Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (24717 Views)

kwankwaso: Powerful Forces Imposed Ganduje On Kano In 2019 / Usman Gur Mohammed Sacked Over N781bn Siemens Power Deal / Powerful forces behind crisis in ANN - Jay Samuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by madridsta007(m): 8:21am On Nov 05, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/2023-powerful-forces-want-oshiomhole-sacked-over-tinubu/

And we are still in 2019 grin

APC are a demented outfit. They didn’t come to govern at all and don’t care about it.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by airminem(f): 8:22am On Nov 05, 2019
Oshiomole ought to be due by then. Abi him get presidential ambition like bullion man? old tins
Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by nogragra: 8:23am On Nov 05, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/2023-powerful-forces-want-oshiomhole-sacked-over-tinubu/
Give this to Buhari, he has shown that he is indeed a man of integrity they say he is.
Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by spirul77: 8:23am On Nov 05, 2019
x
Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by ChoCho54(f): 8:24am On Nov 05, 2019
Monogamy:

Not all.. Tinubu should have been in the senate after his terms as governor.. Just saying
you mean if you were Tinubu, you would go to NASS instead of being in your palace playing God? Did he he not send his wife to Senate? All the Lagos senators, who approved of their sojourn in NASS?
Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by SIRmanjar(m): 8:24am On Nov 05, 2019
Lols
Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Monogamy: 8:25am On Nov 05, 2019
ChoCho54:
you mean if you were Tinubu, you would go to NASS instead of being in your palace playing God? Did he he not send his wife to Senate? All the Lagos senators, who approved of their sojourn in NASS?

Read and comprehend

1 Like

Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by ChoCho54(f): 8:25am On Nov 05, 2019
nogragra:

Give this to Buhari, he has shown that he is indeed a man of integrity they say he is.
Which integrity? Standing aloof when your house is on fire is now integrity? Haba!
Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by tillaman(m): 8:29am On Nov 05, 2019
Tinubu ain’t smelling that seat
Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by ChoCho54(f): 8:30am On Nov 05, 2019
Monogamy:

Read and comprehend
Oh puleeeese! You expect Tinubu to abandon Lagos and go speak stupid grammar in NASS? So you don't know leaving Lagos for NASS will be political alienation to a great extent?
He has been there and has decided that the only thing better than his role today is been president.

He nearly became vice president in 2015 but for the public outcry against mooslim/mooslim ticket.
Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 05, 2019
Monogamy:

Its still speculations like I said. Tinubu does not seems like someone who's interested in the presidency ( My personal views).

He wants the presidency and is testing the waters but he didn’t get to where he is by being a fool, he will only proceed if he feels he can get the ticket without splitting his party . I believe he is smart enough to know he can’t.
Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by nogragra: 8:36am On Nov 05, 2019
ChoCho54:
Which integrity? Standing aloof when your house is on fire is now integrity? Haba!
No fes my brother. Given kudos for one good act does not translate to being a saint and does not say Buhari is flawless either. What we are saying is let us see good in people and not negative all the time. Are you without fault yourself?
Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Monogamy: 8:38am On Nov 05, 2019
isthatso:

He wants the presidency and is testing the waters but he didn’t get to where he is by being a fool, he will only proceed if he feels he can get the ticket without splitting his party . I believe he is smart enough to know he can’t.

I am not in any position to have influence on someone's thoughts....
Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by witworth(m): 8:45am On Nov 05, 2019
the so called president just started second term and its like they're already campaigning for next president.
unfortunate ruling party in a miserable nation.
Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by BabaO2: 8:47am On Nov 05, 2019
Racoon:
cheesy So much power tussle in a party & government.Hope Tinubu saw how Hausa-fulanis are running thing with Abba Kyari signing documents with Buhari in London while the puppet Osinbajo was relegated to the background ystdy?
cool down and organize your thinking. Osinbajo can't do anything as president if the presidency didn't transfer letter to the senate. It is not a gragra thing or jagidijagan that is endemic in you. The onus is on the constitution /senate of Nigeria to define in a situation like this.
Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by adecz: 8:47am On Nov 05, 2019
So, our national life alway revolves
around the next presidential elections.

The case of the failed ruling party
is just pathetic & atrocious.

