Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 3 (458 Views)

My School Lover (Episode 1) / Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 5 / Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 3 by Samuelblue(m): 8:58am On Nov 05, 2019
The party was finally over, Nakisha and vanilla walked out of the penthouse together. Nakisha nearly screamed when she saw the car vanilla brought.

Nakisha “girl! don’t tell me thats a Lamborghini! “Vanilla ” yes it is, but it’s my dad” Nakisha hissed and they both got into the car.

Vanila “my mother would rather die than hand over a lambo to me” Nakisha scoffed “at least you got a Maserati, mum says I’m stuck with that fucking white Porsche till I get married” both chuckled and she continued.

Nakisha “I guess it’s till I die “Vanilla got serious at this point” girl, what do you mean” Nakisha scoffed” V, look at me, do I honestly look like the wife type??

“Vanilla” of course, you would make a great wifey “Nakisha” Bleep that shit! Who would marry a woman who is attracted to men and women at the same damn time. “Vanilla rolled her eyes” ever heard of Miley Cyrus?? She got married.

“Nakisha” and divorced! I don’t want that type of life “Vanilla sighed and held her hand” I’m sure the right guy for you will understand “Nakisha” Cobby didn’t, and I loved his ass “.

Cobby is Nakisha’s exVanilla” oh please! that dude’s a fool. “Nakisha chuckled” Where we headed??, my house or yours “Vanilla” babe yours! I really can’t stand my mum right now, and I’ll need Miss Khloe’s coffee when I wake up cuz I think I drank a little too much “Nakisha nodded and they drove in silence.

They got home by 1am in the morning. As Soon as they reached Nakisha’s room, they hit the bed. Vanilla started to doze off when Nakisha hit her ” hey! V let’s talk a little “Vanilla groaned” about what “Nakisha” you! bitch(Why u quit school” Vanilla scoffed “I hated it there, I was alone, sad, it was just too much.

Get complete story here: https://rankutopia.com/vanillas-lover-episode-3/

Thanks for reading if you enjoy it please leave a comment.

(1) (Reply)

The Night It Happened Part Iv / The Alchemy Of Panaceas, A Poem By Pat Ashinze /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.