Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders (26620 Views)

Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police / Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police / Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by osemoses69: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:
1998 I had a boyfriend who was not normal, always demanding for sex, even when I was sick. It got to a point he would drug me to have sex with him,
Sometimes he would gag me and rape me.
He started tieing me up. Force me to sit on him while he was on the computer or reading.
When I informed my parents of what was happening, the police and army moved in swiftly to airlift me from the house of torture,
I wouldn't want to talk about it. So painful.
Note: my uncle was a well decorated officer in the army
hh
Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by mike404(m): 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:
1998 I had a boyfriend who was not normal, always demanding for sex, even when I was sick. It got to a point he would drug me to have sex with him,
He started tieing me up. Force me to sit on him while he was on the computer or reading.
When I informed my parents of what was happening, the police and army moved in swiftly to airlift me from the house of torture,
CHAI THIS ONE NA ARUGBO shocked
Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by adenigga(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
grandstar:
Is demolising it the best solution? Why not seize it and turn it into something useful. My thoughts though.

Leaving it will not help also, it will surely create that psychological trauma on peoples' mind.

So, the best is to give that place a new look.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by grandstar(m): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
adenigga:

Leaving it will not help also, it will surely create that psychological trauma on peoples' mind.

So, the best is to give that place a new look.

You do have a point.

1 Like

Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by mashad(m): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
Donkenny511:
I mentioned this place on one of my past comment
The place is really a house of Terror

Ok...let's start from there....where is this your friend now?
Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by BOFREJO(m): 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:
at the END, he died...
so pathetic !
Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by seunlayi(m): 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
mashad:

don't ask him. It is real, nothing is hiding there
Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by ajebuter(f): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
Can Oyo state borrow us Seyi Makinde in Lagos please?

I hear the guy is doing well..
Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by joepepsy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
no be preek you dey find? Ehen! Bleep na.
Queenlovely:
Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by PrinceGallant: 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hypocrisy of a thing is the start of our problem. The very place called 'home of terror' is very popular in Ibadan, that the police said they were informed by someone is a big hypocrisy, police stations are very close to that 'home of terror' as they termed it. Police knew of it as it is not an hidden place, some students are seen begging for money on streets.

The place is 'ile-keu', an informal school of Islamic studies, th

2 Likes

Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by OdenKelechi(m): 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
grandstar:
Is demolising it the best solution? Why not seize it and turn it into something useful. My thoughts though.
Won't they have to demolish it to build something useful on the land or did they tell you the torture house is one fine place like that that they can just turn to an event center or anything like that

1 Like

Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by klax(m): 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
Na dem and dia way, religion of peace my foot!!!

Wicked a s s holes.
Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
Mad men are roaming about the streets already! What steps are being taken to rehabilitate the mentally ill ones among them?
They have been released into the streets already!
Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
grandstar:

The owners will still come for you anytime, they have backups.
Their families abandoned them there, some are sold to ritualists and spare parts exporters while the females are sex slaves to them.
Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by PassingShot(m): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ayt27:
Seyi has been performing well, proof that when a technocrat holds a position of authority he can do well than politicians.

On these centers I wonder what exactly goes on there? If these are cases of mental illnesses (Which I tend to tilt towards), torture on one who doesn't have a balanced frame of mind. I truly sympathize with the victim's

But still on still how you go dey live for Naija as one of the masses wey you no go get skushies for head?
Governor Social Media. General Silly Mistake.

Not impressed a bit
Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by Alawode01(m): 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
if He help demolish soka too
Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by Biznessman20: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
Our inventory software makes all the difference..
Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by Quality20(m): 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
it were to have a church or some Christian rehabilitation centre, he wouldn't have ordered it's demolition
Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by Bola146(f): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
Thank you my GSM grin
Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by HORLADSTAR(m): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:
I feel for you

1 Like

Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by Queenlovely(f): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
HORLADSTAR:

I feel for you

It's all in the past
Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by onatisi(m): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
oloore islamic rehab center has been in existence for long and this isnt the first time a sitting governor would oreder its closure or demolition , lets see if this new order by makinde will be carried out
Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by AkupeMBANO(f): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:
what's the title of the novel?
Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by Donkenny511(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
Dead Bro, he later became a victim of jungle justice
mashad:

Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by SavageBoy: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:

who ask you
Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by CONFAMA: 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
omoadeleye:
Seyi is already a selfmade man, he came to set records straight and not some jobless and visionless politheifcians that just came to sit to amass wealth...

That one will just be forwarding our monthly allocation alerts to bourdillion even before it enter cheesy
Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by CONFAMA: 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
PassingShot:

Governor Social Media. General Silly Mistake.

Not impressed a bit

And you're impressed with Buhari
Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by CONFAMA: 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
Quality20:
it were to have a church or some Christian rehabilitation centre, he wouldn't have ordered it's demolition

I wish your parents had donated you to one of those centers, you wouldn't be here spilling trash undecided

1 Like

Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by mashad(m): 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
seunlayi:
don't ask him. It is real, nothing is hiding there

Pls try never to misinterprete my comment...a few intellectual will know where am driving at.
Re: Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders by mashad(m): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
Donkenny511:
Dead Bro, he later became a victim of jungle justice

Ok bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Housewife Kills Husband With ‘rat Poison’ In Kano / 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. / Man Beats His Wife To Death In Edo Over N2,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.