Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) (56771 Views)

Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) / Teni Falls While Snowing Gymnastics Skills, Wizkid Reacts (Video) / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by YorubaPrince: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
Typical Okoro man... everything na money, money, money.. angry
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by obailala(m): 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
Akpiiiiii! grin grin grin
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Dejmax(m): 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Planned like Davido

Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Lilimax(f): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
Like joke like joke, Akpi was banned on Instagram ? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Kenzboi1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
A gift ooh this guy get mind sha
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Lilimax(f): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
I really missed Akpi on IG.
Derereng... smiley
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by BilltheDON(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
Lolz
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by ifymadu: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
Mutemenot:
Akpi , the crazy man I never knew how he passed interview to enter the state sad

It's not by English o
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
emeijeh:
I Don't Give A Fùck!

Their mouths though.....as if they are both chewing wall geckos

Lol... @the bolded you get problem...
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by princeFAD: 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
@Zlatan, Speed isnt selling the phone because he needs money but he said you have refused to pick his call nor respond to his Whatapps msg, so what he needs is not the money you are offerring him now, rather he wants you to pick his calls/ respond to his msg

3 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
Maldini213:
Cowhari issa terrorist
Lol.. Which one come be cowhari again na...
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

SMH!
Oga shut up and face ya hustle. This guy is actually worth much more than 600$.. How do you think he pays his bills monthly? Gas, electricity, house rent, etc monthly? Ia he not way more than 600 monthly? This guy is a hustle forget.. Speedy makes cool money over there but he doesn't live above his means. Even if we agree he is a wack Artiste, this nigga is still loved and Naija boiz over there occasionally calls him to come perform in shows and clubs and he keeps raking in good cash. He also makes money from his music downloads online as well... And mind you, this guy keeps improving in his craft as an Artiste over time. He's developing... Asides his music, he's also a uber driver which is his side hustle. The guy is just so real and true to himself. He doesn't fake what he's not and i respect him for that

arrant nonsense...that dude is a broke whack rapping Nigerian clown! he has NO talent and should stick to Uber driving.... Nigerians should stop valuing MEDIOCRITY!

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by SouthSouth1914: 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
Dejmax:

Ode

Orue
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Isoduwa(m): 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
Mutemenot:
Akpi , the crazy man I never knew how he passed interview to enter the state sad

Na there he get sense pass you

Respeck The man if each you for dey there

Only God knows if you go reach where them dey fill form

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

SMH!
Oga shut up and face ya hustle. This guy is actually worth much more than 600$.. How do you think he pays his bills monthly? Gas, electricity, house rent, etc monthly? Ia he not way more than 600 monthly? This guy is a hustler forget.. Speedy makes cool money over there but he doesn't live above his means. Even if we agree he is a wack Artiste, this nigga is still loved and Naija boiz over there occasionally calls him to come perform in shows and clubs and he keeps raking in good cash. He also makes money from his music downloads online as well... And mind you, this guy keeps improving in his craft as an Artiste over time. He's developing... Asides his music, he's also a uber driver which is his side hustle. The guy is just so real and true to himself. He doesn't fake what he's not and i respect him for that

You started in such a stupid and annoying manner...

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Depressed101: 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

SMH!
Oga shut up and face ya hustle. This guy is actually worth much more than 600$.. How do you think he pays his bills monthly? Gas, electricity, house rent, etc monthly? Ia he not way more than 600 monthly? This guy is a hustler forget.. Speedy makes cool money over there but he doesn't live above his means. Even if we agree he is a wack Artiste, this nigga is still loved and Naija boiz over there occasionally calls him to come perform in shows and clubs and he keeps raking in good cash. He also makes money from his music downloads online as well... And mind you, this guy keeps improving in his craft as an Artiste over time. He's developing... Asides his music, he's also a uber driver which is his side hustle. The guy is just so real and true to himself. He doesn't fake what he's not and i respect him for that
abeg loud am... Speedy is just a simple man....

3 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by tonididdy(m): 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
The receiver is just an ingrate, how can you sell a gift. It's not like it's a gift that needs money to maintain or use it.

How ungrateful

3 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by tonididdy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
Isoduwa:

Na there he get sense pass you

Respeck The man if each you for dey there

Only God knows if you go reach where them dey fill form

Oga sit down for your chair well. I doubt if them don dey do thorough interviews when this guy go USA. He is very archaic, imagine selling a gift for less than half the price of its original worth.

Dude is hungry, you think say uptown na naija where you go rent duplex for 500k yearly. That's the price of a 2bedroom flat for one month overseas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by paradigmshift(m): 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
all these yeye rappers that are living fake phoney BS lives... the clown doesnt even have 600$. he should be called "BROKE darlington"

All for likes.. odee
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by tonididdy(m): 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

SMH!

Oga sit down for your chair well. I doubt if them don dey do thorough interviews when this guy go USA. He is very archaic, imagine selling a gift for less than half the price of its original worth.

Dude is hungry, you think say uptown na naija where you go rent duplex for 500k yearly. That's the price of a 2bedroom flat for one month overseas.
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Isoduwa(m): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
tonididdy:

Go and sit down Yahoo boy whoooooooooooo!!
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by LOWLIFE(m): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
[Please tell me about it on whatsapp
quote author=LyfeJennings post=83776169]

First, where do U stay?
I can link U to a place where U can hustle and make better use of Ur skills and also make good money
I no get money to give U
First, U need to change Ur mindset
Ur skills as a tailor can fetch U millions
Except U are not good enough[/quote]
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by idonhammer: 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
Speedy biscuit? If you know that biscuit then you must be married with four kids by now. grin grin grin

EzigboNwanma:
Speedy biscuit �

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Jonhbulll: 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
post=83775523:
.........giveaway broke ass nigga!
[/s]
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by tonididdy(m): 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
Isoduwa:

Go and sit down Yahoo boy whoooooooooooo!!

You be woman or gay? Which one be the whooooooooo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by ussv: 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
Honestly, i no know wetin dey worry some pipu.
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Isoduwa(m): 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
tonididdy:

You be woman or gay? Which one be the whooooooooo undecided

Then you are a learner
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

SMH!
One chilled bottle of your favourite drink!
I wish I could have the level of confidence and balls on that dude.

3 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by jolomiurenyi(m): 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
Mutemenot:

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Steflon Don Couldn't Take Her Eyes Off Burna Boy At His 28th Birthday Party / Efe Slays In Native Attire at Unilever Headquarters with Bisola / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Gorgeous Boobs In Braless Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.