Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) (56770 Views)

Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) / Teni Falls While Snowing Gymnastics Skills, Wizkid Reacts (Video) / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by omohlexy: 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
So this ugly ape is a celebrity too? Hmmm,if so me am a super star na

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by tonididdy(m): 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
Isoduwa:

Then you are a learner

I agree.
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by RUDEBOYY(m): 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
When ever you find it hard to know how grace works..here is a good example.
He passed by the grace of God

Mutemenot:
Akpi , the crazy man I never knew how he passed interview to enter the state sad
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

arrant nonsense...that dude is a broke whack rapping Nigerian clown! he has NO talent and should stick to Uber driving.... Nigerians should stop valuing MEDIOCRITY!

Even if he sticks to just uber driving, he can still comfortably afford an iPhone 11 if he wishes. An Uber driver over there is better than a doctor in Naija... Note: I have been to the US before myself. So i know wassup

3 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
Felixamos:

You started in such a stupid and annoying manner...

And you quoted me in such a very stupid manner. I wasn't referring to you in my quote. Did I?
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
PotatoSalad:

One chilled bottle of your favourite drink!
I wish I could have the level of confidence and balls on that dude.

Thanks jawe my brother. No mind the ignorant people
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Edembasilprutus(m): 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
I don't think that because of the rapper not responding to his massage could have made him feel like selling the phone.

Hmm...
Naija
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Even if he sticks to just uber driving, he can still comfortably afford an iPhone 11 if he wishes. An Uber driver over there is better than a doctor in Naija... Note: I have been to the US before myself. So i know wassup

bro, that dude was OFFERED a gift... whether he drives a cab or is a toilet cleaner is irrelevant. this man had the audacity to advertise that same gift for sale online, and the person who offered the gift had to come and say that he will give him the 600$ so that he KEEPS the gift. now tell us how broke and hungry someone must be to be doing this (whether driving Uber or not)?!

btw, such phone cost less than 30dollars monthly to own.

3 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

And you quoted me in such a very stupid manner. I wasn't referring to you in my quote. Did I?

You weren't referring to me I know but I hate it wen I see people start a reply like that... Btw I only quoted you that way cause the bolded deserved it...
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Reeb2244: 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

SMH!
Oga shut up and face ya hustle. This guy is actually worth much more than 600$.. How do you think he pays his bills monthly? Gas, electricity, house rent, etc monthly? Ia he not way more than 600 monthly? This guy is a hustler forget.. Speedy makes cool money over there but he doesn't live above his means. Even if we agree he is a wack Artiste, this nigga is still loved and Naija boiz over there occasionally calls him to come perform in shows and clubs and he keeps raking in good cash. He also makes money from his music downloads online as well... And mind you, this guy keeps improving in his craft as an Artiste over time. He's developing... Asides his music, he's also a uber driver which is his side hustle. The guy is just so real and true to himself. He doesn't fake what he's not and i respect him for that
How broke can he be to sell a phone given to him?

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Reeb2244: 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro, that dude was OFFERED a gift... whether he drives a cab or is a toilet cleaner is irrelevant. this man had the audacity to advertise that same gift for sale online, and the person who offered the gift had to come and say that he will give him the 600$ so that he KEEPS the gift. now tell us how broke and hungry someone must be to be doing this (whether driving Uber or not)?!
You just said my mind. I asked that same guy, how broke can he be, to sell a phone gifted to him? Ordinary phone.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by charcoal(m): 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
all these yeye rappers that are living fake phoney BS lives... the clown doesnt even have 600$. he should be called "BROKE darlington"

You don’t know Speedo then!! he has never boast of being rich matter of facts he rather use vaseline than give his money to a hooker, lol,,,
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
tonididdy:

Oga sit down for your chair well. I doubt if them don dey do thorough interviews when this guy go USA. He is very archaic, imagine selling a gift for less than half the price of its original worth.

Dude is hungry, you think say uptown na naija where you go rent duplex for 500k yearly. That's the price of a 2bedroom flat for one month overseas.

