Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola (16333 Views)

I Only Get N577k Monthly Pension From Lagos – Fashola / Sanwo-Olu Didn't Stop Anyone From Visiting Train Accident Vitims - LASUTH / [b][/b] We Didn't Bring Chinese Doctors, A Chinese Company Did - Health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola by majamajic(m): 8:13am On Nov 06, 2019
post=83781979:

Lawful citizens will have no problems with what is written here.
Only criminals, unlawful residents of Lagos and children of hate, perdition and frustration all over the country (that live faraway in from Eko), have a problem with this issue.

END OF DISCUSSION!

God bless Lagos state..

God bless Nigeria.

nothing concern u na ,

car is not in your plans !!!

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:17am On Nov 06, 2019
Ashabbiiee:
Minister Fashola, stop saying what you dont know.

You could have take little time to read through.

Now go back and read.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola by frozen70g(f): 8:18am On Nov 06, 2019
Who gave this one authority to talk

They are out there to make money and nothing else

Out of every 10 cars 8 have issues

Why not face the yellow buses and trucks, if actually you want to work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola by naptu2: 8:18am On Nov 06, 2019
1)

Ashabbiiee:

2)

maynation:
Fashola is now SanwoOlu's spokesman. grin grin

grin grin

However, speaking with Daily Independent on Tuesday, Akin-George Fashola, the Director of VIS in Lagos said the agency is set up to ensure sanity on the roads and not a revenue generating agency.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:20am On Nov 06, 2019
maynation:

Friend of a kind heart, I hope you're not falling my hands on which of the Fashola ?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola by ABCHDE: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2019
[s]
post=83782269:

We don't go around Lagos state breaking traffic laws etc like you are so used to.

Please just continue and you will encounter them before the year runs out.....that is if you are mobile in the first place tho..

Una no go just siddon jeje for one place sha!
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola by SendAbroad: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2019
I am not Apolitical, but Ambode had a vision, to make Lagos traffic free in every way possible....i am yet to see Sanwoolu's vison for Lagos...well some will say he has always been pointing towards it... > grin(

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola by ABCHDE: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2019
[s]
post=83781984:

So this one knows better than Akin-George Fashola?

You'll always know kids when they type on Social media!
Knocks
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola by ABCHDE: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2019
[s]
post=83781979:

Lawful citizens will have no problems with what is written here.
Only criminals, unlawful residents of Lagos and children of hate, perdition and frustration all over the country (that live faraway in from Eko), have a problem with this issue.

END OF DISCUSSION!

God bless Lagos state..

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:23am On Nov 06, 2019
Vehicle inspection... whereas as what’s needed now is road inspection. We were paying 2k but all of a sudden in this recession it was increased to 5k. They collect vehicle insurance compulsorily yet the roads are bad. We are on real trouble in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola by Berankis: 8:25am On Nov 06, 2019
maynation:
You obviously didn't read it. Its not the Fashola Minister, this one is the Director of VIS.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola by tomdon(m): 8:25am On Nov 06, 2019
ursullalinda:
So what he is trying to say is that it's only dead vehicles they have been removing on the street......see lie na......Ambode chased all of them out including road safety......now they are every where like wolves......making driving difficult unnecessarily

cheesy cheesy
Real wolves
If they flag you down lasan
Know say you go hardly go free

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola by abbasajao(m): 8:26am On Nov 06, 2019
[quote author=Ashabbiiee post=83773636]Minister Fashola, stop saying what you dont know.

You are one of the people who comment before reading content. For your information, it is another Fashola not the minister.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola by millhouse: 8:27am On Nov 06, 2019
Collecting ‘Road worthiness certificate’ money from Vehicle owners yearly yet they can’t ask fix roads
Re: Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola by MisterGrace: 8:29am On Nov 06, 2019
Ashabbiiee:

Always try to read.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola by maynation(f): 8:30am On Nov 06, 2019
Berankis:

You obviously didn't read it. Its not the Fashola Minister, this one is the Director is VIS.

INTEGRITYA1:

Friend of a kind heart, I hope you're not falling my hands on which of the Fashola ?

naptu2:
1)

2)

grin grin

Omoboricash:

Did u go thru the write up? Obviously No. You just exposed yourself of been half baked.

Shame on me grin cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola by mosedgreat(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2019
I have never seen this VIO stop Yellow buses and majority of the yellow buses are not road Worthy. All they look out for are private cars and buses.
Just last month they stop my friend's bus that was driven by her driver. They said the driver does not have LASRI. LASRI is a form of permit imposed by Lagos State Government on drivers and it's 2k or 3k. The vehicle was impounded until 20k was paid as fine.
If all the states in the federation imposes its own LASRI on drivers. Is it fair on drivers?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola by IamYorubanza: 8:35am On Nov 06, 2019
If they dont start from all these molue and buses without side mirrors, brake light, headlamps, then they shouldn't arrest or fine anybody at all....Untill they are ready to take the bull by the horn then they are just mere jokers to me...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola by miketayo(m): 8:54am On Nov 06, 2019
Ashabbiiee:

Uncle it's not that fashola.
When u don't read
Re: Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola by ugofulfilled(m): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2019
Omoboricash:

Did u go thru the write up? Obviously No. You just exposed yourself of been half baked.

being. Thank you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola by sammyj: 9:16am On Nov 06, 2019
Did you read the report. In Femi Kuti's song I sorry sorry oooo I sorry for Nigerians I sorry sorry oooo!!! shocked
Ashabbiiee:
Re: Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola by sammyj: 9:17am On Nov 06, 2019
Did you read the report. In Femi Kuti's song I sorry sorry oooo I sorry for Nigerians I sorry sorry oooo!!!
maynation:

Modified.

I belong to 'rush to comment' crew grin grin cheesy, I thought It was Fashola the minister not knowing it's George Fashola one thing one thing grin grin cheesy cheesy.

Shame haff kee me grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola by rhythyson: 9:27am On Nov 06, 2019
Ashabbiiee:

you sabi read at all?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola by blackboy2star(m): 9:33am On Nov 06, 2019
Not former governor now minister lol

Ashabbiiee:
Re: Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola by Femeto: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2019
Sanwo Olu is terrible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies / IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing / FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.