Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe (39854 Views)

Abuja Policeman Guns Down Football Fan For Warning Against Accidental Discharge / Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched / Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by crackhouse(m): 11:16am On Nov 05, 2019
At least it's confirmed that the country is actually a zoo with the zoo police doing what they know best. Country full of animals. That's why I don't pity any dead police man because it's possible he was killed by what he did to others in the past. Tomorrow if the policeman die now people will be disturbing other people's peace with RIPs meanwhile he deserves it.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by dazzlingd(m): 11:16am On Nov 05, 2019
Nigeria police are a complete shame.
They are one heartless beings, sometimes I wonder if it is a beast under that uniform..

Well, it is a sign of a failed system, the system needs to be purged....police in Nigeria is a failure.

Only in nigeria, will a victim be extorted by the people meant to provide security.

If you ever fall victim of robbery, that's when u will curse the police with a curse that will hit their generations....they will extort the victim in all forms, money for recharge card, money for fuel, they have tracked the suspects, money for transport to arrest him etc....what a failed nation

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by StevenOba: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2019
How can we fight back? This has to stop we can't be scared of armed robbers, kidnappers, one chance and even the police. Then who will save us? I'm really angry right now angry the other day it was the Abujaraid? As lonelydora said this 'anyhowness' must stop!! How can we fight back ? Since our government only pay lip service what can we do to help ourselves?
I feel so sorry for her such a hardworking lady sad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by ollybimz: 11:20am On Nov 05, 2019
Pathetic and Sad!

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Mryacks: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2019
Seeing those pictures and reading all she had to say made me feel so sad and wishing I was in a position of authority to intervene. Like someone said up there, she should go to one of those human rights groups/lawyers and also try to see the DPO of that Utako Police station..

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Sunnymatey(m): 11:27am On Nov 05, 2019
Why not send a petition to efcc?
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by joe4christ(m): 11:28am On Nov 05, 2019
You have such money in your account and above 100k cash on your purse and u couldn't be conscious enough to get an uber or go to a garage and get a cab. U loose guard to the level that you even entered a tinted cab with able bodied men inside and fear no catch u. Now, its most certain that most girls are only good at snapping pic and posting them online but with low IQ. I hope you've learnt your lessons sha. This was so avoidable if u weren't that greedy and careless!
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by dazzlingd(m): 11:28am On Nov 05, 2019
StevenOba:
How can we fight back? This has to stop we can't be scared of armed robbers, kidnappers, one chance and even the police. Then who will save us? I'm really angry right now angry the other day it was the Abujaraid? As lonelydora said this 'anyhowness' must stop!! How can we fight back ? Since our government only pay lip service what can we do to help ourselves?
I feel so sorry for her such a hardworking lady sad

The only reason one chance keep getting worse is because there's no justice.....they keep robbing people and the victims will be further extorted by police.....
So why will the robbers be scared to carry out their evil acts when they know nothing will be done....
Nigeria police will face their karma, their children and family will fall victims

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Frankest20(m): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2019
Kindly take this story to Brekete radio in Abuja, ordinary Amin radio he will make sure IGP is involved and I can assured you the IPO will pity the day he met you. Sorry about the damages
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by luiscarter(m): 11:33am On Nov 05, 2019
post=83756867:
This is a very sad incident.

But why are some policemen so wicked this way?

Justice must be done NOW!

4 Shares

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by StevenOba: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2019
dazzlingd:

The only reason one chance keep getting worse is because there's no justice.....they keep robbing people and the victims will be further extorted by police.....
So why will the robbers be scared to carry out their evil acts when they know nothing will be done....
Nigeria police will face their karma, their children and family will fall victims
The thing dey vex me I swear. The impunity is just too much.
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by donshaddow(m): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2019
Pls tag @segalink on twitter and your case is solved.

[ author=zoba88 post=83751352]A lady identified as Favour took to social media to share the story of how she was robbed by one chance robbers and injured by them.She also revealed how the police officer in charge of her case collected money from her and worsened her situation. Below is what she wrote....

