Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Is It Bad To Ask My Gf To See Her Whatsapp? And I'm Ready To Give My Whatsapp To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad To Ask My Gf To See Her Whatsapp? And I'm Ready To Give My Whatsapp To (507 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad To Ask My Gf To See Her Whatsapp? And I'm Ready To Give My Whatsapp To by jestinalbert(m): 5:18am On Nov 05, 2019
My gf said that once she slept with the political guy who offered 50k. It's coz of her poverty she was doing hook up. I agree everything, and I'm ready to get rid of her ugly past. because I'm not a saint. Everyone have their own dust. But What really paining me is " what is blocking her to be transparent in relationship. I can show my whatsapp, why cant u do the same? Everyday random boys are calling you, from facebook. and ur number is visible which I dont like. Is it really bad to think that my gf is only for me. (It was just month relationship, within 3 months I almost spent 200K, just to make her happy) (She came to my house a maid girl, I fell in love with her, but now I'm in deep pain, she is not even grateful.) And I'm an Indian, I even said that I can marry her, If she leaves her ugly social media and accounts and starts new! which she refused.
Re: Is It Bad To Ask My Gf To See Her Whatsapp? And I'm Ready To Give My Whatsapp To by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:30am On Nov 05, 2019
bro...from day one you accepted to date an olosho, now you are upset because she doesnt want to be honest and transparent with you? what did you expect? the babe wants to be in a r/ship but still act as a single babe (aka keep her options open)... is that too difficult for you to understand?

as for you asking her to leave social media...in this day and age.... lol, you are fooling yourself bro!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad To Ask My Gf To See Her Whatsapp? And I'm Ready To Give My Whatsapp To by partnerbizn3(f): 5:32am On Nov 05, 2019
jestinalbert:
My gf said that once she slept with the political guy who offered 50k. It's coz of her poverty she was doing hook up. I agree everything, and I'm ready to get rid of her ugly past. because I'm not a saint. Everyone have their own dust. But What really paining me is " what is blocking her to be transparent in relationship. I can show my whatsapp, why cant u do the same? Everyday random boys are calling you, from facebook. and ur number is visible which I dont like. Is it really bad to think that my gf is only for me. (It was just month relationship, within 3 months I almost spent 200K, just to make her happy) (She came to my house a maid girl, I fell in love with her, but now I'm in deep pain, she is not even grateful.) And I'm an Indian, I even said that I can marry her, If she leaves her ugly social media and accounts and starts new! which she refused.

You are indian and live where?

Where is she from?
Re: Is It Bad To Ask My Gf To See Her Whatsapp? And I'm Ready To Give My Whatsapp To by Burgerlomo: 5:43am On Nov 05, 2019
Nope, it's not bad at all but it's absolutely not good neither and also very dangerous to your health too just don't ask me why cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Ask My Gf To See Her Whatsapp? And I'm Ready To Give My Whatsapp To by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 05, 2019
U are gonna end up with some incurable disease. This wh0re isn’t ready to make wh0ring a past tense...there are different kinds of prostitutess .... those who become because of hardship and those who do it cos it’s what they like... they enjoy the trips and sleeping in different hotels, it’s a thrill for them, making money is an extra bonus..
I’ll let u decide which one ur girlfriend is so u’ll know u can’t change her by just giving her money....

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad To Ask My Gf To See Her Whatsapp? And I'm Ready To Give My Whatsapp To by majamajic(m): 6:15am On Nov 05, 2019
seeing a gfs WhatsApp msgs will never do any relationship good , I personally don't like going through someone's phone.
Re: Is It Bad To Ask My Gf To See Her Whatsapp? And I'm Ready To Give My Whatsapp To by kunlesufyan(m): 6:22am On Nov 05, 2019
Baba
Re: Is It Bad To Ask My Gf To See Her Whatsapp? And I'm Ready To Give My Whatsapp To by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 05, 2019
jestinalbert:
you're a controlling, toxic person.
Re: Is It Bad To Ask My Gf To See Her Whatsapp? And I'm Ready To Give My Whatsapp To by CaptainMitch: 6:41am On Nov 05, 2019
Better marry the olosho so others go see road marry good girls.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad To Ask My Gf To See Her Whatsapp? And I'm Ready To Give My Whatsapp To by Jasen1(m): 6:42am On Nov 05, 2019
Indian guy

Are you in Nigeria? Answer before I can advice you

But if you're in Indian I advice you to continue watching zee world
Re: Is It Bad To Ask My Gf To See Her Whatsapp? And I'm Ready To Give My Whatsapp To by donbachi(m): 6:50am On Nov 05, 2019
Person wey make up him mind to go visit evil forest....make him also carry for mind sey him must see evil spirit...must,I mean must...help ur sef and help ur people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women Prefer Men That Are Straight Foward: True Or False? / 7 Signs You’re Way Too Old To Be Playing Games / ACEMEDIX MDCN Registration Ongoing Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.