Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs (13748 Views)

Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him / Osinbajo Receives Buhari Support Group In Aso Rock (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by bilulu(m): 2:07am On Nov 06, 2019
Organs:

Dont worry, they said worst things about GEJ. They called him mumu, mugu, Turai houseboy, he used to wash plate in Aso Rock, etc and its mostly folks like you that amounts to nothing substantial in real life. Alo educate yourself between prime minister and federal Minister.
See this low life who’s wallowing in poverty, living a miserable telling someone who can’t remember wats call power outage day he won’t amount to nothing.... for u it’s either herdsmen, SARS, boko haram or those stray bullet dat will finish ur miserable life
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by leofab(f): 2:10am On Nov 06, 2019
richie240:

Nor mind me joor.
The fear of BSS is d beginning of wisdom.

**Lolz....nothing wey musa nor go hear for gate**
basking in the euphoria of your fooleries.... how can a man on private visit be signing documents in diaspora?
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by landforeast(m): 7:01am On Nov 06, 2019
seunmsg:

Which law empowers the Vice President to be signing bill into law?

The way some of you reason is really troubling. The president is the only person empowered by law to sign a bill passed by the National Assembly into law. If Osinbajo is not currently the president in substantive or acting capacity, why then are guys saying he should be the one to sign the bill?

How many bills did Atiku, Jonathan and Sambo signed during their time as Vice President?

See this one, in the absence of the president he will write a letter to the national assembly that he want to transmit power to the vice president to preside over the affairs of the Country in acting Capacity pending when he comes back. In such arrangement the VP has the full right to sign any Bill into law. Go school they know gree go naa to dey mention person up and down.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by richie240: 7:50am On Nov 06, 2019
leofab:
but it’s the duty of a president in diaspora? What if he is under house arrest? Is this how myopic you can be ?

leofab:
basking in the euphoria of your fooleries... how can a man on private visit be signing documents in diaspora?

...says d 'wiseman' who thinks d president of a whole country can be put under house arrest in a foreign land.....
This is what u get for listening too much to Ladio biafla
vvvvvvvv
https://www.nairaland.com/5381124/ipob-members-waiting-arrest-president-in-japan

cheesy

Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by ziegurf(m): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2019

lipsrsealed
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by ziegurf(m): 8:08am On Nov 06, 2019

richie240:

...says d 'wiseman' who thinks d president of a whole country can be put under house arrest in a foreign land.....

Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by oska09: 8:48am On Nov 06, 2019
4 b/r bungalow +2Rms BQ on full plot at Lotto off RCCG REDEMPTION CAMP MOWE, #15M,
Papers, family receipt and registered survey,deed of sale...
Contact.....EZRA HOMES &PROPERTIES CONSULTANCY... 08070807540 or 09092883965

Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Organs(m): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
bilulu:

See this low life who’s wallowing in poverty, living a miserable telling someone who can’t remember wats call power outage day he won’t amount to nothing.... for u it’s either herdsmen, SARS, boko haram or those stray bullet dat will finish ur miserable life

See this scammer that cannot come up straight with his "sex" using "f" monica to deceive and talking about not living miserably.... Bros, for you to boast about having uninterrupted power shows you're actually a scumbag hiding behind a keyboard. Also, may your curse return back to you, amen.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by bilulu(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
Organs:

See this scammer that cannot come up straight with his "sex" using "f" monica to deceive and talking about not living miserably.... Bros, for you to boast about having uninterrupted power shows you're actually a scumbag hiding behind a keyboard. Also, may your curse return back to you, amen.
Lol..... I boast of Having constant power supply because yes I have it, you guys deserve whatever treatment you re getting from the government in that god forsaken country because you don’t even want to be redeemed so who cares. That curse will follow u to ur grave. Idiot.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Organs(m): 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
bilulu:

Lol..... I boast of Having constant power supply because yes I have it, you guys deserve whatever treatment you re getting from the government in that god forsaken country because you don’t even want to be redeemed so who cares. That curse will follow u to ur grave. Idiot.

Mumu, i live abroad too but i am a Nigerian to the core. You should be ashamed of yourself for running away and boasting about electricity that you did not contribute to. I am everyday thinking of how to make Nigeria better and mumu like you are always insulting and pointing finger. i'm sure you do odd jobs, into crime or saying yes sir yes sir everyday cos of living abroad. Most folks in the Corporate world abroad are thinking Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by bilulu(m): 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
Organs:

Mumu, i live abroad too but i am a Nigerian to the core. You should be ashamed of yourself for running away and boasting about electricity that you did not contribute to. I am everyday thinking of how to make Nigeria better and mumu like you are always insulting and pointing finger. i'm sure you do odd jobs, into crime or saying yes sir yes sir everyday cos of living abroad. Most folks in the Corporate world abroad are thinking Nigeria.
Bros I don’t boast about anything but u ve laid it bare. Can you give me your address were u re living let me give you mine let’s see who’s doing crime or odd jobs. Let’s see who’s having legit permit not temporal or work or student permit? Wherever I live I contribute to the govt there by paying my taxes cuz I do legit work in a legit organization. I paid my taxes in Nigeria wen I was working.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Organs(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
bilulu:

Bros I don’t boast about anything but u ve laid it bare. Can you give me your address were u re living let me give you mine let’s see who’s doing crime or odd jobs. Let’s see who’s having legit permit not temporal or work or student permit? Wherever I live I contribute to the govt there by paying my taxes cuz I do legit work in a legit organization. I paid my taxes in Nigeria wen I was working.