'My name is Ede Favour Chizoba, after so many trauma in my life, I started to make snacks and I will supply them in my streets and outside my street, I do it for a year that was on 2017.

The money I saved from my snacks business I use it to start traveling from Abuja to Kano with Night bus, to buy cloths and I will resale them at Utako Market, I started the business on 13th June, 2018.

On 2019 I started planning how to get a shop inside the market, but on the 10th June, 2019, I was coming back from market around 6:30pm, I boarded a car at Jabi Arab Junction Abuja, to my house at Lugbe, inside the car was driver and two other young guys.
Unknowing that the car is one-chance immediately I entered inside the car and close the door, they zoom off and wind up glass and the glass was tinted, they volume their music and pressed me down. Then they started rubbing me and do a lot of transaction on my account, which they transfer Three Hundred and Sixty Thousand Two Hundred Naira (N360,200.00) from my account to two different accounts Eco Bank and GT Bank, through P.O.S.

And withdraw One Hundred and Six Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty Five Naira (N106,225.00) Through ATM and took One Hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000) from my purse and my Phone Infinix Hot 5, cost N36,000.

During the time they trying to depressed me down, they really hit me with hammer, which affect my bone, my first Aid and my bone therapy cost me 619,155 my treatment and the ones they rubies me is total of (1,221,580).

Immediately I reported my case to Utako Division on the 12th June, 2019 of the D.C.O instruct I.P.O to follow the case up. The I.P.O makes me to spend more than 10,000 and I gave him all the evident I have, he write to the bank, when he got the man, he settle with him with out informing me. Each time I called him, he will be feeling disturbed, if I meet him in the office he will tell me to go that he is working on it and he will never call me back.

On the 31st July, 2019, I took my case to Police Headquarter Area 11, my I.P.O is Mr. Femi, my case was carried out immediately and he never request for any money from me; I send him all the evidence I have on his whatsapp.

On the 15th August, 2019 at noon time he invited me to his office and show me the man that own the P.O.S and his staff, my I.P.O proof to the man and his friend so many evidence which proof that his hand is on my case, even the man P.O.S address that he is using in his office is fake address all he does is to be having side talk with my I. P. O.

The man has nothing to justify himself right there he agree to pay me my money. The man still in the office when my I.P.O ask me to go home that he want to further his investigation on the 2nd account which is GT Bank.

After 3 weeks I don’t hear from him I went to his office on Friday, but he ask me to come back on Monday. On that Monday I came back to his office he gave me statement of GT Bank saying that my transaction did not show on it, that he is confused about my case, but he will still try his best on it. He gave me copy of the GTB documents when I took it to nearby branch, one of the Bank staff told me that the documents is not from them because there was no GT Bank Logo and official stamp on it. and since then till now, he never call me or do anything about my case. He close my case. with a wounded heart, I Appeal before this great forum, to join hands with m :oe and get me justice. Right now my landlady is on my neck, those that sponsored my Bone therapy with hope I will get justice and pay them back is also on my neck......

Am passing through so many traumas right now; am just a young girl trying to survive. I have all the evidence to proveconsideration'

Thanks for anticipation and consideration'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/one-chance-robbers-rob-lady-in.html?m=1[/quote]
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by mamatwiny(f): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2019
indigene:
Enquire of Prof Epiphany Azinge (SAN) law office in Abuja or get access to Femi Falana (SAN) the father of Falz the comedic musician.
They will be of great help.
I spoke to Prof Azinge he is in Abuja, call him on 08033432971, if he didn't pick your call, call again.

