Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Man Resists Police Arrest For Not Telling Him Reason For The Arrest (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Resists Police Arrest For Not Telling Him Reason For The Arrest (Video) (30323 Views)

Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs / Danfo Driver Driving Against Traffic Resists Arrest, Strips Unclad & Escaped / Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Resists Police Arrest For Not Telling Him Reason For The Arrest (Video) by NuclearReactor: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ikegift4real:
grin Have you asked your self why the government has refused to reform the Nigerian police force?
1. They lack the emotional strength to fund the NPF so they allow them to pay themselves from the poor masses not minding the ripple effect on the society.
2. If they reform the NPF they will hardly use them as a tool to intimidate opposition and that's bad for our kinda politics grin

3. Add yours cool
I wish I could give this post a thousand likes!!

1 Like

Re: Man Resists Police Arrest For Not Telling Him Reason For The Arrest (Video) by here4u: 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
iammo:
where you called mumu?

ask me again mumu
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest For Not Telling Him Reason For The Arrest (Video) by Ikegift4real(m): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
NuclearReactor:

I wish I could give this post a thousand likes!!

A million thanks bro.
We need to speak up.
While @maasoap keep defending the corrupt system with some unfounded questions cool .
If u be police just say it anyway.
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest For Not Telling Him Reason For The Arrest (Video) by NuclearReactor: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ikegift4real:

A million thanks bro.
We need to speak up.
While @maasoap keep defending the corrupt system with some unfounded questions cool .
If u be police just say it anyway.
Like it's a no brainer, ever wondered how in buhari's absent Osibanjo ordered the immediate redeployment of SARS, but as soon as the dullard came back things turned to business as usual...
It takes selfless and strong willed leaders to restructure the Police and right now buhari and his cohorts aren't such!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Resists Police Arrest For Not Telling Him Reason For The Arrest (Video) by iaamxavier(m): 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
KingLennon:
Fight for your right, you go dey fear. Police want arrest you, you qo dey fear grin

Tell him why you want to arrest him nah, he has the riqht to know

This one na serious Collateral damage oo
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest For Not Telling Him Reason For The Arrest (Video) by Ikegift4real(m): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
NuclearReactor:

Like it's a no brainer, ever wondered how in buhari's absent Osibanjo ordered the immediate redeployment of SARS, but as soon as the dullard came back things turned to business as usual...
It takes selfless and strong willed leaders to restructure the Police and right now buhari and his cohorts aren't such!!

Exactly my point.
The best thing to happen to Nigeria and Nigerians in the future is the total overhaul/reform of the NPF.
Who ever those this will get a tool bird tenure incentive from me grin
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest For Not Telling Him Reason For The Arrest (Video) by KingLennon(m): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
iaamxavier:

This one na serious Collateral damage oo
True talk bro
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest For Not Telling Him Reason For The Arrest (Video) by pacespot(m): 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
What of if they give you any reason for the arrest and you think the reason is not tenable, can you still resist the arrest?

1 Like

Re: Man Resists Police Arrest For Not Telling Him Reason For The Arrest (Video) by surgical: 1:09am On Nov 06, 2019
Blinkers:

wink

What you sell is part of the distraction.

The only time Nigerian men would sit up and fight for their rights is when you take distractions like pusssy, Alcohol, football and religion.
Add BBN naija and pool betting

1 Like

Re: Man Resists Police Arrest For Not Telling Him Reason For The Arrest (Video) by mindtricks: 1:22am On Nov 06, 2019
olatade:
He has a right to know. It's his right. failure to state the reason for an arrest is same as kidnapping that person.
Hmm. In Nigeria you know how it goes.
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest For Not Telling Him Reason For The Arrest (Video) by tiswell(m): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2019
Onyekachi419:
Thank God they didn't shot him grin
"shoot'
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest For Not Telling Him Reason For The Arrest (Video) by seangy4konji: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
cheesy Police are moving round ibadan in micra to harass people, once you're by the road side, ATM, mall and a micra parked beside you ,just know that you're in soup, they will accuse you of staying by the road side, check your phones and check your account balance once they see bank mobile app on your phone
I hardly go out surin the day unless necessary
Re: Man Resists Police Arrest For Not Telling Him Reason For The Arrest (Video) by Laren24(m): 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ikegift4real:
grin Have you asked your self why the government has refused to reform the Nigerian police force?
1. They lack the emotional strength to fund the NPF so they allow them to pay themselves from the poor masses not minding the ripple effect on the society.
2. If they reform the NPF they will hardly use them as a tool to intimidate opposition and that's bad for our kinda politics grin

3. Add yours cool
By reforming the police force is tantamount to increasing their revenue allocation to improve and develop them, which the government is not ready to spend.
I think the Nigerian Police force don't want to improve themselves, I think they like the way they are; if they happen to be a serious force they would demand for better working condition, better remuneration and the reform of the Police Force.
They should strike and demand for the best themselves. I'm very certain people would support them.

1 Like

Re: Man Resists Police Arrest For Not Telling Him Reason For The Arrest (Video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
here4u:
u be coward
Bro nah my friend make me pay that money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? / 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo / 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.