Lol.. So did he tell you he lives in uptown or any luxurious apartment? The point still remains that this dude lives in a nice apartment which he feels comfortable in and he pays rent monthly even if its 500 dollars a month he pays, he's sha paying rent monthly. Convert the 500 dollars to naira and see how much he pays a month.. And mind you, the guy lives in a flat all alone, he doesn't share bills with anyone and hw doesn't live in a single room. So he cant even pay less than 800 per month for rent. Plus gas and electricity rents everu month ooo... Keep deceiving yourself...

You say you doubt if there was interview when he got visa. So what if there wasn't? Bottom line remains he passed whatever tests they did for him to get visa then and he got the visa. And also, getting visa isn't always about intelligence. Sometimes all a man needs is grace of God and good luck. I have seen intelligent people fail visa interviews severally and dumb people getting visa easily... You need to change your mindset

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

btw, such phone cost less than 10dollars monthly to own.

Bro I understand you. But him deciding to sell it doesn't necessarily mean he is broke. I believe he did that to get Zlatan's attention which he eventually got. The news says he tried to reach Zlatan but all his messages were ignored. I guess that's why. We know Speedy is actually one crazy dude
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
Reeb2244:
You just said my mind. I asked that same guy, how broke can he be, to sell a phone gifted to him? Ordinary phone.

the true definition of POVERTY MINDSET

charcoal:
You don’t know Speedo then!! he has never boast of being rich matter of facts he rather use vaseline than give his money to a hooker, lol,,,

bro, with his look, even with all the money in the world, i doubt even hookers would give him service...

MISTAICEY02288:

Bro I understand you. But him deciding to sell it doesn't necessarily mean he is broke. I believe he did that to get Zlatan's attention which he eventually got. The news says he tried to reach Zlatan but all his messages were ignored. I guess that's why. We know Speedy is actually one crazy dude

probably...

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Lol.. So did he tell you he lives in uptown or any luxurious apartment? The point still remains that this dude lives in a nice apartment which he feels comfortable in and he pays rent monthly even if its 500 dollars a month he pays, he's sha paying rent monthly. Convert the 500 dollars to naira and see how much he pays a month.. And mind you, the guy lives in a flat all alone, he doesn't share bills with anyone and hw doesn't live in a single room. So he cant even pay less than 800 per month for rent. Plus gas and electricity rents everu month ooo... Keep deceiving yourself...

You say you doubt if there was interview when he got visa. So what if there wasn't? Bottom line remains he passed whatever tests they did for him to get visa then and he got the visa. And also, getting visa isn't always about intelligence. Sometimes all a man needs is grace of God and good luck. I have seen intelligent people fail visa interviews severally and dumb people getting visa easily... You need to change your mindset

Guy the guy you're quoting made the comment on a lighter note.. U dey too serious man!
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
Felixamos:

Guy the guy you're quoting made the comment on a lighter note.. U dey too serious man!

Nothing serious here. Just saying things as they are wink

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by tonididdy(m): 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

You have spoken well but my point remains this... A gift is a gift, the manner at which he posted the sales ad online for even the giver to see tells so much about his kind of personality.

This act alone will go a long way to make his "supposed helpers " Have a rethink. He wants a higher help like a record deal, something substantial but we both know this dude is not investable music wise maybe acting and then he needs to move to Nigeria.

The speedy I have come to know isn't ready for a big move.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
tonididdy:

You have spoken well but my point remains this... A gift is a gift, the manner at which he posted the sales ad online for even the giver to see tells so much about his kind of personality.

This act alone will go a long way to make his "supposed helpers " Have a rethink. He wants a higher help like a record deal, something substantial but we both know this dude is not investable music wise maybe acting and then he needs to move to Nigeria.

The speedy I have come to know isn't ready for a big move.
Shalom.

