Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University (40246 Views)

CAN Tasks Buhari On Killing Of Christians In Zamfara By Terrorists / Seyi Makindes Thug On Killing Spree!!! Stay Away From Iwo Road Ibadan / Fulanis Currently On Killing Spree In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Nemesis11: 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
post=83770597:

Thanks for calling our attention to this.
We will leave it to the moderators.
They control all the madness and foolishness going on in the forum.
They should get to him too also,
He won't be the first nuisance to impersonate us.
Thanks a lot man.
[/s]
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
mxpinky:
they are hurting innocents i live closer na
We hope you checked the moniker you quoted very well and compared it with our moniker?!

[b][/b]!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Nemesis11: 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
post=83770700:

We hope you checked the moniker you quoted very well and compared it with our moniker?!

[b][/b]!
[/s]
shatap
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
haaryobhami:
na true oh,I just check.
I no go reply the bastard behind d acct again
SMH!

As long as you didn't quote our moniker,
You are safe!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Nemesis11: 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
post=83770734:

SMH!

As long as you didn't quote our moniker,
You are safe!
[/s]
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by kayusely70(m): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
SweetPreeq:
Nairalanders today is my birthday
Shower me with likes abeg
Happy birthday to you brother
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by ejimatic: 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
fergie1989:
In the last few days there have been reported cases of massive killings in Kogi State University, KSU, as cult groups wreak havoc on students.

A report puts the killings in the institution at 13 as at Monday.

The management of the institution are yet to react to the killings, but some students of the school have been venting their anger over the inability of the school’s authority to handle the issue and bring the cultists to book.

Twitter is littered with various reports by students of the institution calling for prayers over massive cult killings in KSU.

A student of the school who goes by the name, Labzy Usuff on Twitter said “They’ve been continuous killings in Kogi state University yet the management did not do anything about it.”

Another student, who simply preferred to be called by the name, Chemical Boy, lamented that that on November 1, a student was shot dead, the same day a student of the University of Benin was shot dead by cultists.

Sources in the school alleged that 10 students were killed in one day by cultists with several students resorting to prayers and calling on the public to pray for the institution.

When contacted, Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Kogi State Police Command, DSP William Ovye Aya, said it could not be true that about 13 people have been killed in the school, but said he would confirm and get back to PM News.

He later called to confirm the clash, saying that five students were killed at the weekend by cultists, saying it happened in a separate attacks.

Aya said the it was cases of homicide and that the police were investigating the matter.

According to him, from the look of things, the attack was cult-related as the five students killed were butchered with machetes.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/11/04/cultists-on-loose-as-massive-killings-hit-kogi-state-university/
. This is a replica of the OAU Ife massacre in July 1999 where about 5 students were killed and many others injured.
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by heartofcity12: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
akdjr:
Oh I can't start mentioning all.... But if you're a socialite and you mingle with them you will know better.

Well I don’t see anything fun about being a cultist. Socialite? I am to some extent. Well, club guys I can relate with not cultists. I used to have a friend that was a cultist back then in school, I never knew he was one until we graduated when he confessed to me. We haven’t seen for ages tho.. I wasn’t close with the few ppl that were obviously into cult when I was in school neither did I notice anything fun/interesting about them than other students.
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by SweetPreeq(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
kayusely70:
Happy birthday to you brother

Thanks brother

1 Like

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
Oblongata:
Bro together we can make Nigeria work again...

No gain saying we have got flotsam and jetsam around our media space trying so hard to disunite us.

But light will/should always prevail over darkness

We are all brothers in the struggle...

Keep keeping on, we gat ur back cool
One love bro.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
It is always good and refreshing to know that we still have reasonable people like you on this forum.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by Jonhbulll: 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
post=83776053:

One love bro.
It is always good and refreshing to know that we still have reasonable people like you on this forum.
God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by LordFaraday(m): 1:47am On Nov 06, 2019
Most schools back then where the rate of cultism&killing were so high has been reduced.and cult related activities are very low. the likes of Lasu,Unilag,U.I etc KSU should learn from them.
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by 40shotz: 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
Admin on NL please do something about these idiots on this page. Why will this fool come on here talking nest name mazonia nonsense etc people like this shouldn't exist on here. You dey here dey run mouth I pity you

quote author=LordFaraday post=83778412]Laslas dey disvirrrgin kogi.una go fuuucck tire ask lasgidi,Awon temi ni Ogun,Oyo,Osun,EKiti,ondo,Edo,Delta,Awon temi ni Kwara,I no forget pH,AkwaIbom, chai.I salute,Una never fuuuuk reach 1,000 ;Awon temi ni Paikus cheesy baobao,mahogany,mazonia Una head dey there.when Una fuuuuck finish make we no.una go naak tire. grin grin grin.but wait u na never hang head for sch gate make police sef trip.awon temi ni ebony grin.
Most schools back then where the rate of cultism&killing were so high has been reduced.and cult related activities are very low. the likes of Lasu,Unilag,U.I etc KSU should learn from them.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by deniguy01(m): 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
supercase1:
Yahaya na confam aromates na!!!!! Na Vikings get kogi if u know u know wink

The kogi u de talk of.. na city or village for kogi or na normal state kogi?? Better shut up and don’t talk rubbish..if we check am, u never go there before.
nonsense and buhari
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by deniguy01(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
supercase1:

U are a madt man!!!
Hm
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by manny99(m): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
fergie1989:
In the last few days there have been reported cases of massive killings in Kogi State University, KSU, as cult groups wreak havoc on students.

A report puts the killings in the institution at 13 as at Monday.

The management of the institution are yet to react to the killings, but some students of the school have been venting their anger over the inability of the school’s authority to handle the issue and bring the cultists to book.

Twitter is littered with various reports by students of the institution calling for prayers over massive cult killings in KSU.

A student of the school who goes by the name, Labzy Usuff on Twitter said “They’ve been continuous killings in Kogi state University yet the management did not do anything about it.”

Another student, who simply preferred to be called by the name, Chemical Boy, lamented that that on November 1, a student was shot dead, the same day a student of the University of Benin was shot dead by cultists.

Sources in the school alleged that 10 students were killed in one day by cultists with several students resorting to prayers and calling on the public to pray for the institution.

When contacted, Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Kogi State Police Command, DSP William Ovye Aya, said it could not be true that about 13 people have been killed in the school, but said he would confirm and get back to PM News.

He later called to confirm the clash, saying that five students were killed at the weekend by cultists, saying it happened in a separate attacks.

Aya said the it was cases of homicide and that the police were investigating the matter.

According to him, from the look of things, the attack was cult-related as the five students killed were butchered with machetes.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/11/04/cultists-on-loose-as-massive-killings-hit-kogi-state-university/
it is pity that in this present world where u can differentiate from left and right. y one earth will someone instigate u against ur fellow man all in the name of power. I see this as one that is still blindfolded. pls make right choice for this country to move forward
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by supercase1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
deniguy01:

The kogi u de talk of.. na city or village for kogi or na normal state kogi?? Better shut up and don’t talk rubbish..if we check am, u never go there before.
nonsense and buhari
U better shut up!!!!never argue what u know nothing about okay!!!! I talk based on facts!!!!
Re: Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University by supercase1(m): 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
post=83776053:

One love bro.
God bless Nigeria.
U are mentally drunk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Seizes 1,100 Pump Action Rifles In Lagos (Photos) / Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help / 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.