Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,726 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo (54246 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Room / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by tk4rd: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2019
Irelexicon:
This is the snake I killed in my room this morning, 5am, and another with the same colour and size at 11;58pm, what could exactly be the problem.

Is this attach to spiritual meaning, advice needed cos am packing out soon of the disgusting house.
You live inside/beside a thick forest, and you are blaming spirits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by TwentyOnePilots(m): 8:23am On Nov 06, 2019
mulante:
Those things you killed are baby snakes.

Mother's definitely lurking around somewhere watching with unbridled hatred and anger as you murder her lovely kids.

She's silently watching you and planning her revenge.

Maybe the perfect opportunity will present itself while you sleep tonight.

Let's wait and see.

I'm definitely following this topic.

I'm very sure that Op is Def having a Goosebumps right now cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Zhanmek5000(m): 8:23am On Nov 06, 2019
mulante:

Mother's definitely lurking around somewhere watching with unbridled hatred and anger as you murder her lovely kids.

Kuku kill am

Let's wait and see.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by realstars: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2019
You killed the wife and the husband comes and you killed it too.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by faithfull18(f): 8:26am On Nov 06, 2019
mulante:

Let's wait and see.

Wicked.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 06, 2019
Sanchez01:

Vipers DON'T LAY EGGS!

You are correct. Vipers are that rare breed of snake that are oviparous

But even so, they , like other reptiles, do not take care of their young

Is this snake confirmed to be a viper?

1 Like

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by femtex007(m): 8:29am On Nov 06, 2019
Hmmmm ur room is beginning to turn to snake den oh
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 06, 2019
Irelexicon:
This is the snake I killed in my room this morning, 5am, and another with the same colour and size at 11;58pm, what could exactly be the problem.

Is this attach to spiritual meaning, advice needed cos am packing out soon of the disgusting house.

Keep ur room clean n secured, snakes won't gain access into it.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by AerialMapper: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2019
You just killed twin snakes; they look like juveniles. Mother snake will come looking for her twins and then you'll know all about it
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by swetjo(f): 8:31am On Nov 06, 2019
Bad omen
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by femtex007(m): 8:31am On Nov 06, 2019
Jerkules:
Buy Bitter Kola like 20 pieces throw them at different corners.. Say some incarnations before leaving the place and watch dem flow out of your yard like a boss.
Or u buy a crate of eggs and poison them,snakes love eggs.
u don't need poison. Just cook those eggs.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by airbrush: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2019
OTayobami:
Lol

oga park
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Amumaigwe: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2019
Irelexicon:

Husband and wife cannot live together in peace again. Mcheww
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Sanchez01: 8:35am On Nov 06, 2019
ornicus:

You are correct. Vipers are that rare breed of snake that are oviparous

But even so, they , like other reptiles, do not take care of their young

Is this snake confirmed to be a viper?
True that most snakes don't take care of their young but there are a few that watch over their eggs and even babies, albeit a short period of time.

Can't confirm if the snake uploaded by the OP is a viper since he captured the belly area.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by vikstandon(m): 8:35am On Nov 06, 2019
Irelexicon:

Clean ur environment... Fumigate ur surrounding... Clear the surrounding bushes.
These things are meant to live with men, but if u don't like it, deforest ur environment and clear the bushes.
Don't press a panic button that would consume u or drain ur pocket.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by olarge: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2019
That's an earthworm phooool!
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2019
Xammie001:
Boss the best thing to do is to Look for a Can like Milo can, Put charcoal and lite it up and Add Pepper (Dried Chilly Pepper) and Open your Door Down
It works

Does this work for mosquitos too?
For how long do you burn the charcoal & pepper?
How much pepper do you add?
Do open your doors and windows or just your door?
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by PapaAdanna: 8:40am On Nov 06, 2019
Which Kain yeye spiritual meaning

Keep your environment clean joor

1 Like

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by ette1213(m): 8:43am On Nov 06, 2019
Wow :oWow
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Ten06(m): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2019
OTayobami:

This is nothing now, there's just defo a mother snake somewhere and you just have to be cleaning you house and surroundings frequently
What the guy killed is an earth worm and not snake
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by OTayobami(m): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2019
Ten06:

What the guy killed is an earth worm and not snake

That's what I thought at first but it's a snake, you just have to look closely, baby snakes are always like worms but it is always strong when you touch it

3 Likes

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Juliearth(f): 8:48am On Nov 06, 2019
Irelexicon:

Its possible a mother snake birthed her babies in your room. Your best shot is to fumigate.

5 Likes

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Juliearth(f): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2019
mulante:

Let's wait and see.

Damn! You are wicked. grin
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Jamorezzi: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2019
Na snake island you dey live ? Because I tire
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by skyhighweb(m): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2019
nigerians aaaaand spiritual attacks

1 Like

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Odidoo: 8:53am On Nov 06, 2019
Nobody is after you bros, just go and fumigate your environment and stop negative thoughts.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by mozona(m): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2019
we only saw one snake
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Juliearth(f): 8:54am On Nov 06, 2019
Thegoodone13:
They lay egg there. They may up to six, Look for more

... Or 50
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Viicfuntop(f): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2019
mulante:

Let's wait and see.

What the hell grin

5 Likes

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by perdollar(m): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2019
ur village ppl at work. send me airtime worth #50k make I call them to stop this nefarious act and then another #50k to buy oshogbo weed to smoke them out
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Thegoodone13(m): 9:03am On Nov 06, 2019
Juliearth:

... Or 50
do u want to kill her. 50 Haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State / Bus Carrying Bauchi Students Crashes On Their Way For Excursion In Kano. Photos / See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.