owned by regional state.
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by Just30: 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
RTSC:

You are a clown.

List any Ghanian bank that has employed half of what zenith bank alone has done.?
Do you even have a commercial bank?
Even your entertainment sector, is leaching off Nigeria in every way.

You are very fortunate to be anglophone, which is why Nigeria treat ghana like a sister country, else you are not better than Burkina Faso or Mali.
Zenith bank does not even recruit as much people as compare to one of the smaller banks in Ghana like ADB
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by Just30: 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
RTSC:

You are a clown.

List any Ghanian bank that has employed half of what zenith bank alone has done.?
Do you even have a commercial bank?
Even your entertainment sector, is leaching off Nigeria in every way.

You are very fortunate to be anglophone, which is why Nigeria treat ghana like a sister country, else you are not better than Burkina Faso or Mali.
now who is leaching off whos economy?

you whom all your businesses are so dependent on the Ghanaian market for customers
and making money for your economy without any hinderance.

or Ghanaian institution that don't care about your existence because they view your market to be extremely poor.
And it will be a waste of investment for them to go there.
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by RTSC: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
Just30:
now who is leaching off whos economy?

you whom all your businesses are so dependent on the Ghanaian market for customers
and making money for your economy without any hinderance.

or Ghanaian institution that don't care about your existence because they view your market to be extremely poor.
And it will be a waste of investment for them to go there.
This guy must be a clown.

It is like a Mexican calling an American poor.

You can try to defend Ghana without sounding outrageous.
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by RTSC: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
Just30:
Zenith bank does not even recruit as much people as compare to one of the smaller banks in Ghana like ADB
Hahahha.
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by RTSC: 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
vaxx2:
Guy stop talking trash. no banks in Ghana is bigger than consolidated bank except bank of Ghana and that is another Ghana bank. the most lucrative bank you listed up there are not Nigerian bank. fidelity and eco bank.

there is this Ghana fidelity bank which is a Ghanaian bank and eco bank which is co owned by regional state.
Mr man, those are your local banks.
They are big only in Ghana, within your small local pond.

They are not comparable to any of the Nigerian multinationals there.

How can you call a bank that cannot compete outside Ghana as big?
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by RTSC: 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
Just30:
you are funny oo grin grin grin grin

GCB has not spread it wings because of the legal instrument governing it

once it is removed, you will see
Let me keep laughing.

Your economy itself is small. I Wonder if you think your small bank will outgrow the Ghanian economic limits.

Your economy is small, it means your company will be small.
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by vaxx2: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
RTSC:

who is this nuisance? most you work outside your country to become bigger? what is the total assets of zenith bank if you know and let me tell you the total asset of Ghana commercial bank.

You don't need to work outside your horizon before becoming great. China construction bank is the second largest bank in the world yet she is operating from China.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by achimotan(m): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
RTSC:

At least one of the local banks in a Small Local Pond was helpful to finance a power plant to ensure that I don't disturb my neighbors with Generator sound
Please don't me tell Fidelity belongs to Nigerians . IT'S NOT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by RTSC: 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
achimotan:

At least one of the local banks in a Small Local Pond was helpful to finance a power plant to ensure that I don't disturb my neighbors with Generator sound
Please don't me tell Fidelity belongs to Nigerians . IT'S NOT
Fidelity is Nigerian.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fidelity_Bank_Nigeria

If that is the best you can do, more power to your elbow.

Banks in Nigeria finance major heavy projects.
Banks in Nigeria are financing the biggest refinery in the world for dangote.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by vaxx2: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
RTSC:

Fidelity is Nigerian.

shut up and learn . sharing the same name dosnt mean they are the same .fidelity Ghana is diffrence from fidelity Nigeria. fidelity Ghana is a Ghanaian bank.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by vaxx2: 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
RTSC:

Let me keep laughing.

Your economy itself is small. I Wonder if you think your small bank will outgrow the Ghanian economic limits.

Your economy is small, it means your company will be small.
You aren't smart I have said it before .... capitech south Africa bank is far richer than Any bank in Nigeria and it is still richer than Nigeria banks if combine. yet south Africa economy size is second to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by achimotan(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
RTSC:

Fidelity is Nigerian.

Are you REALLY SERIOUS? Where in the link that you shared is it Stated that Fidelity Nigeria has a subsidiary in Ghana. Did you see any Nigerian on the Board of Directors on the link i posted earlier.

I don't give a damn about the Heavy Projects Nigerians banks are financing in Nigeria.

All i know is a small Ghanaian bank syndicated a loan for a 220MW power project that let me enjoy light 24 hours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by RTSC: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
vaxx2:
shut up and learn . sharing the same name dosnt mean they are the same .fidelity Ghana is diffrence from fidelity Nigeria. fidelity Ghana is a Ghanaian bank.
Fidelity bank known all over west Africa is Nigerian.
They have branches all over west Africa with headquarters in Lagos.

