Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe (39858 Views)

Abuja Policeman Guns Down Football Fan For Warning Against Accidental Discharge / Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched / Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Sytasteme(m): 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
I feel for u.
If u truly need justice then u ve to go human rights radio (Berekete family ). With all ur evidence, immidetelly u enter d gate cry like say u never cry before. U ll thank me latter.
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by shogsman(m): 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
joe4christ:
You have such money in your account and above 100k cash on your purse and u couldn't be conscious enough to get an uber or go to a garage and get a cab. U loose guard to the level that you even entered a tinted cab with able bodied men inside and fear no catch u. Now, its most certain that most girls are only good at snapping pic and posting them online but with low IQ. I hope you've learnt your lessons sha. This was so avoidable if u weren't that greedy and careless!

You're a FOOL

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by dazzlingd(m): 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Authortee:
Abuja is a dangerous place to live. The major roads are entirely cut off from the masses and the one chance operators can cut you into pieces if they catch you.
I just returned from the place and my taxify driver tried to set me up. The guy took a different hoping I won’t notice but I quickly jumped off the ride when he got to a rough part of the road where he’d to slow down. It was a traumatic experience as I rushed down and noticed two men jogging ahead to come to the vehicle. Abuja is crazy. I spent so much time in that city and only spotted police once. It seems all the police in FCT are too busy protecting the powerful people in the city.

You are a liar if u say u spotted police one, abuja is flooded with police everywhere,
Every road has police check points at intervals....yet insecurity is very high, one chance has taken over Abuja
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Saliman22(m): 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Please kindly flash me on 07035395147
You have a good case ,
Report them to police complaint unit through this phone number 08057000001
Chat me up or you flash
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
back2sender:

419. no call any yeye number ooo
You statement is putrid to my person and the person of Professor Epiphany Azinge (SAN) He is not a hideous person neither noisy.
Do a Google search or join in his conversation on his Facebook page, or dive into the place of professionals LinkedIn
As a business man, when we want to fight the city hall, we know who to talk to
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by dazzlingd(m): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
Saintp:
Unfortunately this is a sad reflection of the Nigerian state. I don't think there is anything anyone can do about making Nigeria work. This is because the far majority of Nigerians are wicked, dubious and greedy. They only think about one thing "money ".
Unfortunately it is this dubious majority that produces the leaders, doctors, policemen, army, lecturers etc so the institutions are a perfect reflection of the people.
There are a lot of bad people in other places but fortunately for them they are in the minority.
When the bad is far greater than the good ones, they country will never work and this is the case of Nigeria. Too bad

Well said, nigerians are suffering for the sum total of the actions of each individual citizen.
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
That’s why I want to leave this God forsaken country
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by anyicash(m): 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
zoba88:
A lady identified as Favour took to social media to share the story of how she was robbed by one chance robbers and injured by them.She also revealed how the police officer in charge of her case collected money from her and worsened her situation. Below is what she wrote....

'My name is Ede Favour Chizoba, after so many trauma in my life, I started to make snacks and I will supply them in my streets and outside my street, I do it for a year that was on 2017.

The money I saved from my snacks business I use it to start traveling from Abuja to Kano with Night bus, to buy cloths and I will resale them at Utako Market, I started the business on 13th June, 2018.

On 2019 I started planning how to get a shop inside the market, but on the 10th June, 2019, I was coming back from market around 6:30pm, I boarded a car at Jabi Arab Junction Abuja, to my house at Lugbe, inside the car was driver and two other young guys.
Unknowing that the car is one-chance immediately I entered inside the car and close the door, they zoom off and wind up glass and the glass was tinted, they volume their music and pressed me down. Then they started rubbing me and do a lot of transaction on my account, which they transfer Three Hundred and Sixty Thousand Two Hundred Naira (N360,200.00) from my account to two different accounts Eco Bank and GT Bank, through P.O.S.

And withdraw One Hundred and Six Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty Five Naira (N106,225.00) Through ATM and took One Hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000) from my purse and my Phone Infinix Hot 5, cost N36,000.

During the time they trying to depressed me down, they really hit me with hammer, which affect my bone, my first Aid and my bone therapy cost me 619,155 my treatment and the ones they rubies me is total of (1,221,580).

Immediately I reported my case to Utako Division on the 12th June, 2019 of the D.C.O instruct I.P.O to follow the case up. The I.P.O makes me to spend more than 10,000 and I gave him all the evident I have, he write to the bank, when he got the man, he settle with him with out informing me. Each time I called him, he will be feeling disturbed, if I meet him in the office he will tell me to go that he is working on it and he will never call me back.

