Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) (56935 Views)

Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) / Teni Falls While Snowing Gymnastics Skills, Wizkid Reacts (Video) / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 06, 2019
possible his demands and tasking is tooo much on zlatan
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by lordswill03: 6:32am On Nov 06, 2019
Which of them is speed Darlington and which one is Zlatan?
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Mutemenot(m): 6:39am On Nov 06, 2019
WildChild00:

Why this unnecessarily comment? Hating is not too good for you.....

I'm one of the best fan Oga, I don't hate him and won't. It's only a matured mind that understands the comment out there ....
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Mutemenot(m): 6:42am On Nov 06, 2019
Isoduwa:

Na there he get sense pass you

Respeck The man if each you for dey there

Only God knows if you go reach where them dey fill form

Don't go n drink sniper Oga, I love Api n i must say I'm one of the best fan... it takes a matured mind to understand the comment I made.
Beside that, I feel much comfortable n beyond d level of filling forms
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by frfrank(m): 6:45am On Nov 06, 2019
princeFAD:
@Zlatan, Speed isnt selling the phone because he needs money but he said you have refused to pick his call nor respond to his Whatapps msg, so what he needs is not the money you are offerring him now, rather he wants you to pick his calls/ respond to his msg

God bless you !!!
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Ohraybs(m): 6:47am On Nov 06, 2019
Wavygist:
Controversial us-based Nigerian Singer is planning to sell the iPhone 11 gifted to him by rapper Zlatan Ibile.

In a video he posted on social media, Speedy, as he is fondly called by his fans, revealed that ever since the gift was offered to him, Zlatan has refused to speak with him.

He mentioned that the Nigerian rapper has totally ignored him and not even responding to his WhatsApp messages.

He however offered to sell the $900 iPhone for $600

Responding to his new plan to sell the phone, Zlatan asked him not to sell the iPhone, and even offered to send him the $600 which was his asking price for the phone.

Watch Video here;

https://twitter.com/SpeedDarlington/status/1191704355944194049

https://www.wavygist.com/2019/11/05/speed-darlington-wants-to-sell-iphone-zlatan-gifted-him-video/

Don't be surprised if Zlatan ibile want to use this to release another song.. Yeye
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Papaaldrich: 6:50am On Nov 06, 2019
We hear your Shebi you have $600, buy the phone na.
MrBrownJay1:
all these yeye rappers that are living fake phoney BS lives... the clown doesnt even have 600$. he should be called "BROKE darlington"
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by MunorAnne(f): 7:07am On Nov 06, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

SMH!
Oga shut up and face ya hustle. This guy is actually worth much more than 600$.. How do you think he pays his bills monthly? Gas, electricity, house rent, etc monthly? Ia he not way more than 600 monthly? This guy is a hustler forget.. Speedy makes cool money over there but he doesn't live above his means. Even if we agree he is a wack Artiste, this nigga is still loved and Naija boiz over there occasionally calls him to come perform in shows and clubs and he keeps raking in good cash. He also makes money from his music downloads online as well... And mind you, this guy keeps improving in his craft as an Artiste over time. He's developing... Asides his music, he's also a uber driver which is his side hustle. The guy is just so real and true to himself. He doesn't fake what he's not and i respect him for that
Hmm. Chronicles of Narnia.
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 06, 2019
This speed Darlington guy self songs aside he still has money but selling people's gifts doesn't go down well with some people
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by WildChild00(m): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2019
Mutemenot:

I'm one of the best fan Oga, I don't hate him and won't. It's only a matured mind that understands the comment out there ....

Matured mind indeed..... lipsrsealed
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by MartinsD12(m): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2019
Wavygist:
Controversial us-based Nigerian Singer is planning to sell the iPhone 11 gifted to him by rapper Zlatan Ibile.

In a video he posted on social media, Speedy, as he is fondly called by his fans, revealed that ever since the gift was offered to him, Zlatan has refused to speak with him.

He mentioned that the Nigerian rapper has totally ignored him and not even responding to his WhatsApp messages.

He however offered to sell the $900 iPhone for $600

Responding to his new plan to sell the phone, Zlatan asked him not to sell the iPhone, and even offered to send him the $600 which was his asking price for the phone.

Watch Video here;

https://twitter.com/SpeedDarlington/status/1191704355944194049

https://www.wavygist.com/2019/11/05/speed-darlington-wants-to-sell-iphone-zlatan-gifted-him-video/

Funny
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by EzigboNwanma(f): 8:09am On Nov 06, 2019
idonhammer:
Speedy biscuit? If you know that biscuit then you must be married with four kids by now. grin grin grin

as I never marry nko? undecided

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by PapaAdanna: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2019
Mediocre duo
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Bukden16(m): 8:51am On Nov 06, 2019
God please favor me.
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Freeman59: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2019
You're the funniest idiot I've ever seen
MISTAICEY02288:

SMH!
Oga shut up and face ya hustle. This guy is actually worth much more than 600$.. How do you think he pays his bills monthly? Gas, electricity, house rent, etc monthly? Ia he not way more than 600 monthly? This guy is a hustler forget.. Speedy makes cool money over there but he doesn't live above his means. Even if we agree he is a wack Artiste, this nigga is still loved and Naija boiz over there occasionally calls him to come perform in shows and clubs and he keeps raking in good cash. He also makes money from his music downloads online as well... And mind you, this guy keeps improving in his craft as an Artiste over time. He's developing... Asides his music, he's also a uber driver which is his side hustle. The guy is just so real and true to himself. He doesn't fake what he's not and i respect him for that
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Tolubory(m): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2019
Mutemenot:
Akpi , the crazy man I never knew how he passed interview to enter the state sad
Its by grace o....
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Smithwilliams826: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
all these yeye rappers that are living fake phoney BS lives... the clown doesnt even have 600$. he should be called "BROKE darlington"
How much do you have?
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by idonhammer: 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hmm! Is it that the barber don't know how to Barb or the clipper is not Sharp?

EzigboNwanma:
as I never marry nko? undecided
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
Papaaldrich:
We hear your Shebi you have $600, buy the phone na.

again, anybody living in the real world can get this phone for less than 30 bucks a month all included.... let alone spending 600$ for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts / Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo / Corper Chinko Ekun Seen Going For His NYSC Duties (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.