Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu (3273 Views)

Rufai Oseni Of Arise Tv Morning Show Revealed! / Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. / See What Saraki says About Atiku US Trip Plan On AIT Online Kakaaki Morning Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by MasterJayJay: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rufai: Where is your principal right now?

Olajumoke Okoya-Thoma: He went for a meeting in London.

Reuben Abati: So how soon are we expecting him?

Olajumoke Okoya-Thomas: He’ll be back within the next 48 hours. He has never been away for more than 2 weeks. Go and google it. Look even my little self when I’m sick, I fly out for treatment …

Reuben: So youre confirming that he is sick?

Olajumoke : no oo, what i mean is that he went to rest. Me, i travel out when i want rest too …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zphGZt_TR1E

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
Agbado

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by GardenOfGod(m): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
grin

11 Likes

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Penguin2: 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Olajumoke Okoya-Thomas: He’ll be back within the next 48 hours. He has never been away for more than 2 weeks. Go and google it. Look even my little self when I’m sick, I fly out for treatment …

Olajumoke : no oo, what i mean is that he went to rest. Me, i travel out when i want rest too …

Lol

No one can defend APC and Tinubu without sounding stupid.

Please add the video link.

I heard the program was hilarious.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by F117nighthawk: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Seriously it's not easy to market tinubu, all these stooges coming to speak on his behalf are just doing more damages to the Tinubu's presidential ambition. This woman is just shooting off point in this interview, she does not sound anyway intelligent even as a university graduate to me, it's such a pity and shame.
Video link

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Duru009(m): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
ARISE tv is the best television station in NIGERIA now......

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by phorget(m): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Good market will always sell itself, Tinubu is a bad market and no matter the amount of advertisements it will still not enjoy a good patronage...
You cannot vouch for Tinubu without sounding so Stooopeeeed!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by mrvitalis(m): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
This woman sha no smart at all ..and he was a rep member for 12 years ...chai who do Nigeria

27 Likes

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Anugoson(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Chai… Dia is god oooo cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Nijablast: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rufai is a stupid bigot
The person you are asking about health statistic was never a medical doctor, commissioner for health or minister of health.
Common, journalism has really gone to the hands of quacks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Emyzoloye5(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nijablast:
Rufai is a stupid bigot
The person you are asking about health statistic was never a medical doctor, commissioner for health or minister of health.

Nobody is hated more than he that speaks the Truth!

So chill, you little bat!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Hopss(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
This woman only came to the studio to trade blames,insults obidient by calling them disobedient.she was given opportunity to defend her principal but could not. And she was an honorable for 12 years. she could not even comprehend the questions ( abi she dey pretend). Na this ones be the leaders ,Na wa oo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Karemarealty288(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2022

11 Likes

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Nijablast: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Emyzoloye5:

Nobody is hated more than he that speaks the Truth!

So chill, you little bat!
You mean that your traffic offender of a journalist??
Like Obi like his followers
Bunch of propagandist
If anybody who wants to interview me starts with that kind of opening conversation on a live tv
I will just walk away
Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Mystic216: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
This woman don disgrace herself finish
She’s not smart atall
Sorry Tihumbu

11 Likes

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by bazoodo: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mystic216:
This woman don disgrace herself finish
She’s not smart atall
Sorry Tihumbu
Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Cantonese: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nijablast:

Bunch of propagandist
If anybody who wants to interview me starts with that kind of opening conversation on a live tv
I will just walk away

E too pain you.

Was the woman correct?
How did the lady not expect such a question to arise, looking at her position in the Lagos APC.
Must everyone in APC be a liar?

“Like Obi like his followers”. Agreed 100%. A fruit does not fall far from the tree. OBIdients are those who ask for a better society. They are people who ask that the status quo must be reversed. They ask the old grandpa’s sucking this country dry to go and rest with their loot. OBIdients are for accountability.

How can a man who’s wife is a serving two time senator, his children controlling critical positions in the economy, still want to be the President? Dem do una something strong o.

9 Likes

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Cantonese: 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nijablast:
Rufai is a stupid bigot

And you do not know that as a politician, you must be very versatile? Why then is she is politics?

Please stop disgracing yourself, friend.

12 Likes

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Poor woman grin

Defending Tinubu is never a tea party.

11 Likes

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
This is Shameful. This Woman should hide her face in shame.

4 Likes

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Sonyboom765: 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
I swear this Rufai is a fool imagine ask this woman about mortality rate ? Was this what he asked Peter Obi when he visited them. This fools can't even hide their basis.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
To defend APC or Tinubu is a difficult task

5 Likes

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by onez: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
It's not the woman's fault. It's never easy to market Tinubu. Tinubu that can't even market himself by granting interview.

5 Likes

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nijablast:

Bunch of propagandist
I will just walk away

That's where NTA and TVC comes in! So stick with the compromised TV stations since u're Allergic to truth

5 Likes

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by BiafraAburi: 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
F117nighthawk:
Seriously it's not easy to market tinubu, all these stooges coming to speak on his behalf are just doing more damages to the Tinubu's presidential ambition. This woman is just shooting off point in this interview, she does not sound anyway intelligent even as a university graduate to me, it's such a pity and shame.
Video link

z00 university graduate? That one na education?

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by BiafraAburi: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nijablast:
Rufai is a stupid bigot
This agbado, amala and ewedu munching buffoon, sometimes, it's better to shut up and keep quiet.

4 Likes

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sonyboom765:
I swear this Rufai is a fool imagine ask this woman about mortality rate ? Was this what he asked Peter Obi when he visited them. This fools can't even hide their basis.

I disagree with you. Rufai is my man. I too love that guy,a real man with conviction. He is fearless. He stands for the truth. You should stand for the truth too.

7 Likes

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Jalinspy(f): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
It's finished. Irrelevant response. Ewooo shocked

4 Likes

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Beverlyjean(f): 12:56am On Oct 06, 2022
U cant try to defend APC and don't sound stupid... I will advice APC supporters to avoid interviews...

Omg ...this woman is very lousy , and she said she schooled abroad with this her terrible diction ...

My advice to APC supporters , avoid Rufai and Ruben ... they are too intelligent for the type of people in APC ... seems like u must hv agbero traits b4 u join APC ...

Americans are cursing out Biden as an embarrassment and this woman just said the opposite grin...just to justify old age leadership

3 Likes

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Nijablast: 1:18am On Oct 06, 2022
BiafraAburi:

This agbado, amala and ewedu munching buffoon, sometimes, it's better to shut up and keep quiet.
I see your frustrations... Obituary.. Mr Naanu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aba After Otti Beautified It : Pictures / Yar'adua Has Churg Strauss Syndrome + Asthma / Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.