Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Staph Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staph Infection (265 Views)

Fastest Way To Cure Staph Infection / Pax Herbal For Staph Infection / Help, I Have Staph Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Staph Infection by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
I have been dealing with staph infection for the past 3 years, I've spent over 1m on pharmacists and hospitals. I feel so frustrated, pls ladies direct me to a good source to treat myself. I have only one partner and he doesn't have any symptom. I feel very frustrated with the discharge and smell. What should I do?
Re: Staph Infection by Healthyway15: 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
Wayo007:
I have been dealing with staph infection for the past 3 years, I've spent over 1m on pharmacists and hospitals. I feel so frustrated, pls ladies direct me to a good source to treat myself. I have only one partner and he doesn't have any symptom. I feel very frustrated with the discharge and smell. What should I do?

Hello... sorry about your condition. You can read the following for more knowledge and its treatment.

Staphylococcus is a type of bacteria that can cause many types of infections in your body. It is common bacteria found on most people's skin, and often it does not cause disease.

There are different types of staphylococci bacteria that cause infections, but the most common type of the staph infections is caused by Staphylococcus aureaus. If the bacteria gain access to the body either through a wound on the skin or via the respiratory tract, they can cause serious infections.

While anyone can get a staph infection, some conditions put people at higher risk including : newborns, skin injuries, diabetes, breastfeeding women, lung disease etc.

Symptoms of Staph infections
Pus-filled abscesses (also called boils), pain, swelling and redness in the area of the infection is common. If the staph infection is in the blood (Sepsis), symptoms can include fever, cold and low blood pressure.

Types of Diseases caused by Staph Infection include : Impetigo (superficial skin infection), cellulitis (an infection of the skin layers), staph bacteria in the lungs can cause pneumonia. If staph infection gets into the bloodstream, it can spread to other organs and cause severe and life-threatening infections (Sepsis). Sepsis can lead to shock or multi-organ failure, which can rapidly lead to death.

Staph Infection and Male Infertility
Urinogenital tract infections in males are one of the leading factors in infertility in males. It has been demonstrated that S. aureaus infection significantly interferes with semen quality and activity. It deteriorates the volume of semen and concentration of sperm as well as the motility, morphology and vitality of sperm, thereby making it difficult for the sperm to fertilize an egg.

Staph Infection and Female Infertility
Staph Infection can profoundly affect all the phases of a woman's life in relation to the period of pre-pregnancy, fertilization, pregnancy and reproduction. In particular, staph infection is presumed to be a contributing factor for the adverse pregnancy outcomes outcomes and female infertility. It causes bad odour vaginal discharge and is casually associated with sexually transmitted infections. It can affect the female infertility in the following way: premature ovarian failure, endometriosis, abnormal foetal implantation etc.

Treatment for Staphylococcus Infection
Antibiotics strategy is considered the most remarkable method of treatment of staph infections. However, the emergence of antibiotics resistance to antibiotic drugs has dramatically increased in the past few decades. Staphylococcus aureaus is notorious for its ability to acquire the resistance to many antibiotic drugs such as methicillin, penicillin etc. That's why it renders most antibiotic drugs ineffective.

But fortunately, there are proven and effective natural food supplements (not DRUGS) to treat all forms of diseases and ailments. We recommend suitable supplements (at accurate combination and specific dosages) of our Reputable Company to treat Staphylococcus and in both gender completely.

For enquiries, you can get in touch with on whatsapp : 08164269252 for more details

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Food Supplement Alert / Hepatitis B/c / All Ladies Must Watch - Get Rid Of Vagina Odor In 5 Minutes, Smell Nice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.