Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS (31487 Views)

Construction Of A 4bd/rm Duplex Benin City, Edo State / Construction Of A 5bd/rm Duplex With A 2flat Bq Lekki Peninsula / Construction Of A 4bd/rm Duplex With A Bq @Abeokuta by Dioritestructures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Umarzy(m): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
Timtol:

First of all will like to share a popular idea on lean concrete.

Main function of the lean concrete is to provide the uniform surface to the foundation concrete and to prevent the direct contact of foundation concrete from the soil. Lean concrete is used under the foundations. It is good for providing a flat bottom in uneven or dirt terrain.

The following method is used here:
Filling with sharp sand
Wetting of the the filled surfaces
Ramming for soil compaction
DPM put in place all over the surfaces except the Runner points
Lean concrete thereafter
Iron works(decking works) with the uniform surface the lean concrete provided, check previous images uploaded for clarifications
Casting of German floor.
With this it's certain no contact with anything called soil or dampness.

I believe should answer your question.

Okay. That's good . Understood

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
Umarzy:

Okay. That's good . Understood
Great!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
DIORITESTRUCTURES, is a fast growing National & International Leading firm in the Design & Construction Industry with Young best brains, Vibrant, Creative, Charismatic & Intelligent Professionals who has/had played a crucial role in the Infrastructural Development of the Nation & Beyond.

RC NO: 1631226
We comprise a team of:
*Architects
*Civil/Structural Engineers
*Electrical Engineers
*Mechanical Engineers
*Quantity Surveyors
*Project Managers etc.

What we offer;
We do all Kinds of Building Designs & Construction Services ranging from:
*Architectural Designs
*3D visualization
*Structural Designs & Detailing
*Bill of Quantity
*Quality Control
*Construction Planning, Execution & Management & all other Related services

We offer the following as well;

*Innovative Designs
*Quality Assurance/Control
*CCTV camera Installation
*WiFi connectivity(from your phone)
*Automated Curtain installation both long and short directly connected to your phone
*Door sensors in connectivity for accessibility from your phone
*Gate Sensor from your mobile phone and many more
*Cost efficiency
*Safety of Structure to serve it's lifetime
*Resource Management
*Top-notch Services
* And other related services.

We even provide your Project duration for you with a Gantt chat showing resource allocations all in line with relevant Queuing theory. We will Definitely give your Property that Unique quality that gives it that class that you surely deserve. We have many more to offer you than these.

Where to reach us
WhatsApp/Call: +234-810-045-2977(WhatsApp)
Email: dioritestructureslimited@gmail.com
Or
dioritestructures@gmail.com
Official Website;

http://www.dioritestructures.com.ng/

Blog Site: http://www.dioriteplanstudio.com.ng/

https://www.nairaland.com/5004350/diorite-structures-contemporary-designs#75440590

https://www.nairaland.com/4766518/construction-4bedroom-duplex-bq-abeokuta

https://www.nairaland.com/5004365/construction-4bd-rm-duplex-bq

https://www.nairaland.com/5190002/construction-5bedroom-bungalow-pent-ado-ekiti

https://www.nairaland.com/5512507/construction-5bd-rm-duplex-lekki

https://www.nairaland.com/5574129/construction-modern-soft-4bedroom-duplex
Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by tonididdy(m): 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nobody should come for my head but why the Bleep will I buy a house built on water and with high risk of futuristic flooding for 45m or more.

This isn't luxury living, I have seen and had a taste of luxury living. This is a mosquito den.

... Same house could be built on a dry flat land anywhere else in Lagos or Nigeria but No we want lekki and banana island.

Bump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
tonididdy:
Nobody should come for my head but why the Bleep will I buy a house built on water and with high risk of futuristic flooding for 45m or more.

This isn't luxury living, I have seen and had a taste of luxury living. This is a mosquito den.

... Same house could be built on a dry flat land anywhere else in Lagos or Nigeria but No we want lekki and banana island.

Bump
Well!
It's personal and it's choice which we all can make as our financial power can bear.
Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by tonididdy(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
Timtol:

Well!
It's personal and it's choice which we all can make as our financial power can bear.
I am pleased you partly agree to my point. You would enjoy the challenge now but the owner should be ready for the worst in the future, maybe.

just my 2cents
Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 8:19am On Dec 05, 2019
Update @The completion of the Block work shortly.
Thanks for following.
Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
We take the move.
5Days To lintel.

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
Clearly Clean as usual with due strength.
Thanks for following and your contributions in making this thread lively.

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
More from this bench

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
Clean Touch as usual
Higher headroom by a coach.
Sharing a uniform Headroom all through all floors to ensure we don't trespass 11m.

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
Align as usual.
10coaches as one. grin

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
Achieving 3.6m headroom

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
More from this bench

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
End of this milestone.
10coaches to lintel,3coaches after lintel.

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Umarzy(m): 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
Umarzy:
Nice
Thanks.
Always following grin grin
Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Umarzy(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
Timtol:

Thanks.
Always following grin grin

Welcome

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2019
Arrivals of props for decking works.
Happy Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 5:00am On Dec 09, 2019
So decking works kicks.
Thanks for following

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 6:47am On Dec 10, 2019
Timtol:
So decking works kicks.
Thanks for following
We kick off.
More update @the completion.

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 7:26am On Dec 13, 2019
Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 12:00am On Dec 14, 2019
Happy weekend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 12:43am On Dec 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
The milestone ends this weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
Timtol:
The milestone ends this weekend.
All set for tomorrow.
We keep the time frame as usual. cheesy
Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
More on the decking
Iron works

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
As we move.

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS by Timtol(m): 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
More from this bench
Mighty cantilevers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face / FCTA Demolishes Buildings, Properties Worth Millions As Abuja Residents Lament / Giving A Quit Notice To A Tenant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.