Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities (30185 Views)

Gunmen Shot Dæd A Third Class Chief Of Sansani Chiefdom, Gassol LGA Of Taraba, A / Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) / Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by tiwaz(m): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
About 33 people were Tuesday killed in Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan kare Communities in Sokoto state north west Nigeria.

Some armed bandit were said to have attacked the community on a motorbikes killed 33 of them and razed down their houses.

Cordelia Nwewe, Police Public Relations Officer, Sokoto Police Command, said that the Commissioner of Police, Muritala Mani and the medical personnel from the state had moved to Rabah Local government area to assess the situation and ascertain how many people were affected.

See Photos Below..

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/07/12/33-killed-by-armed-bandits-in-a-community-in-sokoto-state-photos/

1 Share

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by littlewonders: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
Not again...!

The word 'killing' is gradually growing obesity in this country. No week we don't get to hear of death in their numbers. What have we done to the fabrics uniting us?
Our country has turned jungle no man is free, heart of men have become beast. No conscience, No feelings all that therein is personal survival without rules.

The foundation is thwarted. The lines are there contours are dead. The roaming angel is decay.

....and the annoying part is the Government is 'not interested' with actions.

14 Likes

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Qc1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
I still can't believe the government are not doing anything about this. This is one reason I still delay my relocation back to Naija. sad

Very sad

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by rapnelly: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
mehn dis cowntry tire me ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by greatman247(m): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
Men this country tire me too. This killing must stop. If it's for election, politics or power, the people doing this and their sponsors should know this same fate will befall them or family members someday. If not now but in the nearest future. Watch and see

3 Likes

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by StRichard(m): 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Enjoying their change.

3 Likes

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by obembet(f): 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
BUHARI beat JONATHAN record in killing and set a new record

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
It is well with Nigeria.
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by princepee: 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Which one come bi this one again? People just dey die like chicken, life have just become so cheap in naija. The government just have to do something about it. We don't know who or where is next.
Rip to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by lenny12(m): 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
FTC
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin grin Fulani herdsmen killed you but shame will not allow you to admit it, you are there claiming it's "armed bandits". Hausa people, that wickedness you are fond of cooking will in the end be served to you hot from the kitchen! Shay while fulani herdsmen were killing people, you were busy defending them, forming "Hausa-fulani". Well yesterday it was the turn of the people of Benue, Plateau, Taraba and Southern Kaduna, but today, you, my Hausa brothers (the only fans of the killer herdsmen) are gradually becoming victims. Did you remember when boko haram started? You were jubilating and defending them because they were only attacking churches and minority Christians in the north east, but later on nko? They assasinated not just your brothers but even you religious leaders! They kidnapped your wives and daughters and browsed their servers. Yet because you guys are impervious to wise instructions, and brain washed beyond redemption, you went on to support fulani vampires. You ain't seen nothing yet! grin grin

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by BabaIbo: 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Good help us o
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by TheAngry1: 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Everyday? I am sure there are many unreported deaths in this country embarassed embarassed embarassedHow did this become our new normal?

1 Like

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Ochiboy11: 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hi
Fake and artificial palm wine manufacturer busted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBRTi-i6UmU
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by positivelord: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yepa...the fight have been shifted to core fulani state...one of the advantages of Fulani ppl in conflict situation is that they strike and go...Buhari should wake up and protect the lives of Nigerians cos Katsina and Sokoto seems they are going to feel real pain each time there is Herdsmen attack anywhere...

7 Likes

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Nwakannaya1: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Too bad

Sokoto was a home for me.

These armed bandits should steer clear, just because Tambuwal made a statement a while ago, they are now dishing out his own share.

Rabah ppl, please take heart.

12 Likes

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by bestman09(m): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Where is the NORTHERN PART of this country actually heading to? Killing is now too simple and so easy for them.

1 Like

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by emalek86(m): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
people carrying out this killings are so organize that you can only guess there motive's or next target.
buhari means blood in Taiwan check it.

9 Likes

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Dumetroniks: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Na so dem carry person wey stay 9 months for belle like bush meat eh. I weep for this nation.

Meanwhile check my signature nwannem.

1 Like

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by EngrBouss(m): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
I thought bandits where thieve. Anyway just saying.

Check me out for your engineering software and tutorials

On my profile
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by dalaman: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Is this arm bandits or Boko Haram?
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by ehissi(m): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
It has finally entered sokoto. Up until this time, the Sultan has enjoyed immunity from the tidal wave of violence in the north and hence did nothing, from Borno to benue, from Nassarawa to Taraba, from yobe to bauchi, plateau, kaduna, et.al

Now it is Sokoto's turn to shine...... angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by TheKingIsHere: 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
The terrorist have finally gone close to the caliphate. I will see if that clown of a sultan will keep quiet

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by samiboy774(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Again
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by lenny12(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Na Afonja/fulani Herdsmen Them....Shebi Them Dey Vote For Bubu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Ugoc3(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Most of the Nigeria n police are in ekiti, rip to the dead

6 Likes

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
na wa o. sokoto has been peaceful over years. This killing is spreading gradually. I believe there is a lot of conspiracies behind this.

2 Likes

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by elbangeez: 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oops its not benue or plateu.

1 Like

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by Owode1: 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
And yet some people keep supporting this very incompetent president. Each time the killings happens, he vows to bring the perpetrators to book and yet NOTHING happens, no one gets arrested, no one takes responsibility/gets sacked.

His security chiefs are still on their jobs overseeing the massacre of Nigerians, and yet he still remains loyal to them and NOT to Nigeria. Fire them and inject fresh blood into the system.

I wonder how many more people needs to be killed/slaughtered before this man acts, or is it until all of us are wiped out? Or maybe when it directly affects them at the top?

If I say shithole coun try now they will come after me!

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/266083-buhari-condemns-killings-of-priests-worshippers-in-benue-church.html

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-condemns-plateau-killings/

http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/16/president-buhari-condemns-zamfara-killings-orders-arrest-perpetrators

https://dailytimes.ng/pdp-condemns-buharis-inability-visit-victims-taraba-killings/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by dakeskese(m): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
Its well
Re: 33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities by emykinto: 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
Now Sokoto state has gotten her own share of d change dey clamoured and voted for in 2015...very soon baba will condole wit u..
RIP to d victims

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders Samuel Olajide Afolayan To Pay N9m To Herdsman For Seizing 42 Cows / Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism / Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.