Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" (7221 Views)

Janemena Showing Herself In A Sugar Daddy's House / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by GistmoreNG: 7:33am On Nov 05, 2019
A South African woman got the attention of Facebook users for displaying what people are referring to as an extreme case of self-love.

Facebook user, Njabu Gule put up a photo of herself then went ahead to drop comments, telling herself how sexy she was, and also replied to her comments, to thank herself for the compliments she gave to herself.

See screenshots of what her Facebook wall looks like below.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/south-african-woman-goes-viral-for-showing-herself-extreme-self-love

Re: South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by GistmoreNG: 7:36am On Nov 05, 2019

Re: South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by General0847: 7:45am On Nov 05, 2019
Could easily be a kolo case. Probably needs help.

7 Likes

Re: South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by sweetonugbu: 7:51am On Nov 05, 2019
Omo na mental case.................... oh oh colo mental
Re: South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by donbachi(m): 7:51am On Nov 05, 2019
Self worth, acknowledged....is a million times bigger and better than compliments from others...I love dat.

5 Likes

Re: South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by aorseer: 9:18am On Nov 05, 2019
Small small na so madness dey start
Re: South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by Modernist: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2019
Chronic madness.

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by UnknownJr: 9:55am On Nov 05, 2019
Do what makes u happy. Instead of waiting for someone 2 make her happy, shes making herself happy. So theres nothing bad here.

4 Likes

Re: South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:38am On Nov 05, 2019
Warrisdis?! grin grin
Re: South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 05, 2019
shocked

She isn't psychotic, schizophrenic or suffering from social media disorder in any way; as she's not so different from many zombies on NL who have multiple accounts, who often make posts or create threads and will also be the ones to reply or mention themselves in the comments, with their other numerous monikers.

That aside, she deserves all the flatterings she accorded herself, no reason for blushing. For a change, that's some gorgeous milf right there with chubby frame, large jugs, pot-belly, Brazilian hair and a fat ass. She even has a better slippers on her, than those some slay queens carry about; and she naturally has that hourglass figure most ladies envy.
She also deserves a fair-share of all the attention the slay queens get.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by visiondee(m): 11:40am On Nov 05, 2019
This is the true meaning of living in your own world... Well some might call it mental disorder. But I always ask myself this question, if a single man found himself in community of insanity, won't the residence tag him mad while they see themselves sane?

The truth is, in some ways we all create personal world for ourselves, it's now the world to either conform to others or not, that is where one might stand out of being insane or normal in the larger world.
Re: South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2019
Lol, whatever rocks her boat. She's probably tired of having 5,000 FB friends and one comment on all her photos.

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by Gosj01(m): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2019
All I see is high level of depression.

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on signature.
Re: South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by Fuqman(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2019
Every Mallam with own kettle. Me self I get my own madness.
Re: South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by rowland545(m): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
She looks like an abomination..... But I admire her though. Der is no way in hell som1 would actually compliment that fat looking modafvcker.....

She did it her self I admire her ....nice one
Re: South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by Lalas247(f): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
grin
Gas work
All the comments are capped grin
Re: South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by electroilorin(m): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
grin
Re: South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by falcon01: 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
schizophrenia
Re: South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by electroilorin(m): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
We should appreciate ourselves if no one is....

everyone looking down at you is not the problem, you looking down at your self is the real problem....

She has said what people would say wink

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by nazablossom(f): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
Just like the proverb about the lizard and the Iroko tree grin
Re: South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by sirjentul05(m): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hehehe....
That's what we call frustration in ibo language grin grin grin

#mr jentul#

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by Hhansome(m): 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
Iheneme.
Re: South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by xmanco42: 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
Depression and low self esteem.
That's why some of them are xenophobic

Re: South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by meobizy(f): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
I don’t get it.

If nobody blows your trumpet it’s best you do. I see no wrong committed here.
Re: South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by purples25(f): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
I love her. So she should wait for stingy people that will never chat with her the way she wants? Its good. Love yourself.
Re: South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" by ibkkk(f): 5:04am On Nov 06, 2019
I love her spirit. You don't have to wait for anyone to compliment/give you compliments.
#selflove

(1) (Reply)

Two Teenagers Post Their Photo With Hands In Their Forbidden Zones / Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. / White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.