Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,985 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners (27120 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Shares The Truth About Nigerians & Ghanaian Traders (pix/video) / Ghanaian Traders Shut Nigerian Shops, Again / Please Good Minded People Is EKSTMA Have Right To Lock Shops For No Reasons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by Just30: 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
RTSC:

This guy must be a clown.

It is like a Mexican calling an American poor.

You can try to defend Ghana without sounding outrageous.
see illiteracy

this is like Romania
comparing itself with Switzerland.

poor chicken shit
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by Just30: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
RTSC:

No you do not.
I have a friend that visited Ghana for an event and he spent two weeks there.

Keep lying. Clown.
keep living in darkness while thinking everyone is in darkness like you

poor clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by Just30: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
mmsen:

Are they 30% higher?
they are 40 to 50% higher
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by achimotan(m): 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
RTSC:

No you do not.
I have a friend that visited Ghana for an event and he spent two weeks there.

Keep lying. Clown.
You are always the first to insult. GOON.

Switch off your generator and sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by Just30: 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
justtoodark:

wat....??

wait a minute....
did we closed ghanaian borders or nigerian borders....!!??
and the last i checked products from ghana were not banned....!!

the rules still remain....what you produce,we buy,what you import we dont want....!!

are you daftt....??
the rules still stand

you cannot do retail trade-in Ghana as long as you keep blocking Ghanaian goods from entering your market.
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by justtoodark: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
Just30:
the rules still stand

you cannot do retail trade-in Ghana as long as you keep blocking Ghanaian goods from entering your market.

are you confused or what....

now i understand why you and that vaxx guy dont dare to communicate with me....
you know i will expose your stvpidity to other nigerians to see....!!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by RTSC: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
Just30:
keep living in darkness while thinking everyone is in darkness like you

poor clown
You are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by Just30: 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
justtoodark:

are you confused or what....

now i understand why you and that vaxx guy dont dare to communicate with me....
you know i will expose your stvpidity to other nigerians to see....!!
i guess we dont communicate with you because you dont have half a brain

and we've seen your level of dumbness

it is hard to come across an educated nigerian who can reason. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by justtoodark: 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
Just30:

thx....
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by justtoodark: 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
Just30:

ehn....??
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by justtoodark: 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
RTSC:

You are on your own.

let am,let am....let am come challendge the darkside....
am already crazy....that he said that their are no other nigerians to reason with says alot....

i dont even like him sef,i dont wanna reason with him....!! angry angry
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by vaxx2: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2019
justtoodark:

let am,let am....let am come challendge the darkside....
am already crazy....that he said that their are no other nigerians to reason with says alot....

i dont even like him sef,i dont wanna reason with him....!! angry angry
have you passed your senior high school examination? I mean your wassce. you hardly appear as someone with an iota of inteligence whenever you comment.i mean very dumb. Why dont you join a study group, maybe you will not failed the next jamb agian?
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by justtoodark: 8:11am On Nov 06, 2019
vaxx2:
have you passed your senior high school examination? I mean your wassce. you hardly appear as someone with an iota of inteligence whenever you comment.i mean very dumb. Why dont you join a study group, maybe you will not failed the next jamb agian?

ehnn....??
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by justtoodark: 8:12am On Nov 06, 2019
say again....??
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by justtoodark: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2019
vaxx2,you have to learn to communicate with people....
am not your enemy....

and if you think i am,then so it shall be....!!
lets go to war....!!

am not like other nigerians....!! angry angry
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by vaxx2: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2019
justtoodark:
vaxx2,you have to learn to communicate with people....
am not your enemy....

and if you think i am,then so it shall be....!!
lets go to war....!!

am not like other nigerians....!! angry angry
You are too dumb even to be my enemy. Go and face your studies.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 06, 2019
vaxx2:
You aren't smart I have said it before .... capitech south Africa bank is far richer than Any bank in Nigeria and it is still richer than Nigeria banks if combine. yet south Africa economy size is second to Nigeria.

Yet capitec is one of the lowest capitalized bank in South Africa

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by justtoodark: 8:41am On Nov 06, 2019
vaxx2:
You are too dumb even to be my enemy. Go and face your studies.

i am already at my studies....
i am studyin you....!!
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by mikeapollo: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
vaxx2:
it is not about better access to fund perse but economical benefit of cheaper goods in Nigeria coming thru in lower tariffs and cheaper price. Goods imported from China to Nigeria happens to be more cheaper than goods imported to Ghana from China because of Nigeria cheaper buisness enviroment. There will always be a kick back against this by the locals, I urge my country goverment to work on reducing the cost of operating in Ghana and things will become better and much competitive
Correction:
The goods are not imported into Nigeria from China or Europe.
The goods are imported into Cotonou (because of cheaper port duties) by Nigerian businessmen and then they transport the goods across borders to Ghana. In effect, they are undermining the economy of Ghana by denying their ports the revenue, and indirectly ''dumping'' the goods in the Ghanaian market and selling at cheaper prices, thereby undercutting the Ghanaian importer who imports his goods through Ghana ports and pays higher port duties on them.
Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by deuces77(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2019
RTSC:

What is this clown saying?
His can an economy be big and not successful?
Nigeria is producing more start ups than any country in Africa because of our economy.

More than east, central or west Africa combined.

The bulk of your education revenue come from misguided Nigerians schooling there who are exploited and billed for shitty education.

Our banks are your biggest banks employing thousands of your ungrateful people and introducing technological solutions as soon as they are integrated in Nigeria.
Many of your west african neighbours can't even transfer money electronically in real time.
From your entertainment to your financial sector to even energy, Nigerian investment runs through.
The biggest and possibly only real cinema in Ghana is Nigerian- Silver bird cinemas.
Nigeria has successfully modernized your country.
I don't know what made you deserve it. Possibly because you are the nearest anglophone country geographically to Nigeria.

Those investments can flow out just the same way it came in

Your government knows it. GUTA and other Ghanian illiterates don't know it.

You actually took time to explain simple logic to loony!

If only they inconsequential piece of humanity (GUTA) knew that what they are doing is frustrating the effort of thier president.

The ones who know better are on thier knees right about now in Aso rock, profusely begging PBM so that they ungrateful benighted nitwits won't starve to death.

They might try to deny, but we Nigerians don't need the stars to tell us what this shiit they are doing is all about.

They want us to throw our borders open so that they can grow thier economy at our own expence, and have enough ground to make derogatory remarks while displaying their inflated sense of self worth.

Denigrating Nigeria and at the same time trying every means concievable to benefit from our 201million "poverty capital" as they whole parasitic and intellectually grin bereaved lot of them on nairaland do claim it to be.

They did be basking in self delusion if they think this cheap trick would change PMB's mind in any way, the man who closed the border no da ear Abeg! He doesn't give a flying Bleep grin so they should keep up the useless stunt . Parasites!

Send our brothers home mbok! I want to see what else you can do to get us to open the border. Not less than two countries separates us from them but they are wailing as if na thier border we close.

#UNAMIKOTS grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? / We’ll Push Dollar To N305—CBN Boasts / Naira Weakens To N458 Per Dollar At Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.