Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,164 members, 7,957,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal (1573 Views)

I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander / Do You Have A Dog For Adoption / Inside A Dog Meat Factory: Shocking Photos Reveal How Dogs Are Chained Up(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by kobosmart(m): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
agboedeh:
lol...Guy,u are funny oo. What did u do DAT prompted them to ban u?

Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by tonididdy(m): 8:59am On Nov 07, 2019
hrhobi1:

My brother I am ashamed of some people , this was begging for 8k transport and he even swore on his family
How much did you loose in total?
Next time you need a dog, please deal in your state. We are still in Nigeria. Don't trust everybody on SM.

You can create a topic demanding what you need and in your state. Sorry for the loss.
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by egorov(m): 9:21am On Nov 07, 2019
Dog dealing is basically a game of trust. Most of the clients I have both outside and within Nigeria are people I've never met in my life and we transact. People send me money even without seeing the dog they want to purchase and to the glory of God I've never had any bad feedback.

I will tell you your own fault op, an ad was placed in 2018 and you're hear in semi-2020 negotiating on that same dog. Who does that?

There's nothing wrong in transacting with people online, you just have to be smart and wise. Thanks. Sorry for the loss

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by ancientbil(m): 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
There are a lot more reputable breeders here. Well i think some know me too. Come to think of it 8000 is too small to get a good dog. Some times we hurt ourselves by trying to be greedy. I send dogs to other states from here in rivers state and until date no one can say i gave then less than what they paid for.

Most cheap dogs (things) are fake/scam. While the real once appear expensive because of the legitimacy.

Well i am very sorry for what happened and i will advise you be more careful nextime.
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by hrhobi1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
ancientbil:
There are a lot more reputable breeders here. Well i think some know me too. Come to think of it 8000 is too small to get a good dog. Some times we hurt ourselves by trying to be greedy. I send dogs to other states from here in rivers state and until date no one can say i gave then less than what they paid for.

Most cheap dogs (things) are fake/scam. While the real once appear expensive because of the legitimacy.

Well i am very sorry for what happened and i will advise you be more careful nextime.

8000 was for transporting the dog to Benin city
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by toyobillz(m): 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
hrhobi1:

8000 was for transporting the dog to Benin city

Bruh you haven't said anything about the price of the dog. Or you just paid for transport??

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Bet You Will Never See This Quality Of Rottweiler For This Price Im Giving / Bulldog Full Breed Puppies For Sale Call: 08147855114 / 5 Weeks Old Gsd Puppies For Sale....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.