I don't know of the Azinge guy but he should not bother going to Falana office to avoid more high bp. They hardly take up a case if there is nothing in it for them as human rights lawyers. She may be told to pay 500k upfront b4 they accept the case. No need.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by princetboy(m): 11:45am On Nov 05, 2019
Pls locate human right radio brekete family, 101fm abuja, I believe d man will help you out,pls do it fast, am even crying for you
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by princetboy(m): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2019
[you are stupid and useless quote author=joe4christ post=83757937]You have such money in your account and above 100k cash on your purse and u couldn't be conscious enough to get an uber or go to a garage and get a cab. U loose guard to the level that you even entered a tinted cab with able bodied men inside and fear no catch u. Now, its most certain that most girls are only good at snapping pic and posting them online but with low IQ. I hope you've learnt your lessons sha. This was so avoidable if u weren't that greedy and careless![/quote]
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by judgementyard(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2019
post=83756867:

Are you human, how come you dey every thread
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Contumely: 11:53am On Nov 05, 2019
joe4christ:
You have such money in your account and above 100k cash on your purse and u couldn't be conscious enough to get an uber or go to a garage and get a cab. U loose guard to the level that you even entered a tinted cab with able bodied men inside and fear no catch u. Now, its most certain that most girls are only good at snapping pic and posting them online but with low IQ. I hope you've learnt your lessons sha. This was so avoidable if u weren't that greedy and careless!

this is wrong.

So you didn't even see what the police did wrong there?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by jaxxy(m): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2019
The police clearly lacks professionalism or is collecting money for a case part of the procedure? However I don’t blame them cos it might be due to the fact the police themselves are poorly funded and they need money for certain logistics and investigations.

If u hire a private detective u will pay them so operations cost money. At the end of the day it is the evidence of a failed state and irresponsible government which has passed down same irresponsiblity to the police and other areas.
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Jasseyfrd(m): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2019
General0847:
Take your case to Human Rights Radio (Brekete family) Abuja.

Ignorance is not an excuse..
Take ur case to Human Right Radio..
ordinary President will help

3 Likes

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by lonelygem(m): 11:58am On Nov 05, 2019
solasoulmusic:
There’s a law process but unfortunately it’s only for the wealthy we as Nigerians make we self take am easy on each other to rob someone in this times omo na wickedness so please o let’s double our hustle work 3 jobs if we have to ..as opposed to hurting each other sorry madam

My own experience I’ve seen the good side end the bad side but I don’t condemn them to be honest na individual Dey force

No rough handle person o life is valuable

Why ate you blowing hot and cold?
My dear, there is no justification for cruelty.

The entire system fail by the day and I'm afraid, individuals may turn out using whatever available measure within their disposition to protect themselves since the supposed security system heavily funded with our hard earned tax has failed us.

Those Kidnappers, fraudsters and ritualists don't keep such huge cash at home, they have account officers and experienced bankers who understand the nature of their illegalities, rather, they sensitize them on how to bypass government financial security system and evade Justice.

A time will come that cruelty will have no limit in this country if government don't loom thoroughly into some of our sensitive public service system in this country.

70-88% of our public offices heads are either ex-convict or financial trial absconder who now find it safe to return to the country after spending the evil wealth on a particular political candidate, and the candidate, by means of loyalty use his influence and political power to render these God forsaken set of beast untouchable.

Where is the corruption we claim to be fighting with so much of our resources?

Please I don't want be upset this afternoon..
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
I hope she gets the justice she deserves, our police are a write off.
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by anionjasa(m): 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
go to human right radio,Brekete family for justice
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by vinceobe: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
My sister sorry for the troubles and the activities of bribe-taking policemen. Kindly contact Ordinary Ahmed Isa of Brekete Family Human Right Radio. Narate your ordeal to him. God has been using him to help people like you get justice.
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Edembasilprutus(m): 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hmm
Inside life....
Naija.
After they will say police is your friend.
Chaii......
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by General0847: 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
Mummyfour:
. It is not as easy as you people think to get into brekete. The queue of people there is something else. You can access them easily if an insider or a staff decides to help you in to beat the queue and besides there are people whose case have not even been heard for 6 months,1 year and so on. And the people still go there and stand outside in the rain and sun waiting for their turn. Atimes people get frustrated and commit their challenges into God's hands.
Meanwhile in brekete,the more you look,the less you see. That man is not as real as you people think. There are somethings that are not just right,but people can't talk yet. Can anybody remember the charismatic Jones in America that about 960 People to their deaths. I rest my case for now
I don't care about the man, all i care about is the fact that he has been helping many people who would ordinarily not get any justice.
Who or what would you suggest then since you are quick to condemn?
If you have no solution to offer then i suggest you hold your peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
lonelygem:

Why ate you blowing hot and cold?
My dear, there is no justification for cruelty.