On the 31st July, 2019, I took my case to Police Headquarter Area 11, my I.P.O is Mr. Femi, my case was carried out immediately and he never request for any money from me; I send him all the evidence I have on his whatsapp.

On the 15th August, 2019 at noon time he invited me to his office and show me the man that own the P.O.S and his staff, my I.P.O proof to the man and his friend so many evidence which proof that his hand is on my case, even the man P.O.S address that he is using in his office is fake address all he does is to be having side talk with my I. P. O.

The man has nothing to justify himself right there he agree to pay me my money. The man still in the office when my I.P.O ask me to go home that he want to further his investigation on the 2nd account which is GT Bank.

After 3 weeks I don’t hear from him I went to his office on Friday, but he ask me to come back on Monday. On that Monday I came back to his office he gave me statement of GT Bank saying that my transaction did not show on it, that he is confused about my case, but he will still try his best on it. He gave me copy of the GTB documents when I took it to nearby branch, one of the Bank staff told me that the documents is not from them because there was no GT Bank Logo and official stamp on it. and since then till now, he never call me or do anything about my case. He close my case. with a wounded heart, I Appeal before this great forum, to join hands with m :oe and get me justice. Right now my landlady is on my neck, those that sponsored my Bone therapy with hope I will get justice and pay them back is also on my neck......

Am passing through so many traumas right now; am just a young girl trying to survive. I have all the evidence to proveconsideration'

Thanks for anticipation and consideration'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/one-chance-robbers-rob-lady-in.html?m=1
visit Ordinary Ahmed Issa..Brekete family..that's the only place you can get justice.
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Saintp(m): 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
dazzlingd:

Well said, nigerians are suffering for the sum total of the actions of each individual citizen.

Thank you very much. You gave a perfect summary of what I was trying to say.
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Joshmanfashion(m): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
As a Nigerian I'm calling on the National Assembly to investigate her case thank you.
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by mark2sunny(m): 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
In what word can you describe Nigeria
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by foreshore(m): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
zoba88:
A lady identified as Favour took to social media to share the story of how she was robbed by one chance robbers and injured by them.She also revealed how the police officer in charge of her case collected money from her and worsened her situation. Below is what she wrote....

'My name is Ede Favour Chizoba, after so many trauma in my life, I started to make snacks and I will supply them in my streets and outside my street, I do it for a year that was on 2017.

The money I saved from my snacks business I use it to start traveling from Abuja to Kano with Night bus, to buy cloths and I will resale them at Utako Market, I started the business on 13th June, 2018.

On 2019 I started planning how to get a shop inside the market, but on the 10th June, 2019, I was coming back from market around 6:30pm, I boarded a car at Jabi Arab Junction Abuja, to my house at Lugbe, inside the car was driver and two other young guys.
Unknowing that the car is one-chance immediately I entered inside the car and close the door, they zoom off and wind up glass and the glass was tinted, they volume their music and pressed me down. Then they started rubbing me and do a lot of transaction on my account, which they transfer Three Hundred and Sixty Thousand Two Hundred Naira (N360,200.00) from my account to two different accounts Eco Bank and GT Bank, through P.O.S.

And withdraw One Hundred and Six Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty Five Naira (N106,225.00) Through ATM and took One Hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000) from my purse and my Phone Infinix Hot 5, cost N36,000.

During the time they trying to depressed me down, they really hit me with hammer, which affect my bone, my first Aid and my bone therapy cost me 619,155 my treatment and the ones they rubies me is total of (1,221,580).

Immediately I reported my case to Utako Division on the 12th June, 2019 of the D.C.O instruct I.P.O to follow the case up. The I.P.O makes me to spend more than 10,000 and I gave him all the evident I have, he write to the bank, when he got the man, he settle with him with out informing me. Each time I called him, he will be feeling disturbed, if I meet him in the office he will tell me to go that he is working on it and he will never call me back.

On the 31st July, 2019, I took my case to Police Headquarter Area 11, my I.P.O is Mr. Femi, my case was carried out immediately and he never request for any money from me; I send him all the evidence I have on his whatsapp.

On the 15th August, 2019 at noon time he invited me to his office and show me the man that own the P.O.S and his staff, my I.P.O proof to the man and his friend so many evidence which proof that his hand is on my case, even the man P.O.S address that he is using in his office is fake address all he does is to be having side talk with my I. P. O.

The man has nothing to justify himself right there he agree to pay me my money. The man still in the office when my I.P.O ask me to go home that he want to further his investigation on the 2nd account which is GT Bank.

