Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe (39849 Views)

Abuja Policeman Guns Down Football Fan For Warning Against Accidental Discharge / Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched / Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by vivalavida(m): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Look at what they are doing to a legit hustler. This is sad. Nigeria is a country that frustrates her youth. Does the police.men want this girl to turn to crime or.prostitution to meet her needs?
This is sad
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Asifiwe(m): 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
joe4christ:
You have such money in your account and above 100k cash on your purse and u couldn't be conscious enough to get an uber or go to a garage and get a cab. U loose guard to the level that you even entered a tinted cab with able bodied men inside and fear no catch u. Now, its most certain that most girls are only good at snapping pic and posting them online but with low IQ. I hope you've learnt your lessons sha. This was so avoidable if u weren't that greedy and careless!

What type of brain do you have?
If she was not discreet in spending, will she save that much
You left Leprosy (insecurity) and you are treating Rabies (Uber) Uber driver wanting to be patronized

3 Likes

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by freeman67: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
Brekete Family is close to you. If you haven't tried it,you can give it a try. It is just by life camp gate. Just narrate your story this way and submit to them at the gate there. They may only ask you to swear affidatavit to be sure you are telling the true story. I believe if Ordinarily Ahmed get to read your story the situation will change.

Imagine some that should be jailed is now being protected against a victim.. we still have a long distance to cover as a nation...

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by DennisEche(m): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
Mummyfour:
. It is not as easy as you people think to get into brekete. The queue of people there is something else. You can access them easily if an insider or a staff decides to help you in to beat the queue and besides there are people whose case have not even been heard for 6 months,1 year and so on. And the people still go there and stand outside in the rain and sun waiting for their turn. Atimes people get frustrated and commit their challenges into God's hands.
Meanwhile in brekete,the more you look,the less you see. That man is not as real as you people think. There are somethings that are not just right,but people can't talk yet. Can anybody remember the charismatic Jones in America that about 960 People to their deaths. I rest my case for now
YOU HAVE A POINT, SOME THING ABOUT BUT WE ARE WATCHING IF HE IS REAL OR NOT
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by master69(m): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
Please kindly tag Segalink and Ruggedman on this and let's see how its unfold..wish you quick recovery.
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Hoodbilonia: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
I dont know why ppl kill for money. Why... fickkkkk.
Men lady its not your time to die. All of us go strech out our hands and put something to send u.

What nonsense bastard ipo is that
Forging bank documents.well the npf with underworld work hand in hand. Men i almost cried sha. She was going legit and still got robbed,duped,tossed away and case closed. Cos na the ipo be court abi.
This lady strong sha.....
Fuckkkkkk
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Surulereman(m): 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
Very very sad experience. The Nigeria Police can do and undo. May God save you from them. They connive with and extort huge sums from guilty suspects and exculpate them. All because of what? Poor values and poverty in the land. I pray that Mr Mba (PPRO) and other senior officers are reading this. They remain the image and last hope of the Police Force in salvaging its bad image.

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by back2sender: 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
indigene:
Enquire of Prof Epiphany Azinge (SAN) law office in Abuja or get access to Femi Falana (SAN) the father of Falz the comedic musician.
They will be of great help.
I spoke to Prof Azinge he is in Abuja, call him on 08033432971, if he didn't pick your call, call again.
419. no call any yeye number ooo

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by captianfreeman(m): 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
Go to human right radio, they will help you.
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Ziggyduben(m): 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
Take ur case to Ordinary Ahmed of Brekete & by God's Grace u will get your money & those hooligans will be caught & persecuted.
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by soffy24: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
sorry about what happened to you. wish you quick recovery in Jesus name
can you call this number 09092304092? i will give a direction
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Maikel26(m): 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
Go to human rights fm and complain about it over there.
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by pope217(m): 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ur case is a simple case,all u need to do is to go to EMBELEMBE FAMILY,all your lost sweat will be recover in a jiffy.trust me on this.
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Charmingpet: 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
indigene:
Enquire of Prof Epiphany Azinge (SAN) law office in Abuja or get access to Femi Falana (SAN) the father of Falz the comedic musician.
They will be of great help.
I spoke to Prof Azinge he is in Abuja, call him on 08033432971, if he didn't pick your call, call again.
go to embelebe, human rights radio, Abuja.
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by ajahinnousa(m): 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
General0847:
Take your case to Human Rights Radio (Brekete family) Abuja.
you are right,I believe that's the one place that she can get justice

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by joytothewise(m): 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Why won't police collect bribes?? The government is bad, very corrupt and the so call NPF will still be supporting them.. FFFFUK!!! Same with Army, can't imagine linking army with kidnaps!! But some people will not call a spade a spade...

stupid force.. F POLICE
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by luckydion(m): 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
General0847:
Take your case to Human Rights Radio (Brekete family) Abuja.