The entire system fail by the day and I'm afraid, individuals may turn out using whatever available measure within their disposition to protect themselves since the supposed security system heavily funded with our hard earned tax has failed us.

Those Kidnappers, fraudsters and ritualists don't keep such huge cash at home, they have account officers and experienced bankers who understand the nature of their illegalities, rather, they sensitize them on how to bypass government financial security system and evade Justice.

A time will come that cruelty will have no limit in this country if government don't loom thoroughly into some of our sensitive public service system in this country.

70-88% of our public offices heads are either ex-convict or financial trial absconder who now find it safe to return to the country after spending the evil wealth on a particular political candidate, and the candidate, by means of loyalty use his influence and political power to render these God forsaken set of beast untouchable.

Where is the corruption we claim to be fighting with so much of our resources?

Please I don't want be upset this afternoon..
it’s not blowing cold and hot it’s reasonable disposition I can’t say because of bad government I’m going to be a menace to my society and take from those who struggle to have in the first place.

The passion is the food for the hustle is what I’m telling our youths yes we can do it the gangster way or we can do it the legit way and still keep the structure yes your lawmakers aren’t perfect but let’s send packing those who aren’t working and you’ll finally see progress people don’t have to stone you to know your not doing well a simple drive down in your neighborhood you will know what’s the p things are hard

What should be payed today may be owed but at least cherish human life is what I’m saying both for civilians and the law

I’m pro life my brother na when you Dey things fit change is my own
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by themanderon: 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
Same when I was robbed off my laptop and some pretty much expensive gadgets I went to the police station at Nsukka and was asked to pay 500naira for file opening for a file of just 50naira then.
This nation has no future. At least not with the way things are going right now.

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Authortee: 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
Abuja is a dangerous place to live. The major roads are entirely cut off from the masses and the one chance operators can cut you into pieces if they catch you.
I just returned from the place and my taxify driver tried to set me up. The guy took a different hoping I won’t notice but I quickly jumped off the ride when he got to a rough part of the road where he’d to slow down. It was a traumatic experience as I rushed down and noticed two men jogging ahead to come to the vehicle. Abuja is crazy. I spent so much time in that city and only spotted police once. It seems all the police in FCT are too busy protecting the powerful people in the city.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Ewedegubbler: 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nigeria police has always been evil, but since this Buhari came to power they have taken their evil to new heights .. Thank God I don't live in that hell hole anymore.. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Asifiwe(m): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
Even my unemployment in Nigeria did not depress me as much as seeing the Brutality of the Police, I left Nigeria because I cannot stand The Corruption and injustice of the Nigerian Police, the Abuse and to think that one Idiot who does not have Certificate is my President. I couldn't stand it
Majek Fashek music about Police brutality is still valid till date

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVf8gmyo-Ss

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by DennisEche(m): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
post=83756867:

[/s]
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Authortee: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
joe4christ:

You are such a child. Uber isn’t for food sellers. It’s for Yahoo boys and oloshos and those whose business is doing great and bosses. Can anyone sincerely collecting salary within 100k afford Uber in naija?
The last time I took Uber from Chevron to Yaba we got stuck in a bad traffic around ikoyi and the app ended up reading 8,500!!! How much is my salary that I will be paying 8,500 daily? And the last time a guy in Abuja tried to carry me on Uber the guy came close either kidnapping or robbing me. Uber my foot!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angry Villagers Beat Armed Robber To Death In Bauchi (Graphic Photo) / Two Nigerians Caught With $2.8m Cash At Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu / Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.