Well i quite agree with you on your assertions. I was only trying to address the broke and archaic part you initially talked about... Shalom..
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Jaymoney5000(m): 12:22am On Nov 06, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

SMH!
Oga shut up and face ya hustle. This guy is actually worth much more than 600$.. How do you think he pays his bills monthly? Gas, electricity, house rent, etc monthly? Ia he not way more than 600 monthly? This guy is a hustler forget.. Speedy makes cool money over there but he doesn't live above his means. Even if we agree he is a wack Artiste, this nigga is still loved and Naija boiz over there occasionally calls him to come perform in shows and clubs and he keeps raking in good cash. He also makes money from his music downloads online as well... And mind you, this guy keeps improving in his craft as an Artiste over time. He's developing... Asides his music, he's also a uber driver which is his side hustle. The guy is just so real and true to himself. He doesn't fake what he's not and i respect him for that

Nice write up Bruh....I love your sense of humor
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 12:35am On Nov 06, 2019
Okay
This man is so igbotic

And very funny with his American Igbo accent
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by LyfeJennings(m): 12:37am On Nov 06, 2019
LOWLIFE:
[Please tell me about it on whatsapp
quote author=LyfeJennings post=83776169]

First, where do U stay?
I can link U to a place where U can hustle and make better use of Ur skills and also make good money
I no get money to give U
First, U need to change Ur mindset
Ur skills as a tailor can fetch U millions
Except U are not good enough

I can't chat U on WhatsApp and I would not chat U in private till I'm sure about U. Where are U based?
What do U sew?
Suits or trad?
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by LOWLIFE(m): 12:39am On Nov 06, 2019
[Traditional and i do english too

quote author=LyfeJennings post=83777749]

I can't chat U on WhatsApp and I would not chat U in private till I'm sure about U. Where are U based?
What do U sew?
Suits or trad?[/quote]
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by LyfeJennings(m): 12:41am On Nov 06, 2019
LOWLIFE:
[Traditional and i do english too

quote author=LyfeJennings post=83777749]

What do U sew?
Suits or trad?

Ok.
R U AVOIDING THR QUESTION ABOUT WHERE U ARE BASED?
Well, I'm only trying to help U.
If U are based in Lagos, it would make things easier for U
If U are not, my hands are gonna be a bit tied

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by LOWLIFE(m): 12:42am On Nov 06, 2019
No sir, I am based in Osun state

LyfeJennings:

Ok.
R U AVOIDING THR QUESTION ABOUT WHERE U ARE BASED?
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by LyfeJennings(m): 12:47am On Nov 06, 2019
LOWLIFE:
No sir, I am based in Osun state

My hands are a bit tied
If U are as skilled as U say U are
Move to Lagos
Too many people in the fashion business that needs tailor
Create a thread about designers who needs tailor and tell them U are ready and willing to work as an in house tailor
Guy, U will make mad money
If U smart enough,
I'm 6months, U can be TOTALLY INDEPENDENT
That place wey U dey no fit help U
I swear unless U do yahoo or blood money
With Ur skills, U no fit make pass 3k, 2k
When U move down here, U go mingle with boys
And it would widen Ur horizon
And change Ur perspective
U can make it legally with Ur skills in Lagos
I know of a girl on Nairaland
She is a multi Millionaire, she fit dey read this self
And all she does is employ tailors to do the hardwork and trust those tailors self get money pass U as broke as they are
So bruh, U got the world in your hands
And stop thinking of yourself in that manner
U are NOT A LOWLIFE

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by WildChild00(m): 12:59am On Nov 06, 2019
Mutemenot:
Akpi , the crazy man I never knew how he passed interview to enter the state sad

Why this unnecessarily comment? Hating is not too good for you.....
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by wechat1: 4:03am On Nov 06, 2019
After correcting $600 he will still marketing his pants for #1000 undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by madjune(m): 5:34am On Nov 06, 2019
Gays.

Why is man begging another man to call him by force?

Smh.
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by DameB(f): 5:51am On Nov 06, 2019
If iPhone 11 is $900 (₦324,000)

Why are people buying it naija for ₦600,000 and bragging about their spend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records / Steflon Don Couldn't Take Her Eyes Off Burna Boy At His 28th Birthday Party / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Gorgeous Boobs In Braless Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.