Any other fidelity is a Mushroom counterfeit. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by vaxx2: 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
RTSC:

You have a problem to reason . fidelity bank of Ghana is a GHANAIAN bank. learn and stop bragging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by RTSC: 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
achimotan:

Are you REALLY SERIOUS? Where in the link that you shared is it Stated that Fidelity Nigeria has a subsidiary in Ghana. Did you see any Nigerian on the Board of Directors on the link i posted earlier.

I don't give a damn about the Heavy Projects Nigerians banks are financing in Nigeria.

All i know is a small Ghanaian bank syndicated a loan for a 220MW power project that let me enjoy light 24 hours
Ghana does not enjoy 24 hr light
Shut up and stop lying.

For a tiny country with relatively low energy demands and transmission network requirements, you should have 24 hrs electricity .
But you don't.
Your electricity is epileptic and getting worse.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by RTSC: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
vaxx2:
You have a problem to reason . fidelity bank of Ghana is a GHANAIAN bank. learn and stop bragging
And I am telling you it is a piss poor imitation of the original.

How many branches does it have within and outside Ghana?
What is its networth?

The Real fidelity bank of Nigeria started in 1988 with branches within and outside Nigeria.
The fake one in Ghana started in 2006.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by vaxx2: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
RTSC:

What is its networth?

The Real fidelity bank of Nigeria started in 1988 with branches within and outside Nigeria.
it has branches across the 16 region of Ghana . calling it fake dosnt mean it is fake . it is just your poor understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by achimotan(m): 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
RTSC:

Ghana does not enjoy 24 hr light
Shut up and stop lying.

For a tiny country with relatively low energy demands and transmission network requirements, you should have 24 hrs electricity .
But you don't.
Your electricity is epileptic and getting worse.

You shut the Bleep up.
I enjoy light 24 hours everyday unlike you who disturb neighbors with noisy Gen set

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by RTSC: 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
vaxx2:
it has branches across the 16 region of Ghana . calling it fake dosnt mean it is fake . it is just your poor understanding.
I have no problem with a Ghanian company.
As long as it works for Ghana, then no problem.

I hate unwarranted arrogance and ingratitude of your fellow citizens.
Claiming what they are not.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by RTSC: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
achimotan:

You shut the Bleep up.
I enjoy light 24 hours everyday unlike you who disturb neighbors with noisy Gen set
No where in your tiny country do you enjoy 24hrs power.

Not even in akufo addo's residence.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by Just30: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
RTSC:

What is its networth?

you are making too much noise

do you even know where fidelity comes from

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by justtoodark: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
Just30:
soon as you start minding your own country economic disaster matter

wat....??

wait a minute....
did we closed ghanaian borders or nigerian borders....!!??
and the last i checked products from ghana were not banned....!!

the rules still remain....what you produce,we buy,what you import we dont want....!!

are you daftt....??

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by Just30: 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
RTSC:

yet Fidelity Bank and it subsidiary in Malaysia have more money than your bragging useless bank
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by RTSC: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
Just30:
yet Fidelity Bank and it subsidiary in Malaysia have more money than your bragging useless bank
lol
I have learnt that you cannot defeat stubborn nationalism with logic.

Believe what you want.
BTW, Fidelity is not even one of the top tier bank in Nigeria.
It is at the second tier.
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by achimotan(m): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
RTSC:

No where in your tiny country do you enjoy 24hrs power.

Not even in akufo addo's residence.

My TINY country enjoys 24 hour power including Nigeria High Commission

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by Just30: 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
vaxx2:
who is this nuisance? most you work outside your country to become bigger? what is the total assets of zenith bank if you know and let me tell you the total asset of Ghana commercial bank.

You don't need to work outside your horizon before becoming great. China construction bank is the second largest bank in the world yet she is operating from China.
he doesnt know

all these nigerian bank leaching and benefiting from the Ghanaian economy

yet ingrates like him or her will be making noise all around the internet.

the total deposits of Nigerians in Nigeria is 100 billion dollars .

whiles in Ghana, it is 75 billion dollars

this is the reason why every nigerian bank want to be in Ghana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by mmsen: 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
Just30:
not true

Import duties in Ghana is higher than any other country in the sub-region

whiles most Nigerians smuggle their goods into Ghana to make a windfall

Are they 30% higher?
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by RTSC: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
achimotan:

My TINY country enjoys 24 hour power including Nigeria High Commission
No you do not.
I have a friend that visited Ghana for an event and he spent two weeks there.

Keep lying. Clown.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? / We’ll Push Dollar To N305—CBN Boasts / Naira Weakens To N458 Per Dollar At Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.