After 3 weeks I don’t hear from him I went to his office on Friday, but he ask me to come back on Monday. On that Monday I came back to his office he gave me statement of GT Bank saying that my transaction did not show on it, that he is confused about my case, but he will still try his best on it. He gave me copy of the GTB documents when I took it to nearby branch, one of the Bank staff told me that the documents is not from them because there was no GT Bank Logo and official stamp on it. and since then till now, he never call me or do anything about my case. He close my case. with a wounded heart, I Appeal before this great forum, to join hands with m :oe and get me justice. Right now my landlady is on my neck, those that sponsored my Bone therapy with hope I will get justice and pay them back is also on my neck......

Am passing through so many traumas right now; am just a young girl trying to survive. I have all the evidence to proveconsideration'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/one-chance-robbers-rob-lady-in.html?m=1

Nigerian Police always aggravate situations rather than ameliorate. That is why they keep dying like dogs
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by akingbatope: 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
grandstar:
A real slay queen. Respect.

My in law was previously with the office of the public defender Lagos State.

She would have helped but this lady is based in Abuja. Poor soul
nigeria police are worst than d armed robber, I have a case that police officers ,messed it because of bribery
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Asquare84(m): 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
zoba88:

she should visit human right radio abuja and see ordinary ahmed isah
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Ifigbe(m): 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
Chizoba, go brekete family program go complain or look for the ordinary president Ahmed's phone number and complain to him on his program on Human right radio 101.1 fm
I assure u, ur problems will be sorted out even bfor u know it, goodluck

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Teeneyo(m): 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
joe4christ:
You have such money in your account and above 100k cash on your purse and u couldn't be conscious enough to get an uber or go to a garage and get a cab. U loose guard to the level that you even entered a tinted cab with able bodied men inside and fear no catch u. Now, its most certain that most girls are only good at snapping pic and posting them online but with low IQ. I hope you've learnt your lessons sha. This was so avoidable if u weren't that greedy and careless!
yes..very harsh..bt that it is d bitter truth,,,any acct with huge cash shudnt av any form of atm cards.kip little change in ur oda accts with access to ATM
stop carrying heavy cash about
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Legendguru: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by 4labi: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
Sad...get well soon...later some goats go say jungle justice no good...make dem rob you fling you from moving bus make u use head land...pitiless bastards
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Staircases(m): 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
I'm glad it's on the front page already. The police man is an accomplish. He should be the first to be arrested. He knows those guys.

Heartless police officer.
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Evablizin(f): 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
Treasure17:

So Evablizin still on this platform..Hmmm. Good to know.
smiley I'm still here oh.
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by cjfavour(m): 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
Pls call segalink on this number and see if there is anything he can do about this. 08057000001

zoba88:

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
donbachi:
If u want to beat me for saying the truth,come to my house....the police is nobody's friend.

Very heartless set of people, look at a young girl in trauma they can't help instead they are collecting bribe.
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by VicM6: 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
let the acct they transferd the money to be traced and block or perhaps dey can be bundle through that.
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Jossibest(m): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
All they no is all about money
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by joe4christ(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
Authortee:

You are such a child. Uber isn’t for food sellers. It’s for Yahoo boys and oloshos and those whose business is doing great and bosses. Can anyone sincerely collecting salary within 100k afford Uber in naija?
The last time I took Uber from Chevron to Yaba we got stuck in a bad traffic around ikoyi and the app ended up reading 8,500!!! How much is my salary that I will be paying 8,500 daily? And the last time a guy in Abuja tried to carry me on Uber the guy came close either kidnapping or robbing me. Uber my foot!

You're stupid. Absolutely insane to even have quoted my mention. Was it only Uber shallow mind could only comprehend out of my whole write up. U rushed to condemn my write up without first comprehending details.
If she was sensitive enough, she would have gone to a more secured place to board a cab, or better still observe the kind of cab she's boarding.
I for one as a guy wont dare board a car with tinted with strangers inside, thats ordinarily talk more of being in possession of such money and loose guard myself to that extent. I will only have myself to blame... In a ghetto like Nigeria, one has to be street smart to survival over here.

Hope your brain can Roger that!
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by joe4christ(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
shogsman:

You're a FOOL

And you're a dog... Stupid mo'fucker!
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
alasane:
They stinks ................Every policeman hand in this Naija is tainted with either Blood or Corruption

Or both
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by sharpchap: 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
quickly
General0847:
Take your case to Human Rights Radio (Brekete family) Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Treasure17(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
Evablizin:
smiley I'm still here oh.
Alright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

₦9.1Billion, 117 Years Imprisonment, Britain's 'biggest Ever' Cocaine Bust(pics) / Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife / Two Nigerians Caught With $2.8m Cash At Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.