Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University (40250 Views)

CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists / Seyi Makindes Thug On Killing Spree!!! Stay Away From Iwo Road Ibadan / Fulanis Currently On Killing Spree In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by haaryobhami: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
MAMNABBQGRILLS:

Your Father, mother and siblings are all loosers
u have been exposed,fuckkin parody cuntt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Mairice125: 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
You don too take loud ,,,,, I command back to Arizona ��
Slawormir:

As a real niggarrr

I must tell you humans hate what they don't understand

A life without ruggedity is not worth living

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by judgementyard(m): 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
MANNABQGRILLS:
All to tarnish the image of Buhari

my dear president pass them
Since you don't have a job,I can help you with one
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Wizzyflexx: 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
Slawormir:

As a real niggarrr

I must tell you humans hate what they don't understand

A life without ruggedity is not worth living

Jesus was the king of jew
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by XaintJoel20: 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
0KNM:
grin grin

Sometimes I think you are just a bot. How is everything politics to you? Hmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Mycommand: 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
The school should be "closed immediately" and members of the police force put on guard to quell any further violence. 10 or 13 students death in a school campus within a short period as alleged by "sources" or even 5 deaths as confirmed by the police public relations officer should be a big concern for the institution's authorities, students, parents and the security forces. You do not need "prayers" students! Go home and return when the security situation of the school comes to normal. This is the ideal thing to do! Do not hang around a volatile environment.
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Obason22(m): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
For those that calling management, did management send u to join cult. if those killed are to be member of one another then, why worry ur self.
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by KayCee92(m): 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
So much for KNOWLEDGE FOR SELF RELIANCE grin
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by lordatkinson07(m): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hmmmm! Students asking the public to pray for the institution.
How can we pray and refuse to turn a new leaf.
Our fore fathers refused to do the needful, they rather prayed
Our fathers refused to do the needful, they rather prayed
Now, we have resulted to prayers instead of doing the right thing.
We would pass the ideology to our children, instead of teaching them the right thing
They too we pass it to their next generation.
NIGERIA A COUNTRY OF PRAYERS THAT IS FULL OF SINS AT THE SAME TIME.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by planetx: 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
The cheapest commodity in Nigeria is human lives. If 13 people got killed in Europe even Buhari will issue condolence but here nobody gives a fvck.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by akdjr(m): 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
While growing precisely in my secondary school days, I so much cherish the activities of cultist I know with the intention of becoming one. Immediately I gained admission, I quickly approach one of those men I was looking up to back then as a young secondary school boy who love running errands for men around the hood just to be close to them and watch them using some funny slangs and displaying signs. I was shocked when the bros narrate all the hidden things I don't know and advice me swiftly not to lured into it just because I find them attractive. I was still not fully convince not to become one until my secondary school class mate was killed in Benin and I give up on that intention in my 3rd year. I love fun and still adore the public activities of members till date but killing is not fashionable to me and that makes me detest cultism.

5 Likes

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Afonja007: 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
JerryJJZ:
And some people will blame the government for this. Will Buhari plant sense into students expected to behave decently while dwelling in the academia sector..?? An average Nigerian student's mentality is ruined! God save us
oga hope you get light and water for your area ?hope you get food for house, hope you dey use your car from Abuja go kaduna ,hope buhari is paying you more 200k every month
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
Precious lives
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by JerryJJZ(m): 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
Afonja007:
oga hope you get light and water for your area ?hope you get food for house, hope you dey use your car from Abuja go kaduna ,hope buhari is paying you more 200k every month

How do these justify cultist activities
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Mekanus(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
MANNABQGRILLS:
All to tarnish the image of Buhari

my dear president pass them
Asshole
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by heartofcity12: 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
They have the energy to cult and kill themselves for worthless things but they don’t have the energy to protests for what the government deprives them of. *spits. Misplaced priorities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by heartofcity12: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
akdjr:
While growing precisely in my secondary school days, I so much cherish the activities of cultist I know with the intention of becoming one. Immediately I gained admission, I quickly approach one of those men I was looking up to back then as a young secondary school boy who love running errands for men around the hood just to be close to them and watch them using some funny slangs and displaying signs. I was shocked when the bros narrate all the hidden things I don't know and advice me swiftly not to lured into it just because I find them attractive. I was still not fully convince not to become one until my secondary school class mate was killed in Benin and I give up on that intention in my 3rd year. I love fun and still adore the public activities of members till date but killing is not fashionable to me and that makes me detest cultism.

What are the activities of cultists that you cherish? angry
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
I hope their 'prayers' are answered cry
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Isoduwa(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
Carmit:
Please what is gained from cultism?
Isn't this the flipped version of confraternity?
Confraternities are supposed to be cool and exclusive circles na...
Why is this different now?
Smh.

Ask Buhari how we get here
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by seanjy4konji: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
Let them continue to kill each other..food self is scarce.

I wish there could be war so about half of this population can just go to he and those remaining start afresh
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Oblongatarh(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
The government has to beam it's light on the management of that school. Aside cultism, Unilag is learning work when it comes to Sex for grades and lecturers sexually arrassing female students in their offices. That school stinks with all the evil you can think of.
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by ojonugway(m): 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ksu my very own beloved sch is going viral for all the wrong reasons but at last 'na them dey kill them selves'
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by akdjr(m): 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
Oh I can't start mentioning all.... But if you're a socialite and you mingle with them you will know better.
heartofcity12:

1 Like

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Onitola2: 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
Jabioro:
The school authority didn't react...to what..is that what you're send to do...
school should invite police into the matter coz if it goes out of hand, innocent people will die/get injured too.
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by subcbouy: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
heartofcity12:

Cool down! He is only sharing his ordeal.
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Legendguru: 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
Oh
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by supercase1(m): 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
Kanade21:

U are a madt man!!!
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by supercase1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
Yahaya na confam aromates na!!!!! Na Vikings get kogi if u know u know wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Found Dead While Trying To Vandalize Transformer In Delta(photos) / 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder / Armed Robber Killed By SARS In Ogun State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.