Nonsense!!
Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by witworth(m): 8:51am On Nov 05, 2019
jerryunit48:
Their problem their wahala
and kasala

1 Like

Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Belteshazzar1: 8:58am On Nov 05, 2019
ugly ugly citizens
Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by AdesegunSanni89: 9:06am On Nov 05, 2019
SyrusdeHansome:
Whether Oshomole is sacked or not isn't my problem, my problem is my hatred 4 APC. I hate them with everything in me. Maybe Satan wanted to punish Nigeria when he sent APC straight from hell to us. This APC administration will be remembered as the most clueless administration in the history of Africa not just in Nigeria.
Thats why you remain stagnant in life

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Alawode01(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2019
They're coming out small small,I know jagaban is them headache,the cabal.
Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Okoroawusa: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2019
SyrusdeHansome:
Whether Oshomole is sacked or not isn't my problem, my problem is my hatred 4 APC. I hate them with everything in me. Maybe Satan wanted to punish Nigeria when he sent APC straight from hell to us. This APC administration will be remembered as the most clueless administration in the history of Africa not just in Nigeria.
Wow!... The same way I hate PDP with a burning passion. The worst administration in the history of Nigeria. Wasted 16 years of our national life. A party like PDP will never rule Nigeria again...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by uthlaw: 9:18am On Nov 05, 2019
With God wishes I won't be in this country before then...this is 2019 and this people never bothered about the situation in the country,only think about coming Election
Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2019
General0847:
Oshiomole or not, Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria...like Awolowo and Abiola before him.

Tinubu is just wasting his money
Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Okoroawusa: 9:26am On Nov 05, 2019
ChoCho54:
Just point one n u can't...am not saying Buhari is a saint...no one on earth is but based on the precedent of leadership in Nigeria (military n democratic eras) my brother Buhari try...not even one person coming out to say "I swear with my blood that Buhari did this or that at one time or the other n am ready to prove it"..not one person. So give it to him. Leave his leadership skills n abilities out of it. That's another matter entirely.
Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Chukapage(m): 9:28am On Nov 05, 2019
2019 everybody is talking 2023 Nigerians with common sense will know an average politician don't give a flying f**k about the people even his own village e no send them if you want to understand look at the North. Nigerians our eye just close politicians dey mumu because we're cowards! Nobody wan die but nothing to live for just Imagine 2019 na em we dey Dem don dey MIGRATE enter 2023! Chai PDP and Apc don kill us. Chinese style communism should kuku enter the country instead of deceiving ourselves with our "demo crazy" lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by 0monnak0da: 9:30am On Nov 05, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Tinubu's ambition not speculation. I think dude is working underground. He can't come out now out of respect for Buhari

You are speculation(sic)
Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by itsene: 9:30am On Nov 05, 2019
Mokason28:
This Oshiomhole must be a devil in disguise... No body likes him ... from state level of APC to the Federal level... FEAR SHORT PEOPLE
Majority of humanity likes the devil, so Oshiomole is the anti-devil!
Be wary of what many people like.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by sunnyphem(m): 9:33am On Nov 05, 2019
General0847:
Oshiomole or not, Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria...like Awolowo and Abiola before him.

Cus u are God abi ?.... rubbish without PVC nor one kobo at hand
Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Samuels90: 9:34am On Nov 05, 2019
Monogamy:

Not all.. Tinubu should have been in the senate after his terms as governor.. Just saying
Tinubu was a former Senator before he became governor.. .
Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by babyfaceafrica: 9:34am On Nov 05, 2019
chriskosherbal:
I quite understand your personal view but I like to let you know that been the president is the highest achievement any active politician can crave for!
every politician does not want to be president Sir,personally ,I think a Kingmaker is better...will I prefer to be a daura or buhari?..a mamman daura anytime
Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Bimpe29: 9:37am On Nov 05, 2019
2023 will surely make or mar APC. However, the internal crisis in EDO APC is disastrous to governance and delivery of democratic gains.
Re: 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Btruth: 9:45am On Nov 05, 2019
who tell you that Tinubu is interested in becoming the president of Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The List Of Arrested Corrupt Governors (after May 29th) / Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan / Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.