Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo (54241 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Room / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
Your mindset: Deliverance
Reality: Fumigate!! !!

Be safe!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Rursh(m): 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
Irelexicon:
This is the snake I killed in my room this morning, 5am,and another with the same colour and size at 11;58pm,what could exactly be the problem. Is this attach to spiritual meaning, advice needed cos am packing out soon of the disgusting house.
Is this a snake or the common earthworm (Lumbricus terrestis)?
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by davillian(m): 11:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
You still get mind sleep for that room
There is a snake nest in that house run for your life.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by kenir(m): 7:51am On Nov 06, 2019
Spiritual fire!

snakes are crawling into your room coz it resembles their natural habitat, the bush

work on it before antelopes and wildcats move in too

your room go feature for NAT GEO WILD soon

10 Likes

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Badonasty(m): 8:09am On Nov 06, 2019
its high time you leave that jungle you're living

1 Like

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Depressed101: 8:10am On Nov 06, 2019
mulante:
Those things you killed are baby snakes.

Mother's definitely lurking around somewhere watching with unbridled hatred and anger as you murder her lovely kids.

She's silently watching you and planning her revenge.

Maybe the perfect opportunity will present itself while you sleep tonight.

Let's wait and see.

I'm definitely following this topic.
you are wicked.... grin i know by now cold shivers will be running op's spine,

6 Likes

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 06, 2019
mulante:

Mother's definitely lurking around somewhere watching with unbridled hatred and anger as you murder her lovely kids.

Let's wait and see.

Point of correction. A snake is a reptile. It lays its eggs and the young have to fend for themselves.

The guy needs to do a thorough weeding of his surroundings.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by koolaid87: 8:11am On Nov 06, 2019
You can fumigate all you want and you'll still be visited from time to time.

Make sure the environment is cleared of any stuff that attracts rodents.

Rodent comes for left over foods, snakes come for rodents

Tidy up Bro, you'll be fine

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by mrgreen4real(m): 8:12am On Nov 06, 2019
Check very well, their mother is there
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by kobosmart(m): 8:12am On Nov 06, 2019
Irelexicon:
This is the snake I killed in my room this morning, 5am, and another with the same colour and size at 11;58pm, what could exactly be the problem.

Is this attach to spiritual meaning, advice needed cos am packing out soon of the disgusting house.
undecided you dey leave inside bush and you think say you no go see snake inside house?
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:13am On Nov 06, 2019
You might have killed the daddy and mummy snake. The children might be somewhere looking for the daddy si be careful.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by EzigboNwanma(f): 8:13am On Nov 06, 2019
They’re a ‘couple’ of snakes grin
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Gabzzz(m): 8:13am On Nov 06, 2019
Not fair how could you kill your room mates

4 Likes

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by buzorcharles(m): 8:14am On Nov 06, 2019
excanny:
Where do you live?

Jez! That looks like a cobra.

Just be careful o. If one of those snakes bite you, Na heaven straight o.

Looks like earthworm to me
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by chinedumoooo: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2019
This looks like earthworm.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by magzey: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2019
Mtheeew this one na snake? Meanwhile try and reconcile with your village pipu before its too late grin grin
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by frozen70g(f): 8:14am On Nov 06, 2019
Irelexicon:
This is the snake I killed in my room this morning, 5am, and another with the same colour and size at 11;58pm, what could exactly be the problem.

Is this attach to spiritual meaning, advice needed cos am packing out soon of the disgusting house.

Nothing spiritual about it.

That thing is baby snake and the mum hatched it but am surprised you saw two, which means it was hatched within the compound, pls look out for more and buy bitter cola and spread both in all rooms and out side the compound

Snake doesn't come around where bitter colas are kept

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by TheFacelessMan: 8:15am On Nov 06, 2019
Years back i had an encounter with a King Cobra.

[img]https://media./images/f2e05dff00f568809743e9ed33a46560/tenor.gif[/img]

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by maxjax(m): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2019
my brother are u living in sambisa forest?
Irelexicon:

3 Likes

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by godofuck231: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2019
There's a snake nest in your room or you have been spiritually marked for death
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2019
Bros, are you staying in the zoo? Please be vigilant.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by hush15: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2019
Irelexicon:

Which spiritual meaning? You better call fumagtion service maybe snake don bon for your house plenty that you are thinking it's a thing of the spirit.

Meanwhile, seun suppose do upgrade this nairaland such that we put up emojis now. Twitter standard now. These green ones here are beginning to get boring

1 Like

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Thegoodone13(m): 8:18am On Nov 06, 2019
They lay egg there. They may up to six, Look for more
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Egbesu1(m): 8:18am On Nov 06, 2019
That's not snake Bro, earthworm its called. If you see snake you go stay? And its like your house is close to a pit toilet that's y you harvesting those stuffs their
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by sisisioge: 8:19am On Nov 06, 2019
Oh...there are several of them still there papi. Mama snake must have laid her eggs somewhere cozy close by.

Please fumigate.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Sanchez01: 8:19am On Nov 06, 2019
mulante:

Let's wait and see.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If the mother bites him and say injects a sizeable amount of venom in OP's body, who will furnish us with the update?

Mad people abound on cyberspace! grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by sunnyworld2love(m): 8:19am On Nov 06, 2019
Bros abeg na earthworms you kill. grin
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Josh44s(m): 8:19am On Nov 06, 2019
Irelexicon:

That Benin girl heart u break don dey send her soldiers
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2019
Irelexicon:
[s]This is the snake I killed in my room this morning, 5am, and another with the same colour and size at 11;58pm, what could exactly be the problem.

Is this attach to spiritual meaning, advice needed cos am packing out soon of the disgusting house.[/s]
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Sanchez01: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2019
ornicus:

Point of correction. A snake is a reptile. It lays its eggs and the young have to fend for themselves.

The guy needs to do a thorough weeding of his surroundings.
Vipers DON'T LAY EGGS!

1 Like

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Josh44s(m): 8:21am On Nov 06, 2019
excanny:
Where do you live?

Jez! That looks like a cobra.

Just be careful o. If one of those snakes bite you, Na heaven straight o.

And what make you think he is going to heaven cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State / See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) / Bus Carrying Bauchi Students Crashes On Their Way For Excursion In Kano. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.