Bros i live in a midwestern State in the USA. Paying taxes is compulsory and not something you boast about paying. All i am saying is people with your mentality are the lazy runaway folks that are just scratching a living abroad. What does my address have to do with anything? Also, FYI, i just don't pay income taxes alone, i pay Property taxes and business owner taxes.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by bilulu(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
Organs:

Bros i live in a midwestern State in the USA. Paying taxes is compulsory and not something you boast about paying. All i am saying is people with your mentality are the lazy runaway folks that are just scratching a living abroad. What does my address have to do with anything? Also, FYI, i just don't pay income taxes alone, i pay Property taxes and business owner taxes.
Lolz.....I didn’t boast with taxes, I only said that cuz you said I do odd jobs. Trump will soon catch up with your type (those without genuine papers) You will still come here to tell us about it and I’ll be here with my citizenship and console you.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Organs(m): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
bilulu:

Lolz.....I didn’t boast with taxes, I only said that cuz you said I do odd jobs. Trump will soon catch up with your type (those without genuine papers) You will still come here to tell us about it and I’ll be here with my citizenship and console you.

Bros, once again me and you no be mate. I am a very very proud NIGERIAN. I am not illegal but i don't have citizenship because i REFUSED to take the oath of citizenship. You willingly "renounced" your Nigerianess which is ok. a lot of folks did it however, i, just like Sowore refused to do it. I am tempted but i will not rush to do it. However, you are the low IQ low mentality Nigerians, because you are even boasting about it. Comot for road, we nobi mates, abeg.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by bilulu(m): 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
Organs:

Bros, once again me and you no be mate. I am a very very proud NIGERIAN. I am not illegal but i don't have citizenship because i REFUSED to take the oath of citizenship. You willingly "renounced" your Nigerianess which is ok. a lot of folks did it however, i, just like Sowore refused to do it. I am tempted but i will not rush to do it. However, you are the low IQ low mentality Nigerians, because you are even boasting about it. Comot for road, we nobi mates, abeg.
FYI, u re not made to renounce the citizenship of ur country for u to b a citizen of another country. The beef I ve with ur type is, you enjoy every amenities in another man’s land yet back home u support and defend bad politicians. If their policies are good y not go back n enjoy them. When u see evil u speak up. I am a proud Nigerian anytime any day reason I always speak against evil cuz I want the best for my country. You dat is claiming you love ur country wen last did u visit? Ve u taken ur children to visit? Abi d love na audio love
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by leofab(f): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
You are naive... bye
richie240:

vvvvvvvv
https://www.nairaland.com/5381124/ipob-members-waiting-arrest-president-in-japan

cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Omoodua007: 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
My forever active vp
Your actions make your haters come up with all sorts ride on
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by richie240: 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by richie240: 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
u are 'wise'...... don't swallow everything u hear, esp not from d enemies of d state.

leofab:
You are naive... bye
God bless (patriotic) Nigerians!
God bless osh+pmb!!
God bless Nigeria!!!
Amen smbdy?

Re: Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs by Organs(m): 11:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
bilulu:

FYI, u re not made to renounce the citizenship of ur country for u to b a citizen of another country. The beef I ve with ur type is, you enjoy every amenities in another man’s land yet back home u support and defend bad politicians. If their policies are good y not go back n enjoy them. When u see evil u speak up. I am a proud Nigerian anytime any day reason I always speak against evil cuz I want the best for my country. You dat is claiming you love ur country wen last did u visit? Ve u taken ur children to visit? Abi d love na audio love

Bros, pls speak on what you know. I hate it when i argue with folks arguing on what they "think". I say down with my lawyer and got the "Oath of allegiance interpreted to me......."I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen;................. I know what i know ok. Yes you can say its debatable, cos of Jurisdiction issues, however, this is what you say to become citizen. Yes i enjoy what i enjoy but not everything. I was just in Canada two weeks ago and i had to join a longer line with my Nigerian passport and a greencard. I have travels to Europe and Asia next year and i will have to get visas. I was in Naija in May. I campaigned for Buhari in 2015, i am against Buhari in 2019. However, what you are saying is all the religious bigotry and tribal bigotry that has bedeviled Nigeria for so long. Osinbajo is V.p, it is not power sharing between GMB and Osinbajo. All these nonsense are rumours of those just trying to cause confusion, chaos and problems in nigeria. Buhari is President, don't forget that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline / Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket / EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant For Diezani Madueke As Extradition Proceedings Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.