Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo (54252 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Room / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by pedroiyke: 9:04am On Nov 06, 2019
Check for the mama and papa
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2019
Clear the bushes around your apartment mate, it's not spiritual.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by manny4u(m): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2019
mulante:
Those things you killed are baby snakes.

Mother's definitely lurking around somewhere watching with unbridled hatred and anger as you murder her lovely kids.

She's silently watching you and planning her revenge.

Maybe the perfect opportunity will present itself while you sleep tonight.

Let's wait and see.

I'm definitely following this topic.

Snakes don't care about there young ones.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by excanny: 9:08am On Nov 06, 2019
Josh44s:

And what make you think he is going to heaven cheesy

Its just a fancy phrase for saying he may die.

This country that most hospitals don't have antivenins. No even helicopter for emergency flight to another hospital.

Any snake bite from a cobra in Nigeria is 99.99999% death.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by PARIS07: 9:09am On Nov 06, 2019
WHEN THINGS ARE GOING WELL, THEY'LL SAY ITS THEIR EFFORT, BUT WHEN THEY REFUSE TO FUMIGATE THERE HOUSE AND SEE A SNAKE, THEY'LL BLAME THE INNOCENT DEVIL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Meomonla: 9:10am On Nov 06, 2019
You live on snake island my friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by decub: 9:13am On Nov 06, 2019
Irelexicon:
This is the snake I killed in my room this morning, 5am, and another with the same colour and size at 11;58pm, what could exactly be the problem.

Is this attach to spiritual meaning, advice needed cos am packing out soon of the disgusting house.
The mother is somewhere close. You simply killed 2 sisters.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by mechanics(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2019
Try asking people around if they have experience such in their homes if not, then there is something behind those snakes entering your house, either parking out once your rent expires and try clearing the grasses in the compound.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by laiza(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2019
I actually wanted to say something meaningful but do you honestly think you'd be alive if those two snakes were sent to you?

Your room is their mating ground and they want to build a nest and you're thinking of attack. Just as someone rightly said, clear the bushes in your surroundings first and fumigate than blaming it on witches and wizards.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by felix000000(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2019
Can we have pictures of your environment to aid our advice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Bbbwings: 9:28am On Nov 06, 2019
mulante:

Mother's definitely lurking around somewhere watching with unbridled hatred and anger as you murder her lovely kids.

Let's wait and see.

Come enter heaven make I see.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by brookz: 9:30am On Nov 06, 2019
Thy are on your case.

1 Share

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Kemblaze: 9:35am On Nov 06, 2019
From the picture i just saw of the snake it looks like you killed two baby snakes if u say the look alike and d same size well i dont mean to be scary but the mama of those snake might still be around ur house so its best you fumigate the house and surrounding and stay safe. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by trappatoni(m): 9:41am On Nov 06, 2019
mulante:

Let's wait and see.

Planning Najin styled revenge. Lala will play the Najin ringtone during the course of revenge. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Barondval: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2019
Irelexicon:
This is the snake I killed in my room this morning, 5am, and another with the same colour and size at 11;58pm, what could exactly be the problem.

Is this attach to spiritual meaning, advice needed cos am packing out soon of the disgusting house.
u r packing out to a place where u think u wont c snakes again abi?if d environment is bushy,clear it up n then fumigate just like d elders hv said!not just running away...n dnt b lazy cos i dnt want to feel u r...
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Essential(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2019
Big spiritual problem and u need spiritual cleansing. Look for any river with sand. Fetch water from it to bath so that snake spirit can live u alone. After that also clean ur compound.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Mosminic(m): 9:50am On Nov 06, 2019
mulante:

Let's wait and see.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by dontbothermuch: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2019
ornicus:

Point of correction. A snake is a reptile. It lays its eggs and the young have to fend for themselves.

The guy needs to do a thorough weeding of his surroundings.
True,

I guess Crocodiles are the only reptiles their mom do show little but short affection by carrying the babies inside of her mouth to the water.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by suremossty(m): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2019
Lala d Lala food don arrive ooo

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by ikorodureporta: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2019
Go & block all d holes in yr room, & always close yr door
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by DonCandido(f): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2019
Irelexicon:

You live in a snake farm.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Kevinsamba: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2019
Definitely the mummy of these snakes is somewhere
In the roof maybe
You should find more snakes soon.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Vabasi(m): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2019
Their parents are within, so be careful. Fumigate your environment now.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by symbianDON(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2019
mulante:

Let's wait and see.

I swear you are a very very crazy guy grin grin grin the op is gonna pee on himself reading this post grin

1 Like

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Numerouno94(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2019
cheesy
mulante:

Let's wait and see.

Guy no kill me wit laff dis mornin..

Nairalanders can b funny atyms.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 06, 2019
Omihanifa:
Check out for holes in your room (inside and outside) especially the toilet side and seal them up with cement. then try to fumigate the whole building plus inside the celling
Imagine him thinking that's spiritual attack again after all the snakes didn't bite him. Advice him to read about snake and how flexible they are!
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by omaigala12(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2019
Irelexicon:

Not necessarily spiritual u just killed a couple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Reelmii: 10:46am On Nov 06, 2019
u are killing the children of a mother snake, wen their mama go come find u eh... body go tell u
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by shugaboy6102(m): 11:16am On Nov 06, 2019
mulante:

Let's wait and see.

you are wicked o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by NiklauseFred(m): 11:16am On Nov 06, 2019
Buh wait oo why is the snake � looking fresh? [color=][/color]
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by otunbadan(m): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2019
Check well ... their mama Dey dere

Irelexicon:

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Olibboy: 11:40am On Nov 06, 2019
Jerkules:
Buy Bitter Kola like 20 pieces throw them at different corners.. Say some incarnations before leaving the place and watch dem flow out of your yard like a boss.
Or u buy a crate of eggs and poison them,snakes love eggs.
what is the incantations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State / Bus Carrying Bauchi Students Crashes On Their Way For Excursion In Kano. Photos / See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.