You have said it all........................ this is where one can get justice and yet be saved.

Go 2 brekete family is the "answer" to your multiple injuries. google its location out

May God Bless "The ordinary Ahmed Isah, the President of the ordinary People"

Sir, God Bless You....... Again Sir, I say Your foes will not see or known your weakness in Jesus Name I pray for U Sir

This is a man who will take your case, handle it with all humility, and diligently,

"If really you want justice go to Brekete" slogan of the grass-root people

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by EnaibeSam: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
Those men in black uniform are evil, I hate them.
May this young lady find justice, and may God punish all evil policemen in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by NengiFuhrer(m): 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nigeria!!!!
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Treasure17(m): 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
Evablizin:
So painful,police can never be your friend, must of them love backyard bribe than true justice they can offer ,i pray you get the justice you're looking for.
So Evablizin still on this platform..Hmmm. Good to know.
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by francisisking: 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
friendlyadvice:
she no even fine sef
you wicked gan
on top of say them Rob the bae you still dey insult am.

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by babzo(m): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
Authortee:
Abuja is a dangerous place to live. The major roads are entirely cut off from the masses and the one chance operators can cut you into pieces if they catch you.
I just returned from the place and my taxify driver tried to set me up. The guy took a different hoping I won’t notice but I quickly jumped off the ride when he got to a rough part of the road where he’d to slow down. It was a traumatic experience as I rushed down and noticed two men jogging ahead to come to the vehicle. Abuja is crazy. I spent so much time in that city and only spotted police once. It seems all the police in FCT are too busy protecting the powerful people in the city.

Oga, are you serious? Thank God you escaped o.
Do we now start Wishing for the days of Abacha and Al Mustapha when Abuja was on lock down with every street under patrol and surveillance?
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Saintp(m): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
Unfortunately this is a sad reflection of the Nigerian state. I don't think there is anything anyone can do about making Nigeria work. This is because the far majority of Nigerians are wicked, dubious and greedy. They only think about one thing "money ".
Unfortunately it is this dubious majority that produces the leaders, doctors, policemen, army, lecturers etc so the institutions are a perfect reflection of the people.
There are a lot of bad people in other places but fortunately for them they are in the minority.
When the bad is far greater than the good ones, they country will never work and this is the case of Nigeria. Too bad

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by dederocs(m): 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
This is really bad #IGPNG# please anyone who have their handle share to them on twitter.
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by seanjy4konji: 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
Police are bastards...

No be today
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by officialblaze: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
madam take ur case to brekete family...and I know ordinary president will get u justices ...you will not get anything here on nairaland...sorry for everything and I pray u regain ur loss...
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
This one is very easy to solve, write a petition at IG/IRT, i swear u will get justice there fast, those squad are really good. They are at abattoir ,SARS office, t
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Emes101(m): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
Contact a Lawyer to write petition so they can transfer the matter from utako police division to the headquarters for proper investigations and the culprits involve will be brought to book even the IPO that issue you with fake bank statement of account.

Thank you
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by cococandy(f): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nigerian men are something else
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by cococandy(f): 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
joe4christ:
You have such money in your account and above 100k cash on your purse and u couldn't be conscious enough to get an uber or go to a garage and get a cab. U loose guard to the level that you even entered a tinted cab with able bodied men inside and fear no catch u. Now, its most certain that most girls are only good at snapping pic and posting them online but with low IQ. I hope you've learnt your lessons sha. This was so avoidable if u weren't that greedy and careless!

While it’s most certain that most men are only good at violence, maiming and killing people going about their daily lives.
And then turn around to blame women for their own actions.

How does that sound?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by ctleurocollege: 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
God punish our Police force
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
mamatwiny:

I don't know of the Azinge guy but he should not bother going to Falana office to avoid more high bp. They hardly take up a case if there is nothing in it for them as human rights lawyers. She may be told to pay 500k upfront b4 they accept the case. No need.
The idea you can't fight city hall, has been the factor of many Nigerians docility.
Can you guess who will foot the bill?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) / Two Nigerians Caught With $2.8m Cash At Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu / Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.