Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian (52128 Views)

SSS Invades CBN, Takes Over Emefiele’s office - Daily Nigerian / Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu / 50 Illegal Aides Planted In Gbajabiamila’s Office - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by NGpatriot: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2019
futurism:

You are always online to defend. Says a lot about where your daily bread comes from.

You are always online to swallow and defend fake news, says a lot about where your daily bread comes from.
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by praz001(m): 8:35am On Nov 06, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
The fake pastor aka yahoo yahoo chief never see anything yet

if only you can acheive 1/ 20 of the cos achievement in your entire life....
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by ikwedim(m): 8:35am On Nov 06, 2019
I told you people that the game is on and soon will be extended to tinubu. Fear north
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by Jollylolly(f): 8:36am On Nov 06, 2019
The president and the VP aides combined are not up to 35 let alone VP having 80 aides. All these fake bloggers are nothing but filthy liars and stories peddlers. VP's aides are still in tact. all of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by Laslaslala: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2019
ursullalinda:
In a sane country a prof like Osibanjo cant be a Vice to some one who can't locate his certificate. F

YEAH THAT'S TO START WITH

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by kcub: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2019
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by meccuno: 8:38am On Nov 06, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
The fake pastor aka yahoo yahoo chief never see anything yet

Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by meccuno: 8:40am On Nov 06, 2019
ogbuefi677:

A sound grade 2 teacher is miles better than the certificateless gworo eater who failed all his military exams.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by Dobb: 8:40am On Nov 06, 2019
Propellers of fake news, this is a big fat lie. Very soon they will publish buhari sacks osinbajo and you all will believe
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by NGpatriot: 8:42am On Nov 06, 2019
Jollylolly:
The president and the VP aides combined are not up to 35 let alone VP having 80 aides. All these fake bloggers are nothing but filthy liars and stories peddlers. VP's aides are still in tact. all of them

The blogsites don't even care anymore about the senseless and illogical rubbish they throw out, I think they've concluded that Nigerians are just dumb, stupid and gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by Alawode01(m): 8:43am On Nov 06, 2019
God is in control,the son of God will always have is way,the highest is his seat,surely they shall gather but God will scatter them,they may say but it wouldn't stand,once you have God everything is in your possession,frown not because He has conquered the war,jesus is lord,halleluah.
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by adelaja70(m): 8:43am On Nov 06, 2019
AmuDimpka:
I am proud to be Igbo....this is one area that when I look at my history as an Igbo man I am proud

Ebitu Ukiwe ....they wanted to give him 10% of what this one that calls himself pastor....he resigned....that is my man anyday

He is what it means to be a man
SO YOU WANT HIM TO RESIGN... BUT PRAISE BUHARI TO HIGH HEAVEN WHEN AN IGBO MAN IS PICKED AS A REPLACEMENT. BUT I THINK YOUR PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED THAT A PARTY(PDP) YOU SLAVE FOR IS NOT EVEN CONSIDERING YOUR PEOPLE WORTHY OF BEING A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by NGpatriot: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2019
Dobb:
Propellers of fake news, this is a big fat lie. Very soon they will publish buhari sacks osinbajo and you all will believe

They are already saying the president can sack his VP.

If only they are educated and competent enough to read the Constitution.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by olaposer(m): 8:47am On Nov 06, 2019
I personally dont see this as big deal, vice president himself knows what he was going for when he was called, when you choose a whole professor at law to come and deputize for a school certificate holder what do you expect, they are 2 parallel lines that can never meet, allow the man to leave the office you will then know how much he has endured to cope along among illustrates he find himself, this is Nigeria abnormality is allowed.
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by NGpatriot: 8:48am On Nov 06, 2019
[s]
toplinetrtrend:

Mr corruption lover, are you trying to tell me that using tramadol has turned you into an educated useful Idiot and you don't want me to end up like you? Just an innocent question.
[/s]

Don't talk if you can't make sense.
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by justtoodark: 8:49am On Nov 06, 2019
fixedhollies:
I told the west voting Buhari because of Osinbajo and RCCG is a waste of future... una don see. Nigeria would have been at least one meter better under Atiku/Obi...

But Ethnicity will not allow my people see!

My Dad do say in late 2000s: "i don't know what this Buhari can offer"

buhari is still better than jonathan....
buhari is a military man,be happy he is not much around,or else nigeria would be run like in a military barack....
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by toplinetrtrend: 8:49am On Nov 06, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Don't talk if you can't make sense.

Are you saying your brain is too dented to make sense out of my comment, Mr corruption lover?
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by TemmyT002(m): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2019
When Punch and The Nation mention it, we go believe
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by Zeemam: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2019
It's not a big deal anyways, Osinbajo will continue doing his good work. Almighty will reward Osinbajo for all he has been doing. He's a faithful VP and he loves the masses
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by justtoodark: 8:53am On Nov 06, 2019
am more worried what would be after buhari,for nigeria....
it just needs a little spark here,a little dispute their and everything will go up in flames....

war is coming for nigeria....
nigeria will not separate without a war....

its actualy the nigerian military that is still keepin nigeria toghether....
if we manage to weaken the military with our big mouths,then next step is war....!!
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by okefrancis: 8:55am On Nov 06, 2019
praz001:

if only you can acheive 1/ 20 of the cos achievement in your entire life....
You are calling Osinbajo a fake pastor, no wonder your life remain the same
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by NGpatriot: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2019
[s]
toplinetrtrend:

Are you saying your brain is too dented to make sense out of my comment, Mr corruption lover?
[/s]

There was no sense in your comment to start with.
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by airbrush: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2019
truthfulparrot:
If this news is true, I expect Osibanjo to resign immediately in protest. If not, he will be disgraced out.

AKOKU
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by Erastuslove: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2019
only in Nigeria you will see school cert or BEDC bill controlling PHD and the PHD will turn mumuism grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by okefrancis: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2019
Fake news all about , daily Nigeria is looking for a way of selling their fake news to catch the attention of masses

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by Arubajagz: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2019
When this blogger is asked to show proof now, he will say democracy is in danger.
These days the way people just concoct nonsense to drive web traffic you wonder if they have any shred of conscience.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by okefrancis: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2019
[quote author=meccuno post=83783119][/quote]
You know nothing about the aides,so stop saying rubbish
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by Shooyie: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2019
Once people see things 'ONLINE' they believe it wholeheartedly without critical thoughts. These fake news peddlers are at it again and the gullible mass will believe it. Its a teriible thing to just spread fake news.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by Lydia696: 9:05am On Nov 06, 2019
All this fake bloggers do nothing but to producing fake news saying all what they don’t know, nothing will shake l Osinbajo, He remains the vice president of Nigeria, nothing will happen to him even with your evil plans. useless news

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by Elemosho478: 9:05am On Nov 06, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
His folks don't see anything wrong because of their subservient tendencies grin

Lol said by a fool that his generation have not been able to get to the VP position in ages

So Peter Obi licking Atiku ass for the VP's position is not subservient tendencies ?

Igbo have been slaves from generation to generation
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by slowice(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2019
I can just imagine how they discuss osinbajo in Hausa language using such derogatory words like 'Dan iska' .....dumb power grabbers
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by bukolafakeye(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2019
Osinbajo's travails started when he survived the copter crash. He was meant to be matyrred, but his survival made him a threat to the cabals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction / Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu / President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.