Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

Emery Strips Xhaka Of Arsenal Captaincy And Gives It To Aubameyang - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emery Strips Xhaka Of Arsenal Captaincy And Gives It To Aubameyang (14442 Views)

Aubameyang To Join Barcelona After Being Stripped Of Arsenal Captaincy / Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) / Unai Emery Set To Be Appointed New Arsenal Manager Replacing Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emery Strips Xhaka Of Arsenal Captaincy And Gives It To Aubameyang by Kingluqman(m): 7:11am On Nov 06, 2019
Emery is very very clueless... na every player for en team e Dey fight.

#EMERYOUT
Re: Emery Strips Xhaka Of Arsenal Captaincy And Gives It To Aubameyang by TechCapon(m): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2019
logon599:
That was inevitable and a correct decision. Meanwhile, I took out time to watch Arsenal's recent games against Sheffield and Wolves and honestly, that team has actually regressed under Emery than when Wenger was there. There's no pattern, no gameplan, no urgency, no spine to their play. Emery out pls.

Contact me to design your top quality building plans at prices you can afford. Pls use any of the convenient channels in my signature below. Thank you!
did you use Google sketch up for the design
Re: Emery Strips Xhaka Of Arsenal Captaincy And Gives It To Aubameyang by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 06, 2019
Leicester will beat my arsenal come sat again. embarassed
Re: Emery Strips Xhaka Of Arsenal Captaincy And Gives It To Aubameyang by ofiko123(m): 10:36am On Nov 06, 2019
Congratulations to Aubameyang on his appointment and enthronement as the new captain of arsenal..
Re: Emery Strips Xhaka Of Arsenal Captaincy And Gives It To Aubameyang by TechCapon(m): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2019
logon599:

With Vray
Google sketch up and v Ray?
Re: Emery Strips Xhaka Of Arsenal Captaincy And Gives It To Aubameyang by bluecircle470: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
bro4u:
Emery should also strip himself of the coaching title too

Go strip him
Re: Emery Strips Xhaka Of Arsenal Captaincy And Gives It To Aubameyang by Realfrankie(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
APC
Re: Emery Strips Xhaka Of Arsenal Captaincy And Gives It To Aubameyang by Kbs468(m): 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
Jestin:
Emery should be thinking of how Arsenal can improve on their games and not captaincy wahala

He knows that His days as ARSENAL Manager are numbered was why he is trying to gain back the support of the faithful Fans with the captaincy issue knowing fully well that he fumbled initially by appointing XHAKA via a coerce voting by the players.

But No 2 ways about it. #EMERYOUT it is. And would still be
Re: Emery Strips Xhaka Of Arsenal Captaincy And Gives It To Aubameyang by brainy02: 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
The unsung African midfield dynamo in the Premier League

A player that can easily replace Xhaka at Arsenal.

He is Nigerian.

http:///s2211ec60191106en_ng
Re: Emery Strips Xhaka Of Arsenal Captaincy And Gives It To Aubameyang by midnighter(f): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
[s]lol I can imagine what it feels like to be a Nigerian and also an arsenal fan.
double tragedy cheesy[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC / Yekini Was Murdered - Says His Lawyer / The Williams Sisters Exhibition Match In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.