Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! (3280 Views)

Timi Frank Replies Governor Ikpeazu: You Are Nothing But APC's Mole In PDP / APC Ask PDP For 16yrs Of Achievement. Here Is Their Responds / Deji Adeyanju Exposes Wike As 'The APC Mole In PDP' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! by Kpoikpoi: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
netpro:
OP, here is the fact:
Ndigbo have supported PDP for over 16 years, it is natural for PDP to file a candidate from Aligbo.

Anything less than Presidential candidate, Ndigbo will revolt and vote enmass against PDP.

The fact that PDP is even having other considerations is an insult to the whole of South East.
Re: Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! by Kpoikpoi: 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
You don't have to revolt because APC doesn't need Igbo votes to win.
Keep your wasted votes.

2 Likes

Re: Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! by celeiyke: 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
U don't know anything about politics
Re: Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! by Westtimeline: 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
mrvitalis:

I help put up APC I would help bring it down

How can u tell me the efforts of igbos on APC is useless ....they should go n ask abiola ...even if they win they won't rule
Lol, yes o, they won't rule even if they win because you and your father will stop them. Clapping for you and your father.
Re: Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! by Westtimeline: 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
Salvador1:
pls don't attach emotion on it oo

You are nobody outside igboland.

Nobody give fvcking damn about you.
Who is he in his community?
Re: Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! by Westtimeline: 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
LabDNA:

It is conditional.
If APC gives the ticket to SE, PDP will do the same. But if APC gives it to SW, yes anybody who is asking for PDP to give to SE is a mole who wants an easy ride for SW presidency after the SW have been in presidency for 16years.
If the SW can't wait for SE, then they must be ready to face the North+ SE+SS .

It's practical politics.
Wait kee you there.

2 Likes

Re: Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! by Salvador1: 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
Westtimeline:
Who is he in his community?
if you ask me na whom I go ask?
Re: Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! by netpro(m): 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
JonDon12:

That is Bull shit. We are voting enmass against any OmoAdiye Afonja. We dont care what party, we want Hausa man.

Was that not what happened in 2019?
Re: Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! by NASTYNASOSO: 12:18am On Nov 06, 2019
netpro:
OP, here is the fact:
Ndigbo have supported PDP for over 16 years, it is natural for PDP to file a candidate from Aligbo.

Anything less than Presidential candidate, Ndigbo will revolt and vote enmass against PDP.

The fact that PDP is even having other considerations is an insult to the whole of South East.

HMMMMMMMM

PUT IT INTO YOUR SCULL
ATIKULATION WILL CONTINUE
2023 KICK OFF DATE
THE TICKET BELONGS TO ATIKU
Re: Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! by netpro(m): 6:38am On Nov 06, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMM

PUT IT INTO YOUR SCULL
ATIKULATION WILL CONTINUE
2023 KICK OFF DATE
THE TICKET BELONGS TO ATIKU

I want Atiku to contest again, that the fastest way to APC retaining power.

2 Likes

Re: Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! by LabDNA: 7:20am On Nov 06, 2019
Westtimeline:
Wait kee you there.

If you were in the East's shoes you'd say the same. If you won't willingly wait, then you'll be forced to wait when the North+SE+SS ensures it goes north till you become as old as Metuselah and grow a brain in the spirit of equity. You don't have the numbers.

No hard feelings, just politix.
Re: Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! by omenka(m): 7:33am On Nov 06, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You help put up APC

For more jokes text stupid to mrvitalis

OMG grin
When I read that comment I was wondering to myself if the boy is having some sort of mental fever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! by mercyville: 7:55am On Nov 06, 2019
GMbuharii:

But when obj and Falae alone contested,it was right.

Mental grin
Lzaa immhotep

Both of them went through their parties' primaries.

But you lot are dictating that both APC and PDP should both put up Igbo men as their presidential candidates without slugging it out in the primaries with other southerners.Is it right?Has it ever happened in Nigeria before?
Re: Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! by GMbuharii: 10:08am On Nov 06, 2019
mercyville:

Both of them went through their parties' primaries.

But you lot are dictating that both APC and PDP should both put up Igbo men as their presidential candidates without slugging it out in the primaries with other southerners.Is it right?Has it ever happened in Nigeria before?

So obj was brought all the way from prison and was expected to fail at primaries,huh?!?!

The below describes you perfectly lolsssssss

grin grin

Lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! by LZAA: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2019
GMbuharii:

So obj was brought all the way from prison and was expected to fail at primaries,huh?!?!

grin grin

Lzaa immhotep
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! by mercyville: 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
GMbuharii:

grin grin

Lzaa immhotep
If you want APC to field an Igboman,the steps to be taken are easy:
Tell all your people to become APC card carrying members,your representatives included.

Ohaneze,Ipob and massob will come out to voice out their support for APC.

You will vote in APC governors at least in 4 or all your 5 eastern states.

You would sign an agreement (international observers will be present) that when you are made president,you would not be vindictive especially against the North,you would not split the country etc.Are you ready to do these?
Re: Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! by LZAA: 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
mercyville:

Tell all your people to become APC card carrying members,your representatives included.

You would sign an agreement (international observers will be present) that when you are made president,you would not be vindictive especially against the North,you would not split the country etc.Are you ready to do these?
Shatap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! by mercyville: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
LZAA:

Shatap
grin
Re: Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! by GMbuharii: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
mercyville:

grin grin grin

We know you are trying to think, and we know how difficult it is for you,lolsssssss
Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! by mercyville: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
GMbuharii:

grin grin grin

We know you are trying to think, and we know how difficult it is for you,lolsssssss
Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

Just tell all your people to become APC card carrying members,your representatives included.

Re: Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
respect80:

You're right but not absolutely.
Not absolutely in the sense that you're even considering the possibility of APC giving their ticket to SE. From all indications, you seem not to understand the reproach and bitterness with which APC as a party has for the SE. Don't even think about it.

I think the main uncertainty surrounding 2023 is whether the north will yield to the SW by giving APC ticket to a south westerner. And if they do, I think PDP would be reasonable enough to give theirs to the north thereby throwing the north's loyalty on a scale to see if they will snub their own and vote for the south western candidate.

You Igbos make me laugh with how you cause trouble everywhere and over everything to then be revising history and playing victim. Is the part in bold not the other way round i.e the SE detest and has always detested the APC from day one. If you hate me and show me you will never stop hating regardless of what I do for you, do you expect me to keep extending the hand of friendship to you? My friend, don't come and make this about APC detesting Igbos.

Rather you should confess you are reaping the reward of the hateful politics that is the only one your people know how to play. You lot are now political orphans because of the politics of hate, tribalism and enmity you devote your entire region to. APC cannot give you their ticket because you don't deserve it and giving it to the SE would cause open rebellion in the Party. PDP cannot give you their ticket because they know they can never win an election with an Igbo candidate because you lot have exhausted all your goodwill with other Nigerians who are just waiting to disgrace your candidate at the poll.

The only productive way forward is to mend your way and begin an age of rapprochement towards other but I doubt you can pull it off. Such is not in your nature and even your unrepentant and arrogant utterances here show this. Even here you make it about APC instead of looking at yourselves and what you did to now create the relationship you have today with the APC when you now need them. Arrogance and IGBO (I go/gain before others) will kill you lot.
Re: Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! by GMbuharii: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
mercyville:

Just tell all your people to become APC card carrying members,your representatives included.

grin

Re: Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! by GMbuharii: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
Oshigun:

You Igbos make me laugh with how you cause trouble everywhere and over everything to then be revising history and playing victim. Is the part in bold not the other way round i.e the SE detest and has always detested the APC from day one. If you hate me and show me you will never stop hating regardless of what I do for you, do you expect me to keep extending the hand of friendship to you? My friend, don't come and make this about APC detesting Igbos.

Rather you should confess you are reaping the reward of the hateful politics that is the only one your people know how to play. You lot are now political orphans because of the politics of hate, tribalism and enmity you devote your entire region to. APC cannot give you their ticket because you don't deserve it and giving it to the SE would cause open rebellion in the Party. PDP cannot give you their ticket because they know they can never win an election with an Igbo candidate because you lot have exhausted all your goodwill with other Nigerians who are just waiting to disgrace your candidate at the poll.

The only productive way forward is to mend your way and begin an age of rapprochement towards other but I doubt you can pull it off. Such is not in your nature and even your unrepentant and arrogant utterances here show this. Even here you make it about APC instead of looking at yourselves and what you did to now create the relationship you have today with the APC when you now need them. Arrogance and IGBO (I go/gain before others) will kill you lot.

grin

Re: Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! by respect80(m): 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
Oshigun:

Oh no, you responded well but you missed the point.
Firstly, I'm not Igbo. It might surprise you to know that I'm not even from the south.

However, I still agree with you that there isn't a smooth relationship between APC as a party and the SE as a region such as would warrant APC to give their presidential ticket to a South Eastern candidate. If you followed the thread carefully, you would have seen where I clearly stated that the idea of APC giving their presidential mandate to the SE was completely out of the question. But still, you are wrong by insinuating that it is the igbos who hated and detest APC first. You probably forgot that the onus rests on a political party to accrue followers by constantly stretching hands of friendship through goodwill and unbiased socioethnic coexistence towards any direction with seemingly a population of individuals with significant political influence and not the other way round. I mean the party should be the one to constantly solicit for acceptance by the masses. If you were old enough to follow politics from the 90s, you should know how much effort it took PDP to accrue the number of followers which ignited the idea of invincibility in their heads until APC took the mantle from them. But APC are rather swift to label a region as their black zone permit me to say, instead of embarking on the relentless efforts inspite of rejection that PDP managed to accrue its followers.

With this said, I believe you could see that your perception about me being igbo and anti APC was obviously birthed from prejudice and nothing more.
I hope you don't miss the point when next you mention me...

Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awon IGR People, How Far